Letting You Go

Because Hongstar Loves You

*Your pov*

While i was thinking about the marriage, i look at my phone, 1:30AM??!!!! 

"Ya send me home now. its getting late and im sleepy" He sent me home... and before i got off his car, "Think about it, arasso?" he said then he kissed my hand. I give him a weak smile. Once i got inside my room, i throw myself on the bed and drifted to sleep. Only through sleeping, my problem is gone for awhile.

The next morning, my maid knocked on my door, "Miss Park, Mir is here" "Tell him to wait for me!" i look  at the clock, 10:37AM. wow its been awhile since i get a good sleep. I immediately go into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. its so cold today. i tie up my hair into a bun. Okay lets face Mir.

"Annyeong... sorry to keep you waiting" i said. He took a sip of his tea with his serious look. "What happened lastnight?" ahh ottokae? should i tell him the truth? what if he will beat Hongki? aishh i dont want Hongki to get involved in this. "Hongki...he is-" before i could finish my sentence, unnie suddenly interrupted our conversation

"Hongki is my boyfriend.. and lastnight was just a misunderstanding" i dont care for whatever reason she doing that but she just saved my life. "He thought it was me with you Mir-ah. MinMi helped to explain to him about that." Mir is smiling. "I'm so glad to hear that" he said and i fake a smile. "MinMi, lets go out today ok?" "uhh okay but let me get ready first" "arasso~ i'll wait for you in the car" i waited for Mir to get outside the house.

"I only did that to save Hongki's life. Not because of you" Yoonmi said as if she can read my mind i was gonna ask her why she did that. Without wasting anymore time, i get ready and Mir is bringing me out for lunch. As we entered the restaurant, i saw FTIsland also eating there. I swallow my saliva. This really made my morning. "Isnt that Hongki?" Mir noticed. "Uh dae~ shall we order now? im hungry" i try to get his attention away from Hongki.

Hongki approached us, i stopped eating. "Hey~~" hongki said. "do you want to join us eating?" "Aniya~" Hongki keep looking at me. "Oh you know we're getting married Friday nextweek, right? Do come ok! You're invited" Mir said while eating his food. "Yes i know and i will surely come" i drink my water trying to look cool. "Excuse me, i need to go to the toilet" Mir said. 

"Ya! Are you crazy? You dont have to come here. Stop looking for troubles Hongki-ah" i said worriedly. "Marry him" hongki said. Did i hear that right? He is the one who is objecting my marriage with Mir now hes the one want me to marry Mir? "M-mwo??  Ya whats wrong with you?" "Go ahead and marry him" "Hongki this isnt funny anymore. Stop joking" "I'll come to your wedding. Listen here, im letting you go now. I hope Mir will takecare of you" he leave after he said that.

I'm wishing that what i hear is not true! He did not just give me his blessing to marry Mir and hes letting me go!! No no no this isnt real. I feel like crying but no i cant. "Hey.. where's Hongki?" Mir just came back from the toilet. "Uhh he left, he said he is in urgent" Mir nod his head. My phone vibrate cos i put it into silent mode. A text message from Hongki,

'Starting today onwards, I let you go MinMi-ah. I know Mir is capable to make you happy. Just so you know, you have the crown to my heart but i gotta let you go. Bye~' - Hongki. 

I excused myself to go the toilet and cried my eyeballs out. Hongki really letting me go now and i still have to marry Mir..