Chapter 16

The Curse Eye

Myungsoo run to their mansion and you fall asleep as he ran. *Hyungs are going to kill me for bringing her there*Myungsoo thought as he arrive in front otheir their mansion. Myungsoo inhaled then exhaled before knocking the door. "Who is it?"someone said as he opens the door. The person who open the door was shock to see Myungsoo carrying you.

 

 

"KIM MYUNGSOO!"the person yelled at L. "Sunggyu hyung, calm down and be queit. She's sleeping"Myungsoo said. "What happened? I heard Sunggyu hyung yelled"Woohyun said coming down for the stairs. "Oh~ I think Myungsoo is going to get in trouble~"Dongwoo said like his singing. "Shut up, Hyung~"Hoya said smacking his head. "Yah! I'm your hyung"Dongwoo said glaring at Hoya. "You don't act like it"Hoya said rolling his eyes.

 

"Wah! Myungsoo hyung brings a girl for the first time"Sungjong said pointing at you. "Did you just say what I think you just say?"Sungyeol ask. "I don't get what you just said, Sungyeol"Myungsoo said. "It's hyung for you"Sungyeol said. "I don't call you hyung cause you don't act like one"Myungsoo said smirking. "Why you lit-"Sungyeol stop because you started to move. 

 

"Quick hide~!"Dongwoo said. "Why don't we just introduce ourselves?"Woohyun ask. "I'm fine with it"Sungjong said. "Me and Myungsoo don't need to introduce ourselves to her cause she knows us already"Hoya said. "Well~ okay, Myungsoo put her on the couch"Sunggyu said and Myungsoo put you on the couch. "How many times do I have to tell you guys? My name is L, not Myungsoo"Myungsoo said rising his voice a bit and glares at them.

 

 

"Mm~ where am I?"you said rubbing your eyes. "Aigoo~ she's so cute"you heard someone said. You look up and saw 7 pair of eyes looking at you. You blink twice then jump, hugging your knees. "Hey~ it's okay, we're not going to hurt you"Hoya said sitting beside you and patting your head. You look at Hoya. "You look familiar"you said tilting your head, looking at him.

 

 

"I got it~ you're Howon"you said snapping your fingers and pointing at Hoya. "It's Hoya~"Hoya said. "You and Myungsoo are the same. Howon and Myungsoo, isn't that your names?"you ask eyeing him. "Yeah, they're our names but w-"Hoya was cut by you. "Then I was right"you said smiling cutely.

 

 

*This girl has a lot of guts calling Hoya and L by their real names*Sunggyu thought looking at you. "What are you looking at me like that?"you said trying to make your eyes smaller like his. Infinite snicker and about to laugh, but Sunggyu glares at them.

 

 

"Anyway~ why am I here?"you said looking at L. "I have no choice to bring you here because I don't want to face that stupid vampire"L said. "Vampire?"you asked. "Ah~ w-what I-I was about to say was"L shutter and panic. "L hyung says that he doesn't want to see Ljoe's face"Sungjong said. "Oh~"you said nodding your head. Infinite sigh then glare at L. 'sorry'L mouthed to them. *So~ Ljoe is a vampire and that's explains the red aura around him, but this guys also have an aura but it's green*you thought looking at Infinite. 

 

 

"Is something wrong?"Dongwoo ask you. "Nothing's worng"you said shaking your head. "Hyung, let's go hunting later"Sungjong said. "Your on~ the one who gets the most wins and the loser will be the winner's slave for a month"Sungyeol said. "I'm in~"L said smirking. "Count me in"Hoya said. "I'll join too"Woohyun said. "I'll join this game too"Sunggyu said smirking.

 

 

*Hunting? Wait a minute, vampire and werewolves don't get along right then that means this people are werewloves*you thought and gasp loud. Infinite look at you. "Are you okay?"Woohyun ask you. "I-I'm o-okay, can I go home now? I think Exo oppas are searching for me like crazy people"you said. "Well~ okay, L take her home"Sunggyu said. "Why me?"L said pointing at himself. "You brought her here so, you take her home"Sunggyu said. 

 

 

"Aish~ fine"L said messing his hair then carrying you bridal style, startling you at first. "Be sure to came back before the game"Sungyeol said. "I will~ who do you think you're talking to?"L said smirking before running with you in his arms. "That kid is so cocky"Dongwoo said shaking his head. "Like you're the one to talk"Hoya said rolling his eyes. "What is that's suppose to mean?"Dongwoo ask. "That you're stupid, dummy"Sunggyu said.

 

 

About 4-5 minutes, you were already in front of your house. "Here you go~"L said putting you down. "Thank you"you said smiling at him. "You should be careful next time"L said moving his face close to you. Your and L's face were about an inch away. "Yah~! What are you doing to her?"someone said pulling you away from L. You look up and saw Baekhyun. "Baek oppa~ I miss you"you said hugging him. "I miss you too"Baekhyun said hugging you back.

 

 

When L was about to go, "Where do you think you're going? We're not done discussing"Baekhyun said glaring at L. "There's nothing to talk"L said smirking. "Me and Hyung want to hear where you bring our princess"Baekhyun said. "Hyung?"L ask. "Yifannie oppa~"you said running towards Kris, who is behind L. "Aigoo~ where have you been? Me and the other oppas were so worried about you"Kris said catching you in his arms and pinching your cheeks. "Sorry~"you said pouting and putting your head down.

 

 

"It's okay~ as long as you tell us next time where you'll be going"Kris said patting your head and you nodded. Kris put you down, but his arms were around your waist. "Let me tell you this again, where you bring ~~~? and why you bring her with you?"Kris said glaring at L. "You don't need to know"L said smirking. "It's our little secret~"L said winking at you and you blush a bit. "Yah~!"Kris and Baekhyun yelled at the same time. L run as fast as he can, going back to the forest where their mansion is. *Aish~ I'm going to kill that guy when I saw him next time with ~~~-ah*Baekhyun thought glaring at where L ran.

 

 

"Yah, Baekhyun~ let's tell the others that we found ~~~-ah"Kris said, "Okay"Baekhyun said and call the others. About few minutes, you were hugged by the other Exo members. "O-Oppath, c-can't b-breath"you said gasping for air. "Ops~ sorry"Exo said.

 

 

"My baby thithter~ I mithth you tho much"Sehun said hugging you as you came in the house with Exo. Sehun was crying,"It's okay, oppa ~~~~ie ith here and fine"you said hugging him back and rubbing his back. "I'm not going to leave you alone for now on"Sehun said looking at you. "I'm not alone. I have Exo oppath with me"you said.

 

 

"No~ even if it'th hyungth, I'll be on your thide 24/7 thtarting today"Sehun said. "Oppa~"you whine at him. "No~ My decithion is finally"Sehun said looking at you. "-sigh- fine~"you said. "Okay~ let's thleep together now it'th late and we have thchool together. Bye hyungth and thee you guyth tomorrow"Sehun said dragging you with him upstairs.

 

 

"I thought Sehun forogt about us"Luhan said. "I thought so too"Lay said. "Let's go home now"Suho said. "I'm sorry for not watching ~~~-ah. It's my fault"Kai said putting his head down. "Kai~ it's not your fault. No one is blaming you"D.O said patting Kai shoulder. "D.O's right Kai, we're not blaming you for what happen to ~~~-ah"Chen said putting his arm around Kai's shoulders.

 

 

"But don't you think Sehun doesn't have faith in us"Chanyeol said. "Yeah~ he said he'll be ~~~-ah's side 24/7"Xiumin said crossing his arms. "Why are so quiet, Baekhyun gege?"Tao ask looking at him. "Oh~ I was thinking about that guy that took ~~~~"Baekhyun said. "Me too~ I think he's weird cause he suddenly disappear when we look where he run"Kris said. *No~ I think that guy is trying to steal my girl and I don't like him*Baekhyun thought crossing his arms.