Happy Ever After

Forever My Angel

Hyunseung POV

Ah. It have been two years since all of that happens. I am married with Junnie. Daejoon also have get married with a girl that he met in England. The girl name is Choi Gina. Yes. He lives happily. Me and Junhyung has move to our new house. It is a big house. More to mansion actually. Junhyung have own his own company now. Yong Corp. I still working as a doctor. Along with Daejoon. Yup. We are happy. Happy so much. I am waiting for Junhyung to come home. Someone open the door.

"I am home. Seungie~" He said and hug me.

"Junnie. Bogoshippo." I said and peck his lips.

"Me too."

"Want to eat?" I ask. He nodded. I prepare his dinner while he is bathing. I felt someone hug me.

"Junnie. Go sit." I said.

"No. I want to eat you." He said and kiss my earlobe. I giggle.

"Seungie,you look so cute when you are giggling. Giggle more baby. More." He said and tickle my waist and stomach. I laughing so hard. After a while we stop.

"Junnie you naughty." I said.

"I am. But you are more." He said.

"Let's go eat Seungie. I am hungry~" He whine to me while rubbing his stomach. We sit and eat. Later on the night we watch some randoms movie. He is off tomorrow. I can spend my times with him. I rest my head on Junhyung's arm.

"Seungie,you know Hara right?" He ask. I gulped. Afraid because Hara is his ex.

"Yeah. I know." I said.

"She is getting married. With my friend Lee Donghae." I sigh in relieve.

"Really? That is good then." I said.

"She invite us. Do you want to go?"

"Of course we will go. She is your friend right?" I said. He nodded.

"When will the wedding?" I ask

"Tomorrow." He said bluntly. I jumped from his arm and see his face in horror.

"Junnie!" I tug his shirt. He don't bother to look at me.

"Junnie!" I slap his arm.

"Aw!" He rub his arm.

"Junnie,I didn't prepare what to wear. Ah! Ottokhae!" I said and sigh. He pull me into his embrace and rest my face at his chest.

"I have bought you new clothes. You don't have to prepare anything. I have prepare everything for you. It is you that always prepare for me. Let me prepare for you this time." He whisper at my ears and kiss top of my head. I smile a bit.

"Junnie,saranghandago. Jeongmal. Saranghae." I said

"I love you too Angel. Only you. Don't leave me ok? Let's live happily together. With our child. Love You Angel." He said. We drift to sleep while cuddling on the couch together.

 

Daejoon and Gina.

"Yeobo~" Daejoon call for his wife.

"I am here." Gina said from their bedroom. Daejoon hug hus wife from back.

"What are you doing?" He ask Gina.

"I am washing dishes." Gina said bluntly. Daejoon pout.

"You are playing with me huh!" Daejoon huffed.

"Joonie,you saw what I am doing right. I am ironing your tuxedo for Hara's wedding.We have to be neat. She is my only cousin."

"I know. But,you can do this later. I am sleepy." Daejoon said while fake a yawning. Gine turn around and hit Daejoon's chest.

"Naughty. What if I can't walk straight tomorrow?" She said.

"I will carry you then." Daejoon said.

"Now let's go to bed." Daejoon said. Switch off the plug. Daejoon scoop Gina and carry her in bridal style. She put Gina on the bed and switch off the light.

"Daejoon. Saranghae." Gina said to his husband

"Nado saranghae Gina." Daejoon said and continue his project.

 

Yoseob and Doojoon

"Joonie~" Yoseob call for his boyfriend. Bur his boyfriend didn't bother to look at him. He just continue pouting although it looks horrible.

"Joonie. I am sorry. I promise I will spend time with you tomorrow. KiWoon will not bother us anymore." Yoseob whine.

"You lie. I am mad at you."

"Please. Let's go to our bedroom neh? I will accompany you to garden tomorrow." Yoseob said.

"See! You still want to go to garden! You know KiWoon couple will be there. I sulk!" Doojoon mad. Wow! After a while he heard sobs. He turn around and saw Yoseob crying.

"Omo! I am sorry. I didn't mad at you Seobi. I am sorry. Let's go to our bedroom." He said. Yoseob just shook his head.

"Sorry Jagiya. I am really sorry. I Love You. Please." Doojoon said. Yoseob stopped crying. Doojoon lead Yoseob to their bedroom. Doojoon is on top Yoseob now.

"Joonie,you naughty." Yoseob said.

"I know." Doojoon said. And kiss Yoseob's lips.

"Seobie,saranghae Angel."

"Nado saranghae Joonie. Saranghae."

 

KiWoon

"Kiki,that's enough with crying. Doojoon Hyung and Yoseob Hyung will be alright."

"B-But,Woonie. Doojoon Hyung scream just now." Gikwang said.

"They will be fine. Yah! Don't you here any moan?" Dongwoon ask.

"No. Woonie,ottokhae?"

"Never mind Kiki. I will not let they to be mad at you. I will take those responsible. That's enough." Dongwoon said and pull Gikwang in his embrace. Gikwang stop crying.

"You love me?" Kiki ask. Dongwoon just chuckle.

"Of course darling." Gikwang look at Dongwoon with his puppy eyes smile. Dongwoon smirk. He understand what it is mean.He smack his lover's head.

"You are naughty tonight." Gikwang just nodded. They lay on the bed.

"Woonie,saranghae. No one can seperate us." Gikwang said.

"I know Kiki. Nado saranghae."Dongwoon said and they do it all night long.

 

True loves never end. True loves never dies. No one can seperate true loves. No one. Even if it is the end of the world,they will stay together. Until their last breathe. How far they run,if it is their fate,they will met. Even if death seperate them,they will meet just like Dooseob And Kiwoon. How long Junhyung cheated on Hyunseung,they still stay together, Why? Because true love. Their loves never dies. Their heart keep beating for that love. Happiness is belong to them. Sadness have blown away with the time that passes by. Happiness in the end of a love story.

 

 ~END~

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanx to all of my readers and subscribers for all of your support. If you want me to make another fics,you can mention it at comments. I will do it for you. Thanx for reading my horrible fics. Thanx all. Love you. Sorry if there is my mistakes. Thanx again.