8 - Bad boys

Heaven in Hell [DROPPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris shook his head watching the group conversation. When will they act like adult people? “Gege…” Lay’s voice called Kris. Kris keep his phone inside his pocket and turned to Yeejin.

 

“Go home with Lay, ok?” Kris told her. She shook her head, “SHIROOOHHHH!!! I want to be with Kris…” She cried.

 

Lay kneeled beside her, “Kris can’t go home with us because he has a meeting later” Lay smiled at her. “SHIRRROOOHHHHH!!!”

 

“Taeminnie?” a girl’s voice called Taemin. “Oh, eomma” Taemin walked to his mom. His mom looked at Kris, “hi Kris and Lay, long time no see” the girl greet Kris.

 

Kris raised one of his hand like always, showing off his charm, “Hi Tiffany, long time no see too.” “Hi Tiff, you are so beautiful today” Lay commented. Tiffany blushed, “thanks Lay, you are handsome like always.”

 

The girl named Tiffany only smiled as her arms wrapped around her son, Taemin. “Did you see your grandpa already?” Tiffany asked. Kris shook his head, “later… I don’t want to see his face for now” Kris answered.

 

Tiffany chuckled, “remember, he’s still your grandpa” Tiffany hit him on his arms. “We’re going home, don’t stay here for too long… it’s quite dangerous around here at night” Tiffany bid them a goodbye and left them with Taemin.

 

“I guess, we should go home now” Lay sighed. Yeejin pouted, “but I don’t want to go hoommmeee!!!!” Kris sighed and kneeled in front of her, “I will bought a new barbie for you if you want to go home.”

 

She shook her eyes, “Shiroh! I don’t want a Barbie! They are so boring. Not fun! I want books! Lots of books like in the library” she demanded.

 

“Fine… I will buy loooottsss of books for you” Kris gave up to this kid. She jumped around happily like a rabbit and dances around him and Lay. Kris smiled watching her, this girl never failed to make him laughed.

 

“Tinky Winky huuuugggg!!!” she ran to  wrapped her arms around him to hugged him. Kris hugged her back. “Lay Lay, wanna join us?” She asked innocently. Lay quickly shook his head, “uh, no thanks…”

 

She nodded her head, “go see your grandpa, Kris. I will wait for you at home” she told him and ran to Lay. Lay and Yeejin left him there alone with a dumbfounded face. Since it was Yeejin who told her to see his grandpa, he went inside the mansion again and walked to his grandpa’s room.

 

Before he went inside his grandpa’s room, he took out his phone and write a message in their group chat.

 

She’s out with him, good luck bros!

 

He keep his phone and went inside his grandpa’s room. Inside the room, his grandpa was sitting behind his desk while his uncles and some of his cousins were there. He closed the big door behind him and walked to his grandpa.

 

He greets his grandpa by bowing ninety degrees. His grandpa looked at him, “how are you? Where are the others?”

 

“Down stairs” Kris answered shortly. “Oh…” that’s the only reaction coming from his grandpa before he go back to his works. Kris rolled his eyes and went to sit beside his cousins and uncles.

 

“Congrats uncle!” Kris pretends to smiled and shakes Donghae’s hand. “Thankyou my handsome nephew!” Donghae smiled happily. The door opened again, revealing Tao, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Xiumin, and D.O entered the room and bowed at their old man.

 

The old man asks them a few questions before they went up to Kris. They smiled when they saw Kris.

 

♦♦♦♦

 

Kai, Chen, Sehun and Luhan walked out together from the mansion. They saw two cars left the mansion as they quickly get inside Kai’s car. One of the cars is Lay’s while the other one is their target.

 

“When we got them, you should teleport soon okay!!!” Luhan seems worried. Kai turned the engine, “I know, I know.”

 

Kai’s car followed behind the mini cooper. In front of the cooper was Lay’s Bentley. “Call Lay to drive faster, did he always drive that so slow like a turtle?” Kai grumbled behind the wheel.

 

Chen quickly call Lay. “Yes, something happen?” Lay asked. “Is it Kris, Lay?” Chen can heard Yeejin’s voice asking to Lay. “No, it’s not Kris” Lay answered back.

 

“Kai told you to drive faster” Chen told him. “Okay...” Lay hung up the phone. It’s true, Lay drive more fast after that, leaving Kai’s car and the mini cooper behind. The four people inside the car smirked, Kai drive his car beside the cooper. The woman inside the cooper looked at Kai weirdly, she can’t see his face because it was too dark.

 

Suddenly, Kai bumped his own car to the cooper. The girl quickly stopped the car, Kai also stopped his car in front of the cooper, blocking the road. Tiffany get down from her car, “yah! How dare you to bumped on my car???”

 

Chen and Sehun get down from the car while Luhan and Kai watching them from inside the car. “Sorry miss, I can’t hear you” Sehun joked.

 

Tiffany still can’t see their face, “just get your car out of my way! I’m tired and I don’t have any time to play with you guys” she said. “But we still want to play with yoouuuu” Sehun whined while Chen, Kai, and Luhan laughed so hard.

 

Taemin watch her mom with a worried face from inside. “Hi boy” a voice surprised him from behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter