6

Heaven in Hell [DROPPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Control

 

Summer is the most painful weather for Kris and the boys. While Yeejin was waiting for the day when the snow will stops and sun replaced it. Kris bring her to the beach sometimes at night with Tao because he can’t stand staying under the sun for too long. Luckily she understand the condition and happily go to the beach at night without any protests.

 

“Hyung? We should enroll her into a school” Suho suddenly spoke up when Kris and Suho are watching Yeejin playing in the garden under the sun. It has been more than 9 months when Kris brought her home for the first time.

 

“Really? I never think about that before since Lay teaching her with so many things so I don’t think if school is important for her. Lay is more than enough” Kris disagreed. In fact, he doesn’t like the fact if he will be parted with her. He also think if human’s world isn’t good for her.

 

“But growing with an all boys also isn’t good for her. None of us understand girl! What should we do?” Suho asked. Kris turned to Suho, “come on, don’t worry about that. I understand everything about girl” he answered lazily.

 

Suho rolled his eyes. He can’t understand the leader. Yeejin ran to them with a sun flower on her hand. She get taller a little bit, but still there’s a lot difference with her height and Kris’. “Kris… take a photo of me with the sun flower!!!”

 

Kris took out his phone and take her photo with the sun flower. After that she ran back to the garden. Kris stared at the picture and secretly smiled at his phone.

 

“Oh my god!” D.O suddenly shouted from behind. Kris stood up suddenly and found her on the ground, her left arms bleeding. Kris ran to her despite the sun trying to burn him alive. While Suho called for Lay.

 

“Yah, are you okay?” Kris asked worriedly ignoring he was in pain. Yeejin lifted up her head, “it hurts Kris” she cried. Kris quickly bring her inside the house and laid her on the sofa.

 

Sehun ran from his room while Kai teleport to check what happen to her. They quickly froze when they smelled the blood scent all over the room. Their eyes locked on the blood dripping from her arms.

 

Kris glanced at them and chuckled, in less than a second both of them jumped towards Yeejin. Luckily Kris quickly stopped both of them. “Kyung Soo!!!!” Kris shouted. Kai teleport and he sat beside her in a second with eyes full of lust. His eyes turned to red.

 

Kris realized it but if he wanted to stop Kai, Sehun will attack her while he was stopping Kai. Yeejin looked at Kai with eyes full of fear, her mind suddenly remembered the moment when she almost got attacked with a monster.

 

“P-please…” She started to cried.

 

“Stop there.” Chanyeol’s cold voice spoke. There’s a fire shield in front of her made by Chanyeol. Kai hissed and stepped aback. Chanyeol moved his shield towards Sehun and he stepped aback where Kai is. Cornered. They can’t do anything specially with fire covering around them.

 

Kris stormed to her where she hide under the table but he stepped aback when Kris was about to touch her. “N…no...!!!!” she cried. “Princess, don’t worry… Kai and Sehun won’t attack you anymore” Kris stretched his hand.

 

She touch his hand with her small hand. Her body is trembling, Kris know how fragile she is. Kris slowly pulled her out from under the table and hugged her tightly. She cried in his embrace.

 

“Yeejin,” Lay rushed to her. Kris handed her to Lay, he check her body and healed his bleeding arms. Lay took a glanced at the corner where Sehun and Kai being jailed by Chanyeol who look at them with his deathly glare. Kai and Sehun are the only two who still can’t control their needs for blood. So, Chanyeol always ready to take care of them since the two of them hates fire and their weakness is fire.

 

“Don’t cry mei-mei” Lay wiped the tears with his thumb. She doesn’t reply but walked to Kris and hugged him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and hide her face. She cried silently on Kris’ shoulders.

 

“Thanks Lay,” Kris thanked him as he held her up. “No problem,” Lay answered. Kris smiled bitterly and bring her back to his room.

 

Chanyeol make sure if Kris entered his room and closed the door before he release Kai and Sehun. They both already back to their sense when Chanyeol released them. A slapped landed on both of their cheeks, Suho.

 

“This is my last warning!” Suho yelled and left them. Chanyeol sighed, he knew this would happen one day. Lay walked in front of them, “you should say sorry to Yeejin” Lay patted Kai’s face, there’s a little burn there and Lay heal it. After that he went back to the library.

 

Sehun ran to the leader’s room while Kai teleported. Since Kai is the first one who arrived, he quickly knock the door. “Kris hyung, mianheee… Yeejin-ah, mianheee” Kai sung.

 

“Yeejinniee, we’re so sorry!!!” Sehun added when he arrived. They stopped when they heard a loud voice from the room, they are too scared to open the room. Kris must be so angry at them and if Kris was angry, he can kill anyone in a second.

 

Brak!

 

The door opened revealing Kris with his angry face. “K….Kriss” Kai and Sehun can hear Yeejin’s voice from inside the room. She’s crying. Kai and Sehun peeked to see her, they saw her hiding under Kris’ desk.

 

She looked at both of them with face full of fear. Tears dropped from her eyes. Both of them realize what they did to the little girl.

 

Kris closed the door a little bit so they can’t see her. “Go away, you are not helping her” Kris said coldly. “But hyung, we want to say sorry” Kai replied back.

 

“KRIS!!!”

 

Kris groaned, “GO AWAY! Don’t you dare to come near to her!!!” Kris yelled before he slammed the door. Both of them sighed and went to their own room.

 

♦♦♦♦

 

“No one will hurt you, okay?” She hugged him tightly. “It was so scary Kris...” she sobbed. “Don’t worry, I will always protect you. Stop crying please” Kris caressed her hair.

 

She slowly stopped crying as she slowly fall asleep on his arms. Kris put her on the bed and tucked the blanket. Kris sighed as he open the curtain that covered the window. The sky slowly turned dark and being replaced with a full moon.

 

Kris open the curtain and let the moon light enter the room.

 

♦♦♦♦

 

The next morning when Yeejin open her eyes, it was the first time she saw sunlight enter Kris’ room. “Kris?” She called his name. Kris came out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

 

“Oh, are you feeling better?” Kris walked to her. She jumped around the bed as she nodded her head, “You take a bath without me, it’s not fair!” she protests.

 

Kris smiled as she finally back to her real attitude. Kids forget things easily. “Ck, come on… take off your clothes, I will wash you,” he pinched her cheek.

 

She quickly took off her clothes and ran to the bathroom. Kris wash her body and hair. He was so happy totally so happy because she finally can smile again. He can’t stand watching her hiding under the table with face full of fears.

 

“Kris…” she called his name when Kris dried her hair with hair dryer. “Hmm?” Kris couldn’t stop smiling. “I want to go out today” she said.

 

“You always go out anyway,” Kris replied. “Not the garden, Kris” she said. Kris turned off the hair dryer. “Sorry, but you can’t” his smile fell.

 

Kris turned her around to face him, “it’s dangerous outside, you forget yesterday when you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter