Chapter 13

The Curse Eye

You were home today cause you were sick. Sehun and Exo decided not to go to school, so they can take care of you. "Oppath~ you know that there'th a lot of maidth here that can take care of me"you said weakly pouting, laying on your bed. "We know that, but we want to take care our baby"Suho said patting your head. "I'm not a baby~"you whine and pout cutely.

 

 

"You're a baby to us~"Lay said sitting beside your bed. "How about I cuddle you, so that you can sleep peacefully?"Baekhyun said climbing your bed and about to lay down, but was pull down the bed by Kris. "I don't think that's a good idea"Luhan said shaking his head at Baekhyun. "Why?"Baekhyun ask sitting on the carpet, side of your bed.

 

 

"Because you're taking advantages of her being weak"Kris said glaring at Baekhyun and Baekhyun sulk, pouting cutely. "Kris oppa is right~ I'm sick and I don't want Bacon oppa to get sick because of me"you said smiling weakly at Baekhyun. Exo nodded and Baekhyun pout more deeply. "Anyway~ Me and Lay will go down to make you some porridge"D.O said going out of the room with Lay following him.

 

 

"We're also heading out, so that you can rest more ~~~-ah"Luhan said patting your head before going out with the others but Chen and Tao had to drag Baekhyun out of the room leaving you and Sehun. "I'm thorry, ~~~-ah"Sehun said sitting on your bed. "What are you thaying thorry for, oppa?"you ask looking up to him. "I'm thorry cause I didn't know that you're thick"Sehun said looking at you.

 

 

"Oppa~ I just got a cold. Don't worry too much cause tomorrow I'll be perfectly healthy again"you said smiling and sqeeze Sehun's hands and Sehun smile at you. "Go~ before you can catch my cold, oppa"you said shoo-ing him away. "Okay~ Rest now my baby thithter"Sehun said kissing your forehead before going out of your room.

 

 

When Sehun went out of the room,"I though he never leave"someone said. "Don't need to be mean, Youngjae oppa"you said turning to face him. "But that Baek kid is so touchy touchy with you"Himchan said. "Look whose talking~"Daehyun mumble. "What did you say?"Himchan ask. "No comment~"Daehyun said sitting beside you.

 

 

"Baekhyun oppa is always like that around me"you said laying down on your bed. "Aigoo~ are you sick, ~~~-ah?"Jongup ask looking at you. "That's a dumb question"Yongguk said smacking his head. "Ow~ that hurts, hyung"Jongup said rubbing his head. "Yongguk oppa~ don't bully Jongup oppa"you said staring at him. "But I thought I'm the only one could cuddle with you"Zelo said laying down beside you and hugging you.

 

 

"Yah~ Zelo, don't do that"Daehyun said pushing him away from you. "Ooh~ Daehyunie is being jelly"Youngjae said wiggling his eyebrows at him. "I'm not jealous~"Daehyun said glaring at Youngjae. "That's right~ I'm the only one could cuddle with ~~~-ah"Himchan said. "No you're not~!"Yongguk, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo yell in unison. "Don't need to yell at me"Himchan said and you giggle at them. 

 

 

"~~~-ah~ here's the porridge that D.O hyung and Lay hyung made"Kai said as he comes inside the room and put the porridge in front of you.

"Wah~ it looks good"you said grabbing the spoon then start eating it. "How is it?"Kai ask sitting on your bed. "Daebak~"you said smiling cutely at him and giving him a thumbs up. "Glad you like it~"Kai said patting your head. "~~~-ah~ you need to drink your medicine after you're done eating"Chanyeol said as he comes inside with a medicine in his hands.

 

 

"Do I have too?"you ask pouting at them as you continue eating the porridge. "Yes~ Duizhang's orders"Chanyeol said. "I don't want too~"you said pouting looking away. "You have too~ or else Kris will personally force you to drink it"Chanyeol said. "Yah~ Are you saying bad things about me to ~~~-ah, Chanyeol?!"Kris yell from the outside. "Of course not, hyung~! Damn his good hearing"Chanyeol said and mumble the last part before going out of the room.

 

 

"Anyway~ who were you giggling when I came in, ~~~-ah?"Kai ask looking at you. You and B.A.P flinch at his question. "Oh~ I was thinking about the funny memorieth I spent with you and the other Exo oppath"you said smiling at him. Kai stare at you.

 

 

*Please believe it. Please~ Please~*you and B.A.P thought. "Oh~ Okay, now time to drink your medicine"Kai said. "Adwae~!"you yell and cover yourself with your blanket. "~~~-ah, come on"Kai laugh a bit at your cuteness and tried to get the blanket. "Adwae~"you said shaking your head. "Fine~ you leave me no choice"Kai said then began attacking you with tickles.

 

 

"Hahahahahaha~ stop~ I'll drink it, so stop tickling me Kai oppa"you said between laughter. Kai stop ticking you,"Sit up~"Kai said and you did. "Here~"Kai said holding out the spoon with the medicine in it. You open your mouth and close it. "How was it?"Kai ask you. You make a funny face at him and he laugh then patted your head before going out with the empty porridge and medicine.

 

 

 

"Well~ I think that Kai dude is also a bit touchy touchy too~"Himchan said. "All guys that touch ~~~-ah is 'touchy touch' to you"Yongguk said rolling his eyes. "Well~ that's beacause I'm the only one should be touching ~~~-ah"Himchan said crossing his arms. "How about her brother, Sehun?"Youngjae ask. "Well~ his an exception"Himchan said. "You're being silly, Himchan oppa~"you said smiling at him. "I'm not silly~"Himchan said.

 

 

"He's dumb"    "An idiot"    "ert"    "Jerk"    "Cocky bastard"

 

"Yah~!"Himchan yell at the others. "Run~ the devil is coming"Zelo yell and run away. "Oh~ you better run cause when I get you, you're dead"Himchan said chasing all the maknaes. Himchan didn't chase Yongguk cause he's scare of him. "We're already dead, you idiot~!"Daehyun said as he run away turning his head towards Himchan. "Then die again"Himchan said angrily chasing them.

 

 

"Yongguk oppa~ I'm a bit sleepy"you said yawning. "Then sleep and just ignore the idiots"Yongguk said patting your head. "Goodnight~ oppa"you said before going to sleep. "Sweet dreams~"Yongguk said looking at you falling asleep. "Ahhh~ Yongguk hyung, help~!"Jongup and Zelo yell. "Shut your mouths~! ~~~~ is already sleeping"Yongguk said massaging his head.

 

 

"Oh~"B.A.P said then look at you peacefully sleeping. "Aw~ she's so cute"Himchan said. "Shut up ~~~-ah is sleeping"Youngjae said. "Yah~ Yoo Youngjae, you dare speak to me informally"Himchan said glaring at him. "Ssh~ you're disturb her"Daehyun said. "Sorry~"Himchan and Youngjae said then glare at each other. "Anway~ let's go"Yongguk said before disappearing and the others follow.

 

 

*I felt a living human presence behing the door*Jongup though. "Oh~well, maybe that was my imagination"Jongup said. "Jongup hyung~ let's go before Yongguk hyung will get angry at us"Zelo said. "Okay~"Jongup and Zelo disappear at the same time.

 

Right after B.A.P disappear, someone came inside you room. "~~~-ah who were you talking to?" 'someone' ask moving your bangs away then kiss your forehead before going out the room quietly.