Chapter 19

The Curse Eye

*Okay, ~~~~-ah. Let's spy on werewolves and vampires. Mission start~*you thought. "Fighting!"you said. "What are you doing, ~~~-ah?"Luhan asked you and Exo look at you. "Nothing, I'm going to class now. Annyeong~"you said smiling and run to your class. "Yah~ Wait for us too"Kai said running with Sehun towards you. "I wonder what ~~~ is thinking"D.O said looking at you running. "Maybe ~~~-ah has a secret boyfriend"Chen said smirking. Chanyeol look at Baekhyun.

 

 

"What?"Baekhyun look at Chanyeol. "Nothing~"Chanyeol said shaking his head. "You idiot"Suho said smaking Chen's head. "Ow~ that hurts, hyung"Chen said pouting, rubbing his head. "If ~~~ has a boyfriend, WE will be the first to know that"Kris said rolling his eyes then walk to his class.

 

 

 

"That's true and don't forget that our Baekhyun likes ~~~-ah"Xiumin whisper to Luhan. "That's true~"Luhan said nodding his head and look at Baekhyun. *Poor Baekhyunnie~ If only he confess his feelings to ~~~ and he doesn't need to worry*Luhan thought.

 

 

 

You open the door a bit and look if Ljoe or L are there. "What are you doing, ~~~-ah?"Sehun asked rising one of his eyebrows. "Nothing"you said then open the door and sat on your seat. "I think ~~~-ah is acting weird, don't you Sehun?"Kai look at you then Sehun.

 

 

"Hey there~"L and Hoya greet you as they sat on their seats. "Annyeong~"you waved shyly at them. Kai and Sehun glare at them. "Sorry about yesterday"Hoya said. "It's okay"you said giving them a small smile. "What happened yesterday?"Kai asked glaring at Hoya. "Nothing that you should know about"L said smirking.

 

 

"I have the right to know because you guys are talking about my sister"Sehun said glaring at L and Hoya. "Chill bro~"Hoya said. "I'm not your bro"Sehun said glaring at Hoya. "Why hello there babycakes"Ljoe said popping out of nowhere and winks at you as he wraps his arm around your shoulder. "Get your hands off my sister"Sehun said slapping Ljoe's hands away from you. 

 

 

"What the heck was that for you little brat?"Ljoe asked angrily. "Chill it bro, your eyes will turn red"Chunji whisper to Ljoe's ear. "Tsk~ whatever"Ljoe said and walk back towards his chair. "I'm sorry about that"Chunji said smiling at you. "It's okay~ I understand"you smiling cutely at him.

 

 

-Lunch Time-

"Oppas, you two go ahead. I'm getting something in my locker"you said. "We'll just go with you"Kai said. "Yeah, we have to protect you"Sehun said. "Sehunnie oppa, no one will harm me here"you said. "But we h-"you cut Sehun"Oppa~ just get me my lunch and after I , get something from my locker, I'll be with you guys as soon as posible"you said smiling at Sehun. "-sigh- okay fine"Sehun said patting your head and hugged you. Kai also hugged you right after Sehun let go of you then both of them walk to the cafeteria.

 

 

"Well well who do we have here?"you turn around and saw five pretty girls and they seem to be glaring at you. "How can I help you guys?"you said nicely to them. "OMO! The freak knows how to speak, unnie"a slighty tan girl said. "Oh~ I'm so scared right now, Hyuna unnie"a cute girl said sarcastic. "I don't know about you, but how about we have a little have on her"a girl who seems to be the leader said smirking. "Oh~ I'm in Jihyun unnie"a girl with short hair said excitedly. "Gayoon, Jiyoon, Sohyun, Hyuna today our target will be this freak"Jihyun said smirking at you. "Oh We're so in"the girls said happily. *-Gulp- I'm dead*you thought looking at the five girls scare.

 

"Look unnie, she's scare of us"Sohyun said pointing at you. "Well~ this will be interesting"Gayoon said smirking. When they're about 2-3 meters away from you, you started to run for your life. "Yah~!"you heard them scream and footsteps right after you. *Omona, I'm still young to die*you thought as you run but stop suddenly because there was a guy infront of you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you running like your life defends on it?"