Chapter 5

The Curse Eye

Somewhere deep in the forest,"Hyung~ I beat you"the maknae said sticking his tongue out at his hyung. "Well~ I was lazy and bore, so I only letting you win this time"the childlike attitude said. "Sungyeol~ why don't just admit Sungjong beat you at racing?"the mean looking said. "Shut up~ L! and call me hyung, I'm older than you"Sungyeol said. L rolled his eyes at him. "Sunggyu hyung is calling us~ let's go"L said and change into a wolf and run to their house. "Yah~ L, wait for us~"Sungyeol said then change into a wolf following him and Sungjong also follow in his wolf form.

 

The 3 of them were in front of the house for about few minutes and change back into their human form. They're fully clothed already. 

 

"Hyung~ I bought them back with me"L said walking towards the living room. "Oh~ I see that the maknaes are back"a guy said smirking, sitting on the couch in the living room. "Shut up~ Hoya hyung, I'm tired"L said diving into the couch and putting his head on Hoya's lap.

 

"Yah~ you guys want something to eat"another guy said coming out of the kitchen, holding a spatula. "Woohyun hyung~ what are you making anyway?"Sungjong said heading towards him. "Oh~ I was making tteokbooki and bibimbap"Woohyun said. "Is there more?"Sungyeol ask. "I don't know~ but you guys should hurry cause Dongwoo hyung is in the dinning room and still eating"Woohyun said. When Woohyun said 'Dongwoo hyung' Sungyeol said Sungjong immediately run to the dinning room.

 

Woohyun walk towards the living room and saw L sleeping in Hoya's lap. "He's not going to eat"Woohyun ask Hoya. "Molla~"Hoya said focusing on watching Running Man. "Are they here now?"someone said coming down of the stars. "Sunggyu hyung~"Woohyun said. "Yeah~ they just arrived but L is sleeping and Sungyeol & Sungjong are in the dinning room with Dongwoo hyung eating"Hoya said pointing at L then to where the kitchen is.

 

"Tell them to go to the meeting room, when they're all ready"Sunggyu said then walk back to where the study room/metting room. "Do you know what he's going to talk about?"Hoya ask Woohyun. "I don't know~"Woohyun said. "I wonder what he's going to talk about"Woohyun said pointing at his chin. "I think a way to destroyed those Teen Top vampires"L said scaring Hoya and Woohyun.

 

"You were awake"Hoya said looking down at L. L smirk at them and sat up. "Let's go before grandpa guy gets angry"L said. "I heard that, Myungsoo~!"Sunggyu yelled from upstairs. "Don't call me that name~!"L yelled angrily. Sungyeol, Sungjong and Dongwoo come out of the kitchen with food in their mouth. "You three~ let's go and meet Sunggyu hyung"Woohyun said and all of them went to where Sunggyu is.

 

When they were all inside of the study room/meeting room, they all sat down. "So~ hyung, what do you wan to talk about?"Dongwoo ask looking at Sunggyu. "Well~ I'll tell you guys this immediately. We're going to Seoul High tomorrow~"Sunggyu said.

 

"WHAT?!"All of them yelled in union. "Hyung~ are you crazy? I don't want to go where all those weak humans are"L hiss and slam his hands on the table. "I argee with L"Dongwoo said rising his hand. "I also think its not good for us to get close to them because we can may hurt them"Woohyun said.

 

 

"I know you guys like this idea but its not my idea"Sunggyu said massaging his head. "Whose idea is it then?"Hoya ask him. "It's the head of our pack's idea~"Sunggyu said looking at his pack. "The head of the pack?"Sungjong said. "Yeah~ that's why we don't have a choice but go to where this Seoul High is"Sunggyu said.

 

"But what are we going to do there?"Sungyeol ask. "The head of the pack told me, we have to find this girl and observe her for awhile"Sunggyu said throwing some pictures of a girl, which is you. "Why is her hair green?"Dongwoo ask. "Her eyes are silver and gold~ that's so weird"Hoya said. "Whose this boy next to her?"Sungjong ask. "but she's still cute"Woohyun said and all of them stare at Woohyun. "What? It's true~"Woohyun said looking at them.  

 

"I have another bad news to tell you guys"Sunggyu said sighing. "What is it, hyung?"Hoya ask him. "I heard that Teen Top are also going to observe this girl too"Sunggyu said and some were shock to heard that(0.0) while some here happy cause they could see they enemies there. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

"Ah~ Oppa, stop it~ it hurts"a girl said in pain. "Chunji hyung, that's enough before you could kill her"the maknae said putting his hand on his shoulder. Chunji release the girl then his lips. "C.A.P hyung~ wants us back to the house"the maknae said. "Fine~ See you later, babe~"Chunji said smirking then kiss the girls's cheeks and wink at her before walking away with Changjo.

 

"Do you know where we're being called, Changjo?"Chunji ask. "I don't even know either"Changjo said shaking his head. "Ha~ this better important because I don't like people interupting me and my meal"Chunji said angrily. "Chunji hyung~ Changjo~ help me~ Ljoe hyung is chasing me"a cute guy with blue hair said running towards them and hide behind Chunji. "Yah~ Yoo Changhyun~ you better hide cause I'm going to kill you when I catch you"A guy with blonde hair said angrily.

 

 

"What did you do to make him that angry, Ricky hyung?"Changjo ask Ricky. "He was drinking blood and he didn't listen to me, so I threw a rock at him hitting him in the head and run away"Ricky said. Chunji and Changjo look at each other then start laughing. "Yah~! RICKY~!"Ljoe charged at Ricky and Ricky avoid by running away. "I'll see you guys at the house~!"Ricky said while running away.

 

"Wait 'till I get my hands on him"Ljoe mumble angrily. "Let's go hyungs~ C.A.P hyung wants us home now"Changjo said and start running towards their house. Ljoe and Chunji follow behind him.

 

About few minutes, they arrive at their mansion. "Do you know what hyung is going to tell us, Changjo?"Ljoe ask. "I don't know~ he only told me and Ricky hyung to get you guys because he has something to tell us all"Changjo said going inside the mansion with Chunji and Ljoe.

 

 

"Oh~ hyungs and Changjo, you guys are back"a guy with thick lips said coming out of the kitchen with a bag of chips. "Niel~ is C.A.P hyung upstairs already?"Chunji ask him. "Yea~ Ricky is over there too. I'm going too~ I just told hyung I wanted to get something to eat"Niel said while eating his chips.

 

"Let's go up now cause I want to hurt that brat for what he did to me"Ljoe said marching his way upstairs. "What did Ricky do to Ljoe hyung?"Niel ask Chunji and Changjo. Chunji and Changjo told what Ricky did then Niel started to laugh. "Really, he did that"Niel said between laughter. They nodded and head upstairs.

 

When they open the door, they were greeted by Ricky's screaming. "Ljoe hyung~ forgive me~! I just wanted your attention, so that I can tell you C.A.P hyung wanted us to go home"Ricky said while running away from the mad Ljoe. "Yah~ you two stop it~"C.A.P rise his voice angrily and both of them stop running then sat on the couches.

 

"Anyway~ since, you guys are here. I'll tell you guys immedialy~ the vampire council wants us to go to Seoul High tomorrow and meet this certain girl and observe her"C.A.P said looking at them. "Is the council crazy? sending a group of VAMPIRES in a HUMAN school"Changjo said and yelled the 'vampires' & 'human' part. "Chill~ dongsaeng, don't need to explode"Niel said.

 

"Hyung~ don't you have a picture of her?"Chunji ask. "Oh~ yea"C.A.P said then show them some picture of you. "This is the girl that we're going to observe"Ricky said and C.A.P nodded. "Her hair and eyes are weird"Ljoe said looking at your pictures. "Whose that boys she with?"Ricky ask pointing to a certain picture of you and Exo together.

 

"Anyway~ I have another some bad news to you guys"C.A.P said. "What's the bad news, hyung?"Niel ask him. "I heard Infinite will be observing this girl"C.A.P said sighing and massaging hs head. "Well~ that's good news to me~"Ljoe said smirking. "Me too~ that's not bad news but a good news"Chunji said also smirking. "I can't wait to meet Myungsoo agan and beat him up"Ljoe said smirking at head towards his room to start packing.

 

"I'll also start packing now~"Chunji said and head to his room. "Hyung~ do you think its fine for us to meet Infinite again?"Changjo ask looking at C.A.P. "I just hope we don't fight there"C.A.P said.