Chapter 15

The Curse Eye

You and Baekhyun arrive at school. Baekhyun park his car and go out first then open the passenger door for you. "Komowo~"you said as you go out. "No problem~"Baekhyun said giving you his eye smile and you blush a bit. "Baek oppa, do you know why Thehun oppa ith not going to thchool today?"you ask him. "Oh~ you're Sehun oppa is going to help Mr.Oh with his company"Baekhyun said. "Oh~ okay"you said smiling, running to your class.

 

 

When you came in your class, all girls were looking at you. Some were looking at you like your disgusting. Some were glaring at you. "Jongin oppa"you mumble. "Oh, babe~ you're early today"Ljoe said putting his arm around your shoulders.

 

"OMG~ Ljoe oppa is dating the weirdo" "No~! He's mine" "What are you talking about? He's mine"  "She's just lucky that she's Sehun's little sister"

 

 

You remove Ljoe's arm away from you. "I'm not your babe"you said glaring at him. "Oh~ you're eyes are pretty"Ljoe said smiling at you. "Th-thtop j-joking"you shutter and look away, so he'll not see you blushing. "~~~-ah, sorry for coming late. Chen hyung was so hard to wake up"Kai said panting.

 

 

"Hehehehehe~ that'th Jongdae oppa alright"you said giggling. "Yah~ don't tease me"Kai said giving you a nuggie. "Kya~ thtop it, oppa"you said while giggling. "Where's Sehun?"Kai ask looking for him. "He'th helping appa in the company"you said.

 

 

"Babe, are you cheating on me?"Ljoe said looking at you and Kai. "Who the heck are you?"Kai ask glaring at Ljoe. "I'm her boyfriend"Ljoe said smriking. "Tsk~ you're not her boyfriend. Just keep dreaming that you are, bast**d"Kai said smirking back at Ljoe.

 

 

"Jongin oppa~"you called him, but he is still glaring at Ljoe. "Well~ how about you come with me?"someone said and carry you bridal style and run away from the room. "Kya~!"you yelled. "~~~~~-ah!"Kai look where you were standing, but you were not there anymore. "Oh Sh*t~ Sehun's gonna kill me"Kai said messing his hair then run to search for you. Ljoe sniff the air,"That stupid mutt got her"Ljoe mumble.

 

 

"Wait, pleathe thtop"you said and he stop running. He put you down. "Who are you?"you asked. "I'm L"L said. "Oh~ you're Myungsoo"you said looking at him. "It's L"Myungsoo said glaring at you. "L or Myungsoo, whatever. I'm going back to class before Jongin oppa go crazy searching for me"you said about to head back, but stop.

 

 

"Wait a minute~ Where the heck ith thith place?!"you shouted. You and Myungsoo were in the middle of the forest. *Sh*t, I use my wolf speed when I was running*Myungsoo thought as he face palm himself. "How about you come with me?"Myungsoo ask and pull you with him before you could say something. 

 

 

 

*He's mean~ he's just lucky that he's good-looking*you thought looking at him. "Can you stop staring at me? I know I'm handsome"Myungsoo said. "Conceit"you mumble. "I can hear you"Myungsoo said. "Where are we going? I'm getting tried"you said pouting. "Shut up! Just follow me"Myungsoo said and you look terrified.

 

 

Myungsoo saw your expression and soften a bit. "Hey~ I'm sorry for rising my voice at you"Myungsoo said. You were terrified, yes. But Myungsoo's not the one you're terrified at, it was 3 feet away from you and Myungsoo. It was a lady smiling at you. Her face were full of black dirt and she was wearing a torn, bloody peach dress. Her smile was so creepy and her head was tilted.

 

 

When she was heading towards you, you shouted loud and hug Myungsoo immediately. "Carry me and run~!"you said rising your voice. "What?"Myungsoo ask you. "Jutht run!"you yell and Myungsoo nodded then he carry you, running away to somewhere.

 

 

*That was close~ That lady was so creepy. I think I can't sleep alone tonight*you thought hugging Myungsoo's neck and putting you're head on his shoulder. You didn't notice that Myungsoo was blushing, when you wrap your arms around his neck. *I have no choice but to take it to our place*Myungsoo thought heading towards their mansion.