Chapter 14

The Curse Eye

"Another day for boring thchool"you mumble as you head downstairs. "Morning~ dear"your umma said. "Morning umma~ appa~ oppa~"you said as you rub your eyes and yawn cutely. "Aigoo~ my dongthaeng is so cute"Sehun said pinching your cheeks and kiss your forehead. "THtop pinching my cheekth"you said pulling away from Sehun and holding your cheeks. "~~~-ah, THehun oppa is not going to thchool with you today"Sehun said. "Then I'm not altho going to thchool"you said.

 

 

"No can do, princess"Mr.Oh said. "Waeyo?"you asked looking at your appa. "Sehun is going to help appa with his work, that's why"Mrs.Oh said poking your nose. "Don't worry, ~~~-ah. Baekhyun hyung will be here to pick you up"Sehun said. -ding dong- "Well~ that was quick"Mrs.Oh said going to the door. 

 

 

"Thehun oppa~"you said showing him your puppy eyes. Sehun look away from you. "Just eat your breakfatht cauthe Baekhyun hyung is already here and we don't want you to be late for thchool"Sehun said. "hmph~"you sad pout and eat your breakfast.

 

 

"Good morning~ Mr&Mrs.Oh"Baekhyun said as he came in and bow at them. "Morning, Baekhyun"Mr.Oh said. "Come in~ just sit on the living and wait for ~~~-ah. She is still eating her breakfast"Mrs.Oh said. "Nae~"Baekhyun said sitting on the couch.

 

 

About few minutes, you were finish with your breakfast. "Bacon oppa, I'm ready"you said. "Okay~ let's go"Baekhyun said. "Bye Thehun oppa~ umma~ appa~"you said as you kiss them on the cheeks before following Baekhyun. "Bye ~~~-ah"Sehun and your parents wave at you. 

 

 

"Bacon oppa, did you drive here?"you ask him. "Yep~"Baekhyun said showing his car keys at you. "Viola~ this is my car, ~~~-ah"Baekhyun said spreading out his arms towards his car.

"What do you think of it?"Baekhyun ask you. "Omo~ your car is tho cool, oppa"you said with your eyes like this(0.0).

 

 

"Aigoo~ you're so cute"Baekhyun said side hugging you and kiss your cheeks. "B-bacon o-oppa~"you said shuttering, moving away from him and hold your burning cheeks. Baekhyun chuckles seeing your cute actions. "Come now, ~~~~-ah before we're late for school"Baekhyun said going inside of his car in the driver seat. "Wait for me, oppa"you said sitting on the passenger seat. *I can't help but fall in love with you*Baekhyun thought as he drive looking at you sideways as he drive.