10

Heaven in Hell [DROPPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super duper long chapter is waiting

 

 

Yeejin blow up the candles in front of her as everyone clapping their hands. “Omooonaaa… my dongsaeng happy birthdaayy!!!” Kai come to hugged her. Yeejin hugged him back. D.O come to separated them, “my daughter, you are thirteen now! Can’t believe it!” D.O hugged her.

Kris looked at them from afar, annoyed. One by one, the boys came to hugged her saying happy birthday to her. Kris knew today is her birthday, exactly the day when she was brought home. Kris knew if the boys are trying to make her happy. But…

“Get out of my room. Shoo shoo shoo!!” Kris said annoyingly. Yes, he hates it when people ruin his beautiful morning with Yeejin. “Go away hyung! We also want to celebrate her birthday together! Every year she always celebrates her birthday with you. So boring!” Chanyeol protests.

“Yes gege… me too! We want to celebrate her birthday!!!” Tao added. “It’s not faaaiiirrrr!!!!” Luhan added too. “Hyuunnnggg…” Sehun pleaded.

Yeejin suddenly stood up and rush to the bathroom. Leaving them fighting in Kris’ room. “Where is Yeejin?” Kris asked when he found she’s not on the bed. “I saw her running to bathroom” Xiumin answered.

Kris knocked the bathroom door, “Yeejin-ah, what are you doing inside?”

There is no answer from the bathroom. Everyone in the room start to panic, Kris hit the door really hard, “yah, open the door!!!”

Still there’s no answer. Chanyeol come to help Kris to open the door and when the door was opened, they saw Yeejin sitting on the closet, crying. The boys quickly barked inside the toilet. Kai and Sehun can smell blood from afar, so they decided to stay afar from her.

Kris ran to her, “yah, why are you crying?” she just keep crying nonstop. Chen’s eyes caught her on the floor, “hyuunnnnggggggg…. Why there’s blood on her panttyyyyyy????”

“My down there is bleedddiinnngggg… hwaaaaa” she cried out.

Kris starts to panic, really panic. “Did you hurt it?” he asked. Yeejin shook her head. “Omooo…. Eoteookhaaeeee????” D.O added.

Lay sighed and stepped forwards from behind the crowded.

“Go to the supermarket and buy some pads for her” Lay said. Kris turned to him with angry face, “how dare you to command me???”

“Kkkriiiisssss!!!! Ppallliiiii” Yeejin cried out.

“What pads? What is pads?” D.O asked. “Pads? Is it a medicine?” Tao asked. “I think it’s food” Xiumin added. “Anni, I think it’s a milk!” Chen added too. “BANANA MIILLLKK!!!!” Chanyeol added.

Lay face palmed, “pads… pads is… err…” Lay chuckled, how to explain this to them, “Human… especially the girl, every month, they always… err… menstruation, pms or something like that.”

Everyone in the room nodded their head. “Why they must pms every month?” Kai asked from outside. “What is menstruation?” Luhan added. “Guys too???” Sehun asked too.

“No, only girls!” Lay yelled. “Menstruation is like… erm, how can I explain this?” he scratch his head. “That’s why I told you to read some books!!!” Lay groaned. He feels like he want to hit his head to the wall now, how can this dumb vampires still alive? And, he’s living with all of them!

“Pads” Kris muttered. He stood up and quickly ran out from the bathroom, “Kai, come with me!” he said as he grabbed his jacket. Kai nodded and followed him behind. “Wait for me! I’ll be back soon!” Kris said before leaving the room with the boys still in the bathroom.

 

♦♦♦

 

Kris jumped from tree to another tree with Kai following him behind lazily. In a minute they arrived at the town and get inside to a supermarket. The cashier girl stood there dumbfounded when Kris and Kai enter the shop.

“M-may I help you?” she asked.

Kris turned to see the human girl in front of him. Kris walked to her, “do you sell pads here?” Kris asked. The girl nodded and quickly ran to get what Kris wants.

After she got it, Kris paid for it and they came out from the shop. “Ck, I don’t know if a girl can be so annoying” Kai grumbled as he opened the umbrella to cover him from the sunlight.

“Yah, keep your umbrella… it’s not even raining” Kris said. Kai looked at Kris annoyingly, “hyung, why are you so ignorant? This second maknae can’t stay under the sun for too long” Kai replied.

Kris chuckled, since Kris live longer than Kai. He already get used with the sunlight although he hates it. They went back to their house and Kris ran to his room and handed the pads to Lay.

“You are taking too long, Kris” Yeejin pouted. “Here, I will help you” Lay said. Yeejin looked at the boys, “oppas, geges… please go out!!!!!” she yelled.

“Waeee??? If we go out, Lay should go out toooo!!!!” Luhan protests. “Go out now!” Kri said. All the boys walked out from the bathroom with puffed cheeks.

Lay teach her how to use it. Yeejin poked him, “why you know everything? This is girl’s stuffs” Yeejin asked. Lay smiled to her and help her to get down from the closet and help her to wear her .

“My girlfriend” he answered. Her eyes widened, “girlfriend??? Jinjjaaa? Can I met with her?” Yeejin asked happily. Lay laughed, “yeah, sure.”

BRAK!

Kris open the door suddenly with a pissed off face. “Lay, you are taking too long! Get out now!” Kris sounds really angry. Lay laughed silently and went out from the bathroom. Yeejin stared at him with her puffed cheek.

“I think we should go shopping… you need new stuffs” Kris said awkwardly. Kris can’t believe his eyes, six years ago he found her almost got attacked and now she’s growing not as a little girl anymore but as a woman.

Her face reddened, “I will just buy that stuffs with Sohyun eonni” she looked away trying to hide her tomato face. Kris chuckled. Six years ago, they bath together, but now she refused to bath together with him. Luckily, she still sleep together with him in one room. Add this, with a pillow between them.

“Ck, I don’t realize if you are growing now” Kris ruffled her hair. “Eisshhh… my hair!!!!” she grumbled. Kris laughed, “go finish your stuffs… we are going to my uncle’s grave today” Kris said.

She turned to him, “ah, your uncle who died five years ago?” Kris slightly nodded, “be quick okay?” Kris left the bathroom and close the door.

The other boys already left his room, Kris laid on the bed waiting for her. In less than fifteen minutes, she came out with a black colored vintage dress. “Krrriiiiisssss…. Help me to zip iiiittt” she walked to him cutely.

Kris zipped her dress and she turned around. “Happy birthday” Kris smiled. She stretched her hand, “my gift?” Kris chuckled as he take out something from under his pillow and place it on her hand. It was a small box in black color, her favorite color.

She smiled like a silly person as he sat beside Kris and open the box. “Whoaaaa…. It’s really cute” her eyes shined when she open the gift and it was a hair clip with a small rilakkuma face on it.

“You like it?”

She nodded her head quickly, “I’m going to wear this!” she wear the hair clip. “Ahh… I love you Kriiissss” she hug Kris tightly.

“Me too” Kris replied. “Go get your breakfast down stairs, I will take my bath” Kris caress her hair. “Okaayy!!!” She ran out from his room. Kris sighed. He stood up and made his way to the bathroom.

 

♦♦♦

 

Yeejin found D.O inside the kitchen. She linked her arms around his, “eomma… I want pancakkkeeee” she  said. “Aigoooooo… arasseo, go take your seat” D.O said. She happily went to her seat watching D.O cooking.

Kai suddenly teleported to the kitchen and sat across her. “Hey, birthday girl… help me to get my drink” Kai told her. “Neeehhh…” Yeejin lazily stood up and open the fridge.

“Which type? O, A, AB, B?” Yeejin asked. “AB” Kai answered. She grab a pack of blood in AB type and pour it to the glass. “For me too!!!” Sehun came. Yeejin pour the blood to another glass and handed both of the glass to them.

“Can’t believe it with my eyes if you are adult now, I can see your s is getting bigger” Kai joked. Sehun behind him almost choked while drinking. Yeejin blushed as she quickly covered her chest, “Yaahhh.. oppa, why are you so ert???”

“Omomomomooooo…. She’s blushinggg” Sehun sung. “Uuuuuhhhh…. I will tell about this to Kris later!!!!” Yeejin tried to fight back. She never knew, her two big brothers is such a ert. D.O put a plate on the table. She sat on her chair and ate the pancake as she keep glaring to both of them.

Not long after the rest of the boys except for Kris came to the kitchen to join them. Lay sat beside her, “your birthday gift?” he whispered on her ears as he handed her a bracelet. “Thankyou Lay Layyy!!!!” Yeejin kissed his cheek.

“Are you guys done?” Kris’ voice asked. Yeejin walked to him to fix his tie, “thanks” Kris thanked. “Yep, we are waiting for you” Suho answered.

“Okay, let’s go. We’re late” Kris said and walked to the garage with Yeejin and the boys following behind him. All of them get inside their own cars.

Their cars drive away from their house to the train station. They should use the train to reach the place where the grave is. At the train station, they meet with some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter