7 - .....

Heaven in Hell [DROPPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How do you know Kris?” Yeejin asked when school break. “I am his cousin duh!” Myungsoo replied with eyes closed.

 

At recess time, Myungsoo brought her to an old building behind the school. It was dark and a little bit dirty, but Myungsoo doesn’t care about it and sleep on a small bed. Yeejin had no other choice but to follow him and now she’s sitting on the floor reading some books.

 

The door suddenly open revealing a boy and girl older than Yeejin. “Well, who’s there Myungsoo?” the girl asked. Myungsoo open one of his eyes to see the girl and the boy. “Kris’ sister” he answered and tried to go back to his sleep.

 

Both of them gasped in surprise, “I don’t know if Kris has a little sister” The boy said. “Me too” the girl added. Yeejin tucked Myungsoo big t-shirt when the girl walked closer to her.

 

“Hello, my name is Sohyun and I won’t eat you anyway” she joked. “And the guy over there is Taemin” Sohyun point at the guy behind her.

 

“W… Wu Yeejin.”

 

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo… why you abandon her? Wake up!!!” Sohyun hit his stomach. Myungsoo moaned in pain while Taemin laughed behind her. “Aish… just let me sleep for a while!” Myungsoo whined.

 

Sohyun chuckled, “come on, are you hungry?” Yeejin nodded as she stood up. “come on, let’s go to canteen. Just let Myungsoo sleep as much as he want” Sohyun hold her hand and both of them left the old building followed by Taemin behind.

 

“Don’t let his appearance fool you Yeejin-ah” Taemin said suddenly at the canteen. Yeejin raised his eyebrows, “huh?”

 

Taemin just shrugged. Yeejin looked around them, she can see all the students’ eyes are on them. Yeejin ignore their eyes. “Because Myungoo is a lot older than us, in human’s age he’s now around 17 years old but for the vampire age, this year he will turned to fifty nine years old” Sohyun placed a tray of foods on the table.

 

“But his body…”

 

Taemin cut her words, “his power is shapes shifting, so he can transform to a girl, old man, old lady, babies, and even kids… that was shapes shifting.”

 

“Owh…”

 

Yeejin ate the apple that Sohyun bought. After that, the school bell rang and Yeejin quickly went into her class after she bid a goodbye to Taemin and Sohyun. When she get inside the class, Myungsoo isn’t there. So she take her seat why her eyes keep glancing at his seat.

 

Until the school finished, Myungsoo still hasn’t come back. Yeejin slung her back around her shoulder and went out from the class. School isn’t fun like Suho and Lay said. One, she feels uncomfortable when Kris isn’t around her. Two, she’s scared to talk with strangers. Three, there are some people with weird attitude like the bipolar Myungsoo, silent Taemin, and the non stop talking Sohyun.

 

Yeejin saw Kris standing in front of her school leaning on his car. “Krriiisss!!!!” Kris smiled widely when he finally met his little girl again. Yeejin jumped onto his hug while Kris spun her around.

 

“Ah… don’t come to school again… I really miss you” Kris cried and hugged her.

 

Some student looked at Kris like they just saw a male god fell from the sky or like some singer lost in their school. But they realized if it was Yeejin the reason why the male god or the singer here in their school.

 

“Kris… I can’t…”

 

Kris quickly released his hug and let her down. “Ck, I will really kill Suho and Lay” Kris grumbled.  

 

They both get inside the car and Kris drive his car to the city. “Where are we going?” Yeejin asked. “Ermm… you need a dress” Kris parked his car. “Dress? For what? Are we going to a party?” Yeejin asked.

 

They both get down from the car and Kris held her hand, “yep, you are going to see my grandpa.” Yeejin’s face brightened, “really?” Kris nodded.

 

Kris and Yeejin entered a kid boutique. Kris told her to stay still on the sofa while he looks for the dress. After five minutes, Kris came back with around eight dresses on his hand. “Try this one by  one” Kris told her.

 

She get one of the dress colored in gold and enter the fitting room with the salesgirl. Not long after she came out, “Kris! This one is really beautiful!”

 

Kris watch her from top to toe, “no, it doesn’t fit you” he commented. “Try this one” he handed the salesgirl a dress in red wine color. “I don’t like that one Kris…” she refused to try.

 

“This one?” Kris shows her another dress.

 

“No.”

 

“This one is cute”

 

“No Kris”

 

“This one???”

 

“I don’t like yellow”

 

“This? It’s really simple anyway” Kris shows her the last dress colored in black with a ribbon in the same color behind the dress. But in her eyes, she loves it.

 

“Yes, I want to try that one” she said. Kris’ face full of questions, but he handed the dress to the salesgirl. Both of them get inside the fitting room again. But this time, both of them spend a lot of time inside the fitting room. The sales girl open the curtain a little bit, she came out to get a sparkling silver bandana and a white vintage shoes also with a vintage socks in black.

 

Kris tried to peek inside the fitting room when the salesgirl is away, but before he could peek the salesgirl came to stop him. “Please bear for another minutes” she bow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter