Who Is The ANGEL?

Forever My Angel

Hyunseung POV

I came back to my apartment around 6 A.M. Junhyung didn’t come home last night.  I wonder why he didn’t come back. My phone ringing. It is Doojoon.

“Yoboseyo. Seung! Have you arrived your apartment?” He ask me.

 “I have. How about you? “

“Me too.” He answer me. “Okay. Have nice time. Love you. He said to me.”

 I smile widely after ended the call. I hope My Junnie is like Doojoon.  When I talk to DooJoon, I will forget about Junnie. I land my body on the couch. My migrain attack me again. After that, my sight turn black.

Junhyung POV.

I enter my apartment that I share with my Seung. After entering the password, I open the door and saw my Seung lying on the couch. So cute. But, I felt sorry for him.  I lied to him. He is so nice to me. But, what did I repay him? I near Seung and kiss him on the cheek.  Then, I kiss him on the lips with all my love. LOVE? I don’t know if there is a bit love for him. I kiss him on the forehead. But, he didn’t response. I am worried. I shake his body. No response. That is what I receive. I tickle his stomach. No response. I carried him in  bridal style to my car. I brought he to the clinic.The doctor bring him into the treatment room. I just wait outside of the room.

The doctor  came out from the treatment room. He said that Seungi just had fever and too stress. The doctor also said that Seung has some other complication that cannot be determined by clinic. It means that I have to take him to the hospital. It is 8 A.M. right now. I have to go to work. I bring Hyunseung home. I called his close friend, Doojoon. I ask him if he can take care of Hyunseung. Luck is by my side. He willing to take care of Hyunseung. I give him my apartment’s password. After 20 minutes, he arrived with his bike. I told him to take care of my Hyunseung. I can see he is smirking to me. I don’t care what he tought about me. As long as I can see my Hara. I go to office that soon will be my company. I have planned to propose Hara tomorrow night. I am happy like hell.  

Hara POV

Where is my Jun Oppa? I didn’t see him in his room just now.  No Yun Sul,where is Junhyung? I ask to my staff. “I don’t know. I didn’t see him either  Miss Goo Hara. I am a bit busy, so, may I go now?”  The girl said to me. “Yes you may No Yun Sul.” I reply her. When I turn around to go to my room, I saw Junhyung come in. I grab his wrist with my angry face and take him into my room. I know my staff are staring at me. They will think that I am going to scold Junhyung because come late to work. I just let them staring at me. I slam the door hardly. I can see his shock face.

“ Why did you came late today Jun?” I ask him softly.

“Hmm. Hyunseung fainted today. So,I have to take him to the clinic. You know. I called his friend to ask him to accompany Seung. So, I have to come a bit late.” He said to me with his poker face.

“Never mind Jun. But, why don’t you just let Hyunseung go and just focus to me. I don’t want to share you with other. Only me can have you. Please Jun.” I said to him.

“Don’t worry baby. I will let him go.......... soon.” He said to me. He left my room with sad face.

Doojoon POV

Hyunseung didn’t wake up for two hours already. It make me worry. How could that pabo Junhyung left his lover like this. Is he didn’t love Hyunseung anymore? I can see cold expression in himself. He is so mean.  He not deserve Hyunseung. If he not in love with Hyunseung anymore, I will take my Hyunseung back! That is my promise to myself. “Aw!” I heard someone groan. It is Hyunseung.

“Seung! You’re awake!” I said to him happily.

“Awake?” He ask me.

“Yes. You fainted just now. “

“But, I am sleeping in my house.”

“You fainted and not sleeping on the couch..... in your house. Junhyung take you to the clinic just now. He supposed to bring you to hospital  but,he have to go to work. Then, he called me to ask me to accompany you. So, I just came here. Then,he rush to his office.” I said to Hyunseung in one shot. I can see Hyunseung sad face. I hate to see it.

Seung get up from his position and straight to his bedroom.

“Joon,I want to take bath. If you want anything,just take it. Just consider this house like yours.” He said to me.

I will Seung. I will take you from this house. Seung,i just love you. I go to his kitchen. I look in the fridge. I take out some vegetables and meat. I make some porridge.  I don’t know how it taste. But, I try to make it for my Seungi. After 20 minutes,I manage to finish my porridge. Prakk! Seungi just came out from his room. He is so cute in blue T-Shirt with a bear on it. With short trousers too. I chuckle a bit.

“Seungi,come here.” I called him with my cute voice.

“Wow! Did you cook this?” He ask me with his shocked-weird-face.

“Yes! Why?  Is it wrong for me to cook for you?”

“No.It is not wrong but,weird. Even Junnie never cook for me when I sick or having fever. He just buy me some medicine. But,never mind I can be healthy with love that he give to me.”

My face turn into cold expression. I know Seung will notice it. But, I just let it. I feel very hurt right now.

“ Seung, eat this. I don’t know how it taste. This is my first time I cook. And you are the first person that taste it.”

“Thanks my love Doojoon.” I chuckle when he said it. Actually, I love it. “Hhmmmm. Delicious. Eventhough it is your first time, but, not bad.” He smile widely. Very cute and pretty.

“Hey pretty, after this, let’s go outside. We take some air. I think you should take some air. You have fainted for a long time.” I said to him i can see he pout. Aw! I can’t hold my feelings.

“Yah! Yoon Doojoon. Don’t never ever call me pretty again. Or I will punch your face. Bad boy! “

He said to me while pointing his finger to my face. Then,he continued eating.

Junhyung POV

I straight to my room after the meeting with the department .  I’m not in the mood right now. I worried of my Seungi. Have he awake? Have he eaten?  I don’t know what to do. I am worried of him because he is with someone else. I scared if his friend might do anything bad to him. It couldn’t be.

“Oppa! “

I turned back and see Hara waving her hand at me. I just wave my hand and straight to my room. I slam the door quite hard make some staffs give a glare to me. Hara come into my room.  

“Oppa! Why are you so gloomy today?”

“Nothing. And it has nothing to do with you. Can you please leave me alone Hara? “ I said quite harsh.

“Hara? Oppa! You call me what? Hara! This is because of Hyunseung right? Can you please leave him just for me? You have promise to me that you will let him go! You are such a liar bastard!” She  yelled  at me.

“Yes! I have promised you! But, I said SOON! SOON Hara! You can’t force me for things like this! Hyunseung is my first love. I have to get rid my love for him first!” I said to her in harsh. I didn’t meant it actually.

“It is mean that I am not the owner of your heart right?” She said at me.

“It is not what I mean Baby. Forgive me. I... I love you.  “

“Think for it again Jun.  I don’t want you to regret this. When you have calm,call me. “

Hara stepped out from my room.  I want to hold her but my heart didn’t allow me to do it. Oh GOD! What’s wrong with me? Am I crazy? Who is the one that I love? I am confused. Who is my truly love? Hyunseung or Hara? I can’t handle this two `H’. God, please help me. Show me who is my TRUELY love.

Hyunseung POV

“It is fun to go out with you Joon. I hope that this day will be the best day ever in my life.”

“Of course Seung. This is the best day ever i had with you. “

“Joon, will you forget me if I have die? “

“Why did you ask me that question? Are you sick?”

“No. I just ask you. “

All of sudden,i felt like a liquid oozing from my nose. I wipe it with my finger. It is.. Blood. I wipe it but, it didn’t stop from coming out. I don’t want Doojoon saw this. Doojoon look at me. He hold my wrist make me stop wiping the blood.

“Seung! What’s wrong with you?  Are you okay? “

“I’m Joon. Maybe it is too hot right now. Let’s rest under the hut first. “

“Seung, I think you should see doctor. You look sick this lately.” Doojoon say to me while pass a tissue to me.

“I’m fine Joon. I just tired a bit. Don’t worry. I am a doctor right. So, I will take care of myself. Don’t worry.” I reply him while wipe the blood. Finally the blood stopped. We walked back home. I don’t  know why I become like this. It have been two years I have migrain. But, it never be as worse as this. Is this my end? I will check to Doojoon’s brother tomorrow.

*In front of Hyunseung’s apartment*

“Thanks Joon cause take me sightseeing. “

“Never mind Seung. But, remember. Take care of yourself. “

“Never mind Doo. Jun can take care of me. “

“It is your first time call me that. And you are the second person call me that after.... Yoseob. Okay if that so. I take a leave first. Bye.”

Doojoon give me a hug. He whisper to me,`I LOVE YOU’. It makes me shock. He leave me dumbfounded in front of my house. He wave to me. I wave to him back. It is 6 p.m. now. It have been 12 hours Junhyung didn’t even call me. I enter the house. I miss the time that Junhyung always have for me. We have graduated from Dongshin University for two years. I have my medic and Jun have his secretary occupation. I am a bit worried. He is a secretary of a lady boss.  I scared if he might fall in love with his boss.

I lay my on the couch. I miss Junhyung. Where is his smile that he always give to me? Is it for someone else? I don’t want to think about it right now. It only will cause my migrain attack me.

Junhyung POV

I enter the house. My Seungi is sleeping on the couchin sitting position. His friend also not here anymore.It means that he has awake. I near my Seungi. He is so pretty. I scrub his face. I kissed he on the lips. With all my love. I am confused. Is this love or only a peck? All of sudden he open his eyes. I can see he is blushing because my kiss is on his. I broke the kiss and hug him.

“Jun, you are home. I am sorry because I didn’t even greet you when you come home. I am just tired.” He said to me weakly.

“Never mind Seung. I miss you so much. I love you like hell.”  My tears flowing down like waterfall.

 “Hey,are you crying Junnie?”

“No. I am not crying.” I reply him after we broke the hug. I can see he is chuckled. He wipe my tears with his thumb nail. I really miss him right now.

“Jun, that’s enough. Don’t cry anymore. Jun, I love you. Please don’t leave me. I beg you.” I hear his voice cracking.

“Seungi,I.. I don’t know until when will our relationship last. But, I really love you right now.” I say to him with my sad voice.

“Never mind Jun. If you leave me will make you happy, I accept it with all my heart. I love you.”

“Seung, let’s make love. You don’t have to work today.I have take your MC letters. Please. Let’s go to our room.”

We make ways to our bedroom. He is my only ANGEL. Always by my side. Only you Hyunseung.