Chapter 12

The Curse Eye

"Ha~ I'm sleeply"you said putting your head on your desk. "Are you okay?"you look up and it was the blonde guy. "What do you want, byuntae?"you ask pouting angrily at him. "Hahahahaha~ she call you a byuntae, Ljoe~"a mean looking guy said laughing. "Shut up, Myungsoo~"Ljoe said smirking. Myungsoo stop laughing then grab Ljoe's collar. "What did you just call me?"Myungsoo ask angrily and glare at Ljoe. "Oh~ you didn't heard me, but I don't like repeating myself"Ljoe said smirking at him. "I know you heard what I said, mutt"Ljoe continue.

 

 

 

"Why you~"Myungsoo raise his hands to punch Ljoe was stop by you. You stand in front of Myungsoo. "What the hell are you doing? Get the hell away from him~"Myungsoo said glaring at you. "No~ you need to calm down"you said touching Myungsoo's other hand. Myungsoo felt something when you touch him, but immediately pull his hand away then glares at Ljoe before going out of the room. "Class is about to start in a few minutes~"you yell at him. "I know~"Myungsoo said.

 

 

 

"Thanks~ I know you would do that, babe~"Ljoe said turning you, so that you're facing him. "I didn't save you~ I just don't want fghts in front of me"you said slapping his hands that was holding your hand. "~~~-ah~ here you are, Sehun was looking everywhere for you"Kai said coming in the room. You roll your eyes,"Why does he always look for me? We're living in the same house and stay the same school"you said as you walk towards Kai. *Cute~*Ljoe said looking at you walk away. Kai saw that Ljoe was looking at you and he pointed two fingers in his eyes then to Ljoe - I got my eye on you- .

 

 

 

"Like you can keep on eye on me, bro~"Ljoe said smirking. *Did he just smirk at me? That's it~ that kid is gonna get it*Kai thought and about to charge at Ljoe. "Kai oppa~!"you yell at him. "Coming~"Kai yell back at you. "You just got lucky~ but next time you're dead"Kai mumble then chase after you. "You can't kill me beause I'm already dead and a vampire"Ljoe said looking with red eyes at Kai walking away.

 

 

 

"Yah~ Lee Byunghun, don't do that"Chunji said as he came the room eyeing Ljoe. "Don't call me that~"Ljoe said glaring at Chunji then sit on his seat. "Tsk~ what's wrong that you're in the bad mood today?"Chunji ask looking at Ljoe then sit beside him. "Myungsoo"Ljoe mumble but Chunji heard it. "What did that mutt do to you?"Chunji ask angrily. "Nothing~ if he did, I can take care of myself"Ljoe said looking at the window.

 

-Fast forward- Afterschool

You start to sneeze then cough. "~~~-ah, kwenchana?"Exo ask looking at you. "I'm fine -sneeze- oppas"you said covering your mouth. "Well~ I think you're a bit warm"D.O said putting his hand on your forehead while the onter hand on his own forehead. "Hyung~ ith my baby thithter alright?"Sehun ask looking at your worrily. "I'm fine~"you whine cutely then start to cough.

 

 

"I think we should send you home before you got even sicker"Kris said the suddenly ccarry you bridal style. You scream when Kris carried you,"O-oppa~ you don't need to carry me. I can walk"you said looking at Kris. "Just let Kris hyung carry you for now, ~~~-ah"Suho said patting your head. "But~"you said. "No buts~ you may faint suddenly cause your body is a bit weak"Luhan said. "Luhan hyung is right~"Chen said. "Its just for today ~~~-ah, okay"Xiumin said and you nodded at them.

 

 

 

"Good~ let's go to Sehun and ~~~'s house~"Chanyeol said and Baekhyun smacks his head. "What was that for, hyung?"Chanyeol said rubbing his head where Baekhyun hit him. "For being an idiot~"Baekhyun said running towards Kris side looking at you worrily. "Oppa~ I'm okay, so don't worry to much"you said holding Baekhyun's sleeve on his shirt. Baekhyun smile at you but inside he was so hurt to see your weak side.