Chapter 1

The Curse Eye

You were peacefully sleeping when your brother barge into your room. "~~~~-ah! Ireona~ I have good newth to tell you"your brother said cutely and shaking you till you wake up. "THehun oppa~ I'm thtill thleepy"you said rubbing your eyes. "You're going to thchool tomorrow with me"Sehun said smiling at you.

When Sehun said that, your eyes wide, stand up and start running to your parents in the living room. "Umma~! Appa~! You're lying right? I'm not going to school, right?"you said sitting between your parents. "Calm down~ dearie"your umma said rubbing your back.

"But I thought you guyth argee with me not going to thchool. Now you want me to go to thchool ethpecially Thehun oppa's school"you said pout angrily at them. "Aigoo~ my princess is so cute"your appa said pinching your cheeks.

"Your mom and I did agree with you not going to school but your older twin brother, Sehun said that you should go to school"your appa said. "Thehun oppa~!"you yelled and Sehun runs downstairs to the living room. "What? Ith there a problem?"Sehun said sitting down beside their mom.

You stand up and face Sehun. "Hi-five~ oppa"you said standing in front of him. "Hi-five?"Sehun said and put his hand up then you give him a medium slap on the cheek. Sehun gasps and hold his cheek,"you thlap your oppa~ Umma~ Did you thee that? Thhe thlapth me~"Sehun said fake whining and crying to their mom.

"~~~~-ah, how could you slap your brother?"your umma said. You 'hmp' and march to your room like a drama queen. "Is my Sehun baby, alright?"their umma said carelessing Sehun's cheek. "I'm okay~ it was just a loving slap from cute sister"Sehun said giggling a bit.

"Aigoo~ you really love to play around with your sister"their umma said pinching his cheeks really hard. "Ow~ that hurt, umma"Sehun said holdng his cheeks. "Say sorry to your sister"thier umma said slapping Sehun's . "Fine~"Sehun said going to your room.  

Sehun knock on your door then open it. "~~~~-ah~"Sehun said going inside your room and saw you sitting down the bed back facing him. Sehun smile and walk towards you, hugging behind you. "~~~~-ah, you know I was just joking around, right?"Sehun said.

"Why did you want me to go to thchool?"you said whining, shaking Sehun's shoulder hard. "Because I want my sister to go with me"Sehun said while you were shaking him. "That'th not a good reathon"you said still shaking him. "I want you to learn with me and I miss you so much even if I go to school for 7-8 hours only"Sehun said and you stop shaking him.

"Exo oppas are there too, you know?"you said rising your eyebrow at him. "Hyungth are mean to me~ you would protect me from them and I know they never do anything bad to you cauthe they love you"Sehun said hugging you and smiling at you cutely. "Fine~ I'll go to thchool but on one condition"you said.

"What is your condition then?"Sehun said.