Chapter 3

The Curse Eye

-Seoul High-
"Kris gege~ come with me afterschool please~"Tao said shaking Kris's arms. "I don't want to~ I'm not going.  Go ask someone else~ Tao"Kris said pulling his arms away from Tao. "But~"Tao pouted. "No~"Kris said glaring at Tao. "bbuing bbuing~"Tao use ageyo and Kris eyes start to twitch. "Fine~"Kris said as he sigh.

 


"Hey~ guys, don't you think Sehun is kinda late today?"Luhan said looking at the other members of Exo."Now that you mention it, he's not here yet"Suho said. "Well~ I think he's probably playing with his twin sister right now"Lay said. "Yeah~ I thought of that too"Chen said. 
 


"Well~ speaking of the devil"Chanyeol said. "He's car is here"Baekhyun continue Chanyeol's words. "But he's not coming out of the car yet"Xiumin said. "I wonder what's the problem"D.O said. "How about we guys go there and find out?"Kai said and they nodded then head to Sehun's car.
 

 


In the Car
"Come on, ~~~~-ah let'th go"Sehun said about to get out. "I think I change my mind. I don't want to go to thchool anymore"you said hugging your panda backpack.

"No~ you promithe me already. Come on, there'th nothing to be afraid. Thehunnie oppa ith here and Exo hyungth are altho here to protect you"Sehun said. You look at Sehun then nodded slowly.



When Sehun goes out first, Sehun was hug tackle by Luhan. "Yah~ what are you going inside that you took long to go?"Luhan said. "THorry hyung~ is just that ~~~~-ah will not come out"Sehun said. "~~~~-ah?"Exo said in unison. "Come out now ~~~~-ah"Sehun said. You slowly come out but you hide behind Sehun.
 


"~~~-ah its jutht Exo hyungth. There'th nothing to hide for"Sehun said. "I know but all the girlth are glaring at me"you said in a low voice that only Sehun can heard. Sehun look around and saw some girls were glaring at you whie some were looking at you lke they were disgusted.
 


"Don't look at me baby thithter like that"Sehun said angrily and glared at the girls. All the girls were shock to see the sweet and innocent Sehun got angry and that you were his sister. Exo were also startle cause they never saw Sehun got angry at them or anybody.
 


Sehun drag you with him to the principle office to get your schedule. When you got your schedule, Sehun take a look at it and you got all the same classes as him. Sehun smile then told you to follow him. When you guys were walking, all the students were whispering bad about you but they're mostly girls. 
 


You and Sehun came in the class and everyone were looking at you. "Oppa~ I'm thcared~"you said holding Sehun's hand. "Yah~ Sehun, how dare you leave us there?"Kai said. "Thorry hyung~ I was with ~~~~-ah getting her thchedule"Sehun said as he sat down. You sat between Kai and Sehun.
 


"Annyeong~ ~~~~-ah"Kai said waving at you cutely. You smile and wave back at him. All the girls in class glare at you cause you were talking to 'their' Kai. "Oppa~ they're glaring at me again"you said holding Sehun's sleeves. When you said that, Sehun glare at them also Kai who heard what you said.
 


*I hate going to school. That's why I didn't want to cause I know they're going to bully me for what I look like specially that Exo oppas are close to me*you thought looking at Sehun then Kai. "Don't worry ~~~~-ah we will protect you"Kai said ruffling your hair, smiling at you. You smiled at Kai and nodded at him but you were still scared causing you hug Sehun's arm.

 

 

Sehun look at you then patted your head. Sehun pull you into a small hug. "Don't worry~ okay, THehunnie oppa ith alwayth here for you"Sehun said. "Ahem~ Mr.Oh, I suggest you to refrain from showing PDA to the class"the teacher said looking at you and Sehun. 
 


"But Mrth.Lee~ I was just encouraging my thithter cauthe it theemth that thhe'th afraid"Sehun said. "Oh~ I didn't know that your sister"Mrs.Lee said. You look infront and saw a little boy beside Mrs.Lee. The little boy also look at you then wave and smile cutely at you. 
 


When you were staring at the little boy, you didn't notice or heard Mrs.Lee calling for you. "~~~~-ah~"Kai grab your arm softly and you look at him. "The teacher is calling you"Kai said. "Oh~ I'm sorry~"you said facing Mrs.Lee. Mrs.Lee saw that your eyes were gold and silver. "Can you introduce yourself to the class?"she said and you look at Sehun.
 


"Mrth.Lee, I think there'th no need for my thithter to introduce herself to the clthth"Sehun said. "Her name is Oh ~~~~ if you wanna know"Kai said and you smile at Kai and Sehun as thank you. "Okay~ I won't force her"Mrs.Lee said. "Okay~ today I want you guys to get your textbooks and turn to page 56; we'll be dicussing evolution"Mrs.Lee said.
 


You were doodling on your notebook. "Are you that bored, noona?"someone said, You look up and saw the little boy, who was beside the teacher earlier. "You're a thpirit, aren't you?"you ask him like you were mumbling. "I don't know what's a thpirit"the little boy said tilting his head. "Yah~ don't mock me"you mumble.  "Anway~, What'th your name?"you said in a low voice. "I don't have a name"the little boy said. "You don't~ then I'll give you one, how about Leo?"you said. "Leo? I like it then my name is Leo for now on"Leo said nodding his head cutely.
 


You giggle a bit,"Is there something wrong, Miss Oh?"Mrs.Lee said. "There'th nohing wrong, Mrth. Lee"you said. "Okay~ as I was saying"Mrs.Lee said as she turn back to the board. "Phew~ that wath clothe"you said. "Do you always talk like that, noona?"Leo said and you nodded a little at him. "Are you related to Mrs.Lee?"you ask Leo. "Oh~ she's my mother~"Leo said smiling at you.
 


"MOTHER?!~"you shouted standing up on your seat. Everyone in the class even Sehun and Kai look at you. "Is there something wrong this time Miss Oh?"Mrs.Lee said. You shoke you head and sat down, putting your head down hiding your red face. 
 


*I wonder what happened?*Kai and Sehun thought looking at you worrily.





++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++





This is how Leo looks like: