4

Heaven in Hell [DROPPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Bloody Christmas

[Rated M for words & some scenes]

 

Yeejin open her eyes and found herself in Kris’ room. An arm wrapped around her body. “Kris wake upppp… it’s Christmas!!!” She poke her cheek.

 

“Mmmm…” He groaned and turned to the other side. “Krissss… wake uppp!!!!” she yelled. Kris sat up lazily, “I knooowww” he whined like a kid.

 

The door opened, revealing D.O with his apron. “Yah, wake up and quickly take your bath! I cook for everyone today” he said and closed the door again.

 

Kris grumbled as he stood up to take his clothes and Yeejin’s clothes from the closet. “Where did you guys go yesterday?” Yeejin asked to Kris when Kris help her to take off her clothes.

 

“Somewhere in the house” Kris answered. “Don’t leave me alone again, okay Kris?” she pouted. Kris smiled and nod his head, “I promise.” “Merry Christmas Kris” she kissed his cheek. “Merry Christmas too princess” Kris kissed her back. Kris took off his shirt and takes care of her first before taking care of himself.

 

Kris put on her clothes, he decided to tied her hair up and put a ribbon on it. “Wait for me” Kris said as he entered the bathroom.

 

After fifteen minutes, Kris came out from the bathroom wearing a black colored t-shirt and half long pants. She grabbed his hand and both of them came out from their room. They went to the kitchen where the other boys are waiting for them.

 

“Merry Christmas Yeejin-aaahhh” all the boys suddenly ran to her when she enter the kitchen. “Merry Christmas too!!!” she laughed happily when Tao raised her to the air and spun her around.

 

“I had prepared a gift for you” Tao said. “Me too!!!” All the boys added.

 

Tao sat her in the usual place as he put his gift in front of her. “Thankyou Tao” she smiled. The other boys also put their gifts in front of her as she thanked them one by one. Lastly, Kris put his own gift at the top of the gifts.

 

“For my princess.”

 

“Thankyou Kriiissss!!!!” she thanked him. Yeeji stood on her chair to open Kris’ gift. It was a necklace with a snow shape on it. Kris get the necklace and wear it around her neck. “Awww, thankyou Kris!” she thanked her once again.

 

She open the next gift from Kai. It was a psp. “Why you give a seven years old girl a psp? She’s a girl, not a boy!!!” Kris rolled his eyes while Kai grinned. Lay give her a unicorn doll, Sehun give her a flashlight. He said flashlight is really useful. Tao give her a panda costume, he also told her to wear the costume but Kris quickly told her not to.

 

“No, don’t wear that stupid costume!” Kris yelled. “But Krissss… it’s really cuteeee!!!” She protests. She wear the panda costume with D.O helping her, “Krriiiss!! Look at meeee!!! I am a pandaaaaaaa!!!!” Kris turned to her and face palmed himself.

 

D.O give her a cupcakes he cooked by himself she ate the cupcakes happily. Baekhyun and Chanyeol give her a pair of dancing shoes. “Why dancing shoes? She’s just a little girl! Don’t teach her dancing like head down legs above!” Kris warned the two boys. “Huh? Head down?” Yeejin asked. “Yes!!! You want to learn it Yeejin-ah?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Ye—” “No! It’s a really bad dance Yeejin-ah, don’t learn that kind of dance, okay?” Kris cut her words. She pouted but she nodded her head. “AISH! Hyuunnggg!!!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol protests.

 

Xiumin give her a hat. Chen give her a rilakkuma doll. Luhan give her a bag while Suho give her a keychain.

 

“Okay… happy eating everyone! Eat as much as you want before we start to work!!! D.O clapping his hand and everyone start eating. Yeejin tucked Kris’ t-shirt when he was going to get some bread for her. “Why?” Kris asked.

 

“You are going to work too?” she asked with a sad face. Kris get some bread for her and put her plate in front of her. “Yeah, I can’t go home today. So I will ask Chen, D.O or Lay to go home later at night to see you” Kris answered.

 

“Kris, but this is Christmas…” she begged to Kris to not leave her, “Can I go with you, Kris?”But Kris quickly answered, “NO!” more like shouting. The boys turned their head to see their leader.

 

She was about to cry, “I’m sorry. I promise we will go to lotte world after I finished my work” Kris promised her. “OH YEAAAHHH!!! Yeejin, let’s go to lotte world together!!!” Tao said happily to calmed down the cold atmosphere.

 

“Yeahh, it’s a good idea too” Suho seems agreed. “I want to ride the roller coaster!!!” the BaekYeol added happily. “Oh hell no, too scary” Luhan disagreed with them.

 

Yeejin finally nodded, “pinky promise?” she raised her picky finger. Kris smiled, “pinky promissee!” He said as he linked his pinky fingers to hers. Yeejin finally smiled and she eat her breakfast happily. The cold atmosphere calmed down.

 

After they finished their breakfast, Yeejin followed Kris back to his room. She watch her changing his clothes to a black suit. Wearing an all black suit looks good on him. After he finished, Kris walked to her and kneeled in front of her.

 

He put a bracelet on her wrist. “If someone came, don’t open the door and hide inside the library. If someone found you inside the library, there’s a small button on the bracelet. Just press it and I will come to you soon”

 

Yeejin nodded. “What if the person behind the door is Chen, Eomma or Lay?” she asked. “They won’t knock the door, they will just get inside without knocking the door” Kris answered.

 

Yeejin stared at his face for a while. She held his cheeks with both of her small hands. Kris closed his eyes with her sudden touch but he enjoyed it. “Where are you going Kris?” she asked. Kris can read her face if she doesn’t want to be parted with Kris.

 

“Somewhere,” Kris caressed her hair. “Be careful Kris…” she said in a weak voice. “I will come back to you princess” he assured her.

 

The door knocked and Suho open the door. “Hyung, are you done? We need to go now” He said. He was also wearing a suit, but not an all black suit. Kris nodded and he stood up. “Bye princess… don’t forget what I’ve told to you, okay?” He pinched her cheek.

 

She nodded her head. Kris walked out from the ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter