Chapter 10

The Curse Eye

"L hyung~ did you guys saw that? The girl just run and scream like she saw a ghost or something scarying"Sungjong said. "Why are you asking me?"L ask looking at Sungjong. "Oh~ come on, Myungie~ Sungjong was just curious"Sungyeol said and L glares at him then walking away. "Yah~ where are you going?!"Sungyeol yell at L. "None of your business~"L said walking away.

 

 

 

"What did I do?"Sungyeol ask. "I think you call him Myungie and he is mad about you calling him that"Hoya said. "Hahahahahaha~ he is going to be mad at you"Dongwoo said laughing. "Where's Woohyun?"Sunggyu ask them. "I saw him flirting with girls over there"Sungjong said pointing at Woohyun with girls surrounding him. "Aish~ chincha"Sunggyu said messing his hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"~~~-ah be careful not to trip"Suho said. "I will~"you said cheerfully and emd up tripping a rock. "Ow~"you whine cutely. "~~~-ah~!"Exo yell worrily and run towards you. "Are you okay, dear?"D.O said in a motherly tone. "I have a nosebleed~"you said. "Omona~"Lay gasps and help you up with Chanyeol.

 

 

 

"Aigoo~ Suho hyung just told you not to trip and you end up triping"Kai said sighing. "Here~ be careful next time"Luhan said wiping your nosebleed with his handkerchief. "My baby thithter~"Sehun said hugging you. "I'm okay~ oppa"you said smiling. "Here, hop on ~~~-ah"Kris said sitting in front of you his back facing. You smile and hop on Kris's back, wrapping your arms around hs neck.

 

 

"Krith hyung, careful with ~~~-ah"Sehun said. "I will~ no need to worry"Kris said. "Yeah~ Kris can handle her"Xiumin said. "I think Sehun was worry at Kris"Chen said. "Wae?"Tao ask. "Cause maybe Kris can't carry her cause ~~~-ah is heavy"Chen said. "Ohhh~ I get it"Xiumin said hi-fiving Chen. "I'm not heavy~!"you yell pouting angrily from Kris's back. "That was mean~"Baekhyun said looking at Chen and Xiumin laughing.

 

 

 

"Hyungth~ don't call my thithter fat"Sehun said. "I wath not calling her fat"Chen said mocking Sehun's lisps and Sehun gasps. Chen laughs then running away from Sehun. "Wait 'till I get my handth on you, hyung"Sehun said chasing after Chen. "Chen is being the troll again"Luhan said. "Who gave him treats?"Kris said glaring at the other members.

"It wasn't me~"

"I didn't give him anything~"
"Me neither"

All of them said expect for Chanyeol. Kris look at Chanyeol,"Ok fine~ I give him but it was only a half taffy"Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

"Hyungth~! help me~!"Sehun yells from a far. "Let's go~ before that idiot troll did something to our maknae"Kris said. "I thought I was the maknae"you said. "You are~"Baekhyun said patting your arm cause he could pat your head. You were on Kris's back(piggyback ride). "Let's go now~ I don't know what Chen is doing towards Sehun"Suho said. All Exo with you on Kris's back run towards where Chen and Sehun.

 

 

 

When you and Exo arrive, you all saw Sehun on the water fountain sitting while Chen was laughing and pointing at Sehun. You gasp and jump down from Kris's back going towards Sehun. "Thehun oppa~ are you okay?"you said helping him stand up. "I'm *Achoo~* okay"Sehun said shivering. "Chen oppa, why you didn't help Thehun oppa?"you ask angrily and glaring at him.

 

 

 

"He said he didn't need my help"Chen said shrugging. "I did need your help but you just ignore me"Sehun said pointing at Chen shivering. "Chen~"Exo glare at him. "That's my que~"Chen said running away. "Get back here~! you troll"Exo yell and run after him expect for you, Suho and Kris. "Kids~"Kris and Suho said shaking their heads.

 

 

 

"Krith oppa~ Suho oppa~ help me with Thehun oppa"you said. "Coming~"the leaders said going towards you. Suho and Kris help Sehun. "I think we should take THehun oppa home before he got sick"you said. "Yes sir~"Kris and Suho said doing a salut at you. "THilly oppath~"you said giggling shaking your head and you guys head to your and Sehun's house.