2

Heaven in Hell [DROPPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Lay!”

 

The guy named Lay quickly shot his head up to see the leader coming towards him with the little girl on his arms. She looks sleepy. Don’t tell me if he wanted me to take care of her, Lay thought.

 

Kris put her in a sofa in front of him. “She’s sleepy and I need to go out for a while for some business, please keep your eye on her” Kris told Lay. One hundred percent correct!

 

Without waiting for Lay’s answer, Kris leave Yeejin in the leaving room with him. He stared at her sleeping figure. She moved around to make herself feel comfortable. Lay noticed it if she was wearing Kris’ clothes.

 

“No Baekhyun!!! Me fiiirsssttt!!!!” Lay turned around to see Chanyeol running into the living room with Baekhyun following up behind. “Yah!! Chanyeol!!! Come on, let’s play together!!” Baekhyun said.

 

Chanyeol ignored Baekhyun and the TV and also the playstation three. “Hyung, you are not watching TV right? Of course not! I will use the TV!” Chanyeol told Lay.

 

Lay can’t say no to them. “Yeah, just don’t disturb the little girl behind you” Lay said and leave them. “Take care of her for me for a while!” Lay added before went to the library.

 

The two boys suddenly turned their head to see Yeejin sleeping there. “OMOOO!!! She’s so cuutee!!” Chanyeol yelled but Baekhyun quickly shut his mouth. “You will make her awake!”

 

Chanyeol giggled and watch her sleeping. “Baekhyun-ah, you can play then” Chanyeol said without taking his eyes off from her. Baekhyun chukled, he replaced Chanyeol to play the game.

 

“There is something odd with that girl Kris hyung brought” Baekhyun said to himself with a soft voice. But accidently Chanyeol hear it, “odd? What is it?”

 

“She is a human, but she doesn’t smell like a human.”

 

Chanyeol raised one of his eyebrows and pushed his head closer to her so he can smell her better. Chanyeol head quickly shot up, “mm… she doesn’t smell like a human.”

 

“More like a vampire” the both said in the same time.

 

Kris hyung might be hiding something from us about this kid identity, Baekhyun thought. “But as long as she’s cute, I don’t care” Chanyeol behind him said. Baekhyun turned around to see her sleeping face. No, Kris hyung will never hide anything from us. This is just a coincidence and this is also not the first time I met someone like this girl.

 

“Maybe because she hug Kris hyung so much… that’s why she has vampire scent too” Chanyeol added. Baekhyung agreed and quickly throw his negative thoughts away.

 

♦♦♦♦

 

Kris parked his Lamborghini Gallardo inside the garage. He got down from his car and get inside the room with a happy heart. He can’t wait to see his little girl. He bet she’s awake now and the boys are playing with her.

 

His guess was correct. He found her in the living room where she left her when he go out. All the boys sitting around her and they laughed happily at her cute acting.

 

“No!!! His name is Baekyeol!” She’s being stubborn as she pointing her finger at Baekhyun. The boys keep laughing. “No, my name is Baekhyun. This is Chanyeol” Baekhyun replied. She stared at Baekhyun’s face, “oh, so this is Baekhyun and this is Chanyeol.”

 

It’s a really rare scene to see in this big house filled with all boys. The presence of Yeejin made Kris’ days awesome and filled this house with laughter. Which is the most rare things to see because each of them are busy with their own things. Now, they have some reasons to stay at home.

 

Yeejin’s eyes caught Kris from afar. “Krrriiisss!!!!!” She ran to him. Kris kneeled, ready to catch her. She jumped onto his hug and Kris bring her up on his arms. “Kris, where did you go?” Yeejin asked. When I wake up, I found your friends watching me sleeping” Yeejin continued.

 

Kris looked at her, “oh, really? Don’t get too close to them, they are sometimes are crazy” The other boys can’t believe it what their leader just said to Yeejin. Yeejin just nodded her head as she write on her mind to stay away from the other boys.

 

“Yah HYUNNG!! Why are you so mean? We won’t hurt her! We promise!!” they begged.

 

“Really?” Kris wiggled his eyebrows. The boys nodded their head as they wear their puppy eyes. Kris turned to Yeejin, “you can play with them. They won’t hurt you” he told Yeejin. Yeejin’s face brightened, “really? YAY! Thank you Kris” she kissed him on the lips.

 

Kris put her down to let her play with the boys. Kris took a seat beside Lay who was watching them playing with Yeejin. Actually, it’s really rare to see him smiling.

 

“Gege, you should buy some clothes for her” Lay said. He turned to see Lay but Lay didn’t look at him back. “You see, your clothes are too big for her” he said.

 

“I know that” Kris hit his arms. He almost forgot about that if Lay didn’t remind him about it.

 

“Yeejin-ah?” Kris called her. Her head quickly turned to Kris with shining eyes, “yes, Kris?” Kris stood up, “let’s go shopping” he stretched his hand. Yeejin grab his hand, “yayy! Kris, I want lots of beautiful dresses!!!” she yelled happily.

 

“Hyung, can we go too?” D.O asked. “Me too!!!!” Tao waved his hand. The leader nodded his head, actually he doesn’t want to bring the boys. He want to on a date alone only with her without the boys disturbing them. But they better go with him and Yeejin, they would be useful too.

 

With Yeejin’s small hand on his left hand they went to the garage ignoring the other boys’ protests. Also with Tao and D.O behind them, both of them jumped happily and follow the leader behind.

 

Kris grabbed his key car and went to the garage. Kris choose to drive his Mercedes instead of his Lamborghini . Kris sat her at the back with Tao while D.O sat beside him. It’s already dark when they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter