1

Heaven in Hell [DROPPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

How should I face all of this?

White. When the little girl opened her eyes everything is white. It was snowy when she open her eyes, Heaven? She can’t see anything but the infinity white around her with trees around her. But she quickly threw up all her thoughts when she realizes if it was snow. The coldness send shiver to her body. Where am I?

 

She tried to move her body but even though her mind telling her to do so but none of her body parts moving as she wants. After a while, she gave up. She doesn’t have the strength like something just took all her powers out from her body.

 

All she can do is cried. She knows it’s useless. She slowly drifting to sleep again, hoping when she wake up later she won’t be there anymore, somewhere far and peaceful.

 

Srash srash srash

She opened her eyes when she hear some footsteps. Still in the same place but her body covered with snows. She can’t feel the coldness like her body get used with it. She wants to call the person, but she nothing came out from her lips and in the end she cried. But the person can’t hear it. She cried again with all the powers. But still, the person didn’t turn to her.She cried in a hopeless state.

 

Finally the person turned to her and quickly ran to her. It was a guy who came to help her. “Wow, what are you doing here little kid?” he asked and helped her to stand. She moan in pain when they guy tried to make her stand harshly.

 

“What is your name little kid? How old are you? Where is your parent?” the man asked as he wiped her tears with his thumb. The little girl shook her head.

 

“I am so lucky to found you, I’m a bit hungry now,” the man his lips. The little girl doesn’t know why but the man seems scary in her eyes. She backed away, and almost fell to the ground.

 

He suddenly pulled her wrist to bring her closer to him. “I bet you taste delicious” he can smell her scent perfectly. She cried as loud as she can. “Shut up and stop crying!!” the guy hit her on the right cheek, her cheek bleeds because of the hit.

 

She can feel there is a sharp thing on her nape but she’s too scared to move. She shut her eyes tightly. She wait for the sharp thing pierce her skin but the time never came. She open her eyes and there is another guy with golden hair standing there on his hands and the guy from before laid on the top of the snow with bloods. The snow turned to red as blood.  

 

The guy throws something to the man who laid on the snow and suddenly, the fire covered the died body slowly turning into ashes.

 

The little girl stepped aback when the guy turned around and walked to her. She cried and cried. The guy stretched out his hand and smiled, “hi little girl, I came to help you.”

 

She just stood there, crying. The guy kneeled in front of her and wiped her tears as he get rid of the snow in her hair, “don’t worry, the bad guy isn’t here anymore. You are safe” he tried to convince her.

 

Someone in her mind told her to follow this guy. She stopped crying and hugged him. The little girl buried her face on his neck. The guy pulled her to bring her on his arms hugging her tightly and cover her freezing body with his jacket.

 

The guy walked through the forest, he jumped to a tree branch and jump from each branch to another branch. He glanced at the little girl who fell asleep on his arms. By looking at her sleeping face, he doesn’t know why but it made his heart feel calm.

 

They both arrived at a big mansion. He entered a room in the second floor which the door in the balcony isn’t locked. It was his room. Inside his room there’s a king size bed, a television, a sofa placed in front of the television and another sofa placed near the bed, there’s a door on the left side of the room leading to a huge bathroom and another door to go out from the room.

 

The guy placed the little girl carefully and covered her with the blanket. The girl flinched a little but she went back to her dream. A tear rolled from her cheek. The guy noticed it and wiped it with his thumb as his lips forming a smile.

 

He took out his phone to call someone after changing her clothes with pajamas. “Lay, where are you?” he asked to the guy named Lay.

 

“Between South and North, hunting.” the guy in the other line answered. “Why?” Lay asked. For Lay it’s really rare his leader to called him late at night. “Go home now, I’ll wait for you. Just go straight to my room, I will open the door in my balcony” he answered.

 

“Okay!” Lay hung up the call. The guy sat on the edge of the bed, watching the little girl sleeping figure. He caressed his pinkish cheek. She looks so peaceful.

 

In less than five minutes, Lay arrived and go straight to the leader’s room. “Kris gege, what happen?” Lay asked. He still didn’t realize the presence of the little girl.

 

“I need your help to heal something” Kris said. Yeah, he wants Lay to heal her. “Are you hurt, gege?” Lay asked in a worried voice.

 

Kris smiled a little and shook his head, “I’m completely fine. But I want you to heal her,” Kris point to the little girl. Lay looked surprise and walked closer to reach her temple. “She got a little fever” Lay mumbled. He bent down a little bit so he can smell her scent better.

 

Weird, Lay thought. But he ignored the odd feelings and touched her right cheek to heal her. The wound on her cheek healed in a second, also in the other place. After he’s done, he stepped aback. “Just let her rest for a while, I think her fever will go down tomorrow morning” Lay said.

 

He turned to see Kris’ smiling face. “Who is this girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter