Chapter 9

The Curse Eye

You run until you're tried. You found yourself in the back of the school, where there's a graden there.

You look around and sat on the grass in the middle of the garden. *I shouldn't look at it~ Now~ Exo oppas are going to think I'm crazy*you though playing with your fingers. While playing with your fingers, someone grab your shoulders suddenly and you scream again.

 

 

"Damn girl~ you hurt my ears"someone said covering your mouth with his hands. You look who it is and found out it was one of the new students from your class. "You're....Who are you again?"you said and the guy stare at you like you were from a different planet.

 

 

"I'm Ljoe~"Ljoe said smirking at you. "O-okay~"you said looking at him. "I know that I'm handsome. You don't need to stare or look at me like that"Ljoe said. "Excuse you~"you said rising one of your eyebrows at him. "Just say that you were charm by my handsomeness"Ljoe said smirking at you. You gasps and walk away from him.

 

 

"See you soon, babe~!"Ljoe yelled at you as you walk away. "Don't call me babe cause I'm not yours"you yelled back at him and cover your ears as you run to Exo. *I swear that Ljoe guy is so weird*you though as you run. You run back to where Exo are. "Oppath~ I'm thorry I worry you guyth"you said and you were tackle to the ground by Sehun.

 

 

"I wath tho worry about you~ where were you?"Sehun said hugging you. "I-I....um"you mumble and hug him back. "Yah~ Sehun, stop hogging your sister from us"Chanyeol said pulling you away from him then hug you. "We were so worry~ Why did you scream and run?"Suho said while you were hugging Chanyeol. "You were scream like you so something scary"Kris said lokking at you.

 

 

"I was a bee.....that's right~ a bee. I saw a bee coming towards me"you said nodding your head. "A bee?"Xiumin ask and you nodded. "I ddn't know you're scare of  bees"Lay said. "Well~ it can sting me and it hurts id it sting me"you said. "That's true~"Tao said nodding his head. *Whew~ that was close*you thought wiping an imaginary sweat on your forehead.

 

 

"Are you okay now, ~~~-ah?"Chen ask you. "Yep~ I'm fine now"you said nodding your head cutely at them. "Good~"Baekhyun said hugging you. "Hyung~!"Sehun said pulling you away from Baekhyun. "Why can't I hug her?"Baekhyun ask pouting. "Cause you hug ~~~-ah all the time whenever you saw her"Kai said smirking.

 

 

"What's wrong with hugging her? You guys also hug her"Baekhyun said. "But not much as you"Chanyeol said and Baekhyun pouted. All Exo laugh at the pouting Baekhyun. "Its okay~ Bacon oppa, I still love you"you said cutely. "~~~-ah~"Baekhyun said giving you his puppy eyes. "There there~ oppa. ~~~ie is here for you"you said patting his head.

 

 

"Are you ~~~-ah's dog, hyung?"Tao ask. "You look like a dog too~"Sehun said and both maknaes hi-five each other. "Bacon oppa is a cute dog"you said pecking his cheek and Baekhyun's cheeks turn red. "~~~-ah~!"Sehun scream at you seeing you peck Baekhyun's cheek. "You better run while you can cause maknae is on rampage"Kris said to looking at Sehun glaring at Bakhyun's direction. "No need to tell me~"Baekhyun said then start running away from the angry maknae.