I'll Back Off So You Can Live

Forever My Angel

Doojoon POV

I have made up my mind. When I saw Junhyung do that to Hyunseung,he seems love Hyunseung so much. And I remember about Yoseob. He ask me to choose. I have my choice. I want to stay with him over Hyunseung. Sorry Daejoon. I love Yoseob. I want to stay with him. Daejoon come in my room.

"Hey my brother." He said to me.

"Hey."

"What are with you today? So gloomy."

"Dae,do me a favor please."

"What?"

"Take my liver and give it to Hyunseung."

"What? Are you nuts?"

"Dae,please. I want him to stay alive."

"But,you still weak. And,it can risk yourself too."

"Please Dae. Take it. Hyunseung's life is in your hand."

"I am not God Doojoon."

"Please Dae" I plead my brother. He sigh and nod his head. We go to examination room and take my x-ray.

"Please do it fast okay?" I ask him after we done our work. He nodded and we separate. I rest my body at my bed.

'Yoseob ah. I want to be with you. I want you. I miss you. Why did you leave me. I need you more than other people. You know how miserable my life when you are gone. And Hyunseung become the victim. He open my heart. But,he didn't love me like you do. I realize. Only you My ANGEL. How jealous Hyunseung are when we do our lovey dovey moments. But,you rip my heart when you stop being clingy with me. I know about this from Hyunseung a week before you die. How hurt I am when you are leaving me. It took me a long time to recover. When Hyunseung treat me like what you does,it a bit open my heart for him. But,only me who just feel it. Without I knowing,he is dating Junhyung. Two years I keep this feeling. I am hoping for Hyunseung to accept me. But,his love just for Junhyung. And now,I want to stay beside you again. Wait for me ya?' I thought in my mind and let dreamland take me.

After 4 hours sleeping,Daejoon barged in to my room.

"Doojoon! Wake up bro!" I rub my eyes and staighten my back.

"What the hell with you?"

"You liver! Your liver!" He exclaim in happiness.

"Why? What?"

"You! You matches him! You match! We can save Hyunseung now. We can save him!" He said in happiness. Without I knowing,tears coming out.I hug him.

"When will we do the surgery?" His expression changes.

"Are you sure you want to do it?" I nodded my head.

"As soon as possible." He said.

"Call Junhyung." I said and he go. After a while Junhyung arrived.

"Why do you want to see me Doojoon-ah?"

"You love Hyunseung didn't you?"He nodded awkwardly.

"You want him to save didn't you." Again he nodded.

"Why are you saying like this. It feel awkward you know?"He said and I chuckle.

"Take my liver and give it to him." His eyes widen.

"What?! Are you crazy?" He said almost screaming.

"You know what! I love him too! I want to redempt my fault to Yoseob! This is what I want to do to him in the past 2 years! But,he go before I could do that! Just give my liver to him. Please" I said screaming at the first and become whisper.

"Please." I said while tearing. Junhyung just nodded. And soon he tearing too. He pull me into a hug.

"Thanks Doojoon. Thank you. Thank you. I dn't know how to repay you. Thank you. Thank you." He said.

"Never mind." Daejoon come in and we broke our hug.

"Where did you go just now?"

"I go to see some doctor and nurse for your surgery."

"When will we do the surgery?" Junhyung ask.

"We will do it the day after tomorrow. It means you have to eat a lot today because tomorrow you will be fasting."

"Argh! I hate fasting!" I said make them laugh out loud. I pouting. Only if Yoseob and Hyunseung are here.

Meanwhile in Secret Garden

Yoseob POV

I saw Gikwang and Dongwoon walking with someone behind them. It is Hyunseung!

"Hyunseung!" I scream. Hyunseung look at me. I run to him and hug him.

"I miss you!"

"I misshh you too." He said.

"How do you know I am here?"

"Actually,thanks to Gikwang and Dongwoon. They help me get here."

"Oh. The KiWoon couple."

"They are couple?"I just nodded.

"Let's take a seat Hyung." We sit and chit chatting about our boyfriend.

"Hyung,do you know how you get in this place?" He shook his head.

"Mind to tell me?" He said.

"You are in coma state right now. Everyone who is in coma state or dead only can come here.

"It means that the KiWoon couple also like us?" I nodded.

"Everyone here?" I nodded again.

"There is no exit?"

"There will be exit hyung. If the times come. The people that can exit from this place is like you and Gikwang only."

"Why me and Gikwang?"

"Because both of you is in coma right now. Hyung can get out of here when there is someone give his liver to you. Then,you will awake. Gikwang can get out of here when there is medicine that can bring poison out of his body."

"What do you mean by poison?"

"You want to know about Kiwoon?" He nodded.

"Actually,Gikwang parents didn't allow him to get married with Dongwoon. Because of that,his parents kill Dongwoon. When Gikwang know about this,he take a lot of poison and take them. It have been one and half years he is here."

"Oh. So sad." Hyunseung said.

"I can get out right?" I nodded.

"But how I want to get out?" He ask.

"There will an Angel that bring you to the door. It either me or the KiWoon couple."

"Can't I take Gikwang with me?" He ask.

"Nope. You can't. Because the door will immediately close if you have entered it."

"But,what if Gikwang enter first,than,I enter it." He ask again. Such a 4D Prince.

"Hyung,the door will not closed even if Gikwang entered it first.

"Oh. Now I know. I will wait for that day." He said and he start playing with KiWoon couple.

"Don't worry Hyung. Your time will come." I whisper and joining them.