Annyeong Doojoon-ah

Forever My Angel

Still in Hyunseung POV

When Daejoon come out,he say that Doojoon is gone. I felt my world is falling on me. I felt my heart didn't beating. Daejoon collapsed. He crying. Junhyung patting my back. Tears coming out from our's eyes.

"Doojoon! Doojoon!" I scream. Although I am weak,I still have the guts to scream. Junhyung burried his face at my neck.

"Seung. Calm down." He whisper.

"Jun! My friend! My friend died because of me! My friend!" I scream. I keep crying. Daejoon is hugging his knees and crying. He didn't even say anything.

Doojoon in Secret Garden.

Doojoon POV

"Seobi,now I am officially yours. Like our promise. We will die together. Are you happy now?" Yoseob only nodded.

"Doo. Thanks cause by my side now. I thought Hyunseung will never let you go." He said.

"Thanks to Hyunseung. Because of him,we are together." I said.

"But,he must be very sad right now." Seobi said.

"Never mind. I have wrote a letter for him. Junhyung will give it to him.Don't worry okay." I said.

"Hyungs! Come play with us!" Dongwoon calling us.

"Let;s go. The two idiots is calling." Seobi said and we join them playing.

Hyunseung,thanks because make ways for me. You are always my friend. And Seobi is always my ANGEL. Thanks Hyunseung. I hope you and Junhyung will be happy. Please take care of Daejoon. I LOVE YOU all. Thanks. Thanks a lot. This is the end of my life. Live happily with Seobi. Thanks Hyunseung. Because come to my life before and fill my emptiness. Thank you. Thank you for everything. MY FRIEND.

Junhyung POV

After Hyunseung become calm,I push him inside Doojoon's ward. He carress Doojoon's pale cheek and start tearing again. I give him Doojoon's letter.

Hyunseung POV

I open the letter and read its contents.

Seungie,

Hey,it has been a long time since I called you like that. Hey. Two more hours to go. You know,when you are in coma,I feel very sad. I want to see you before I go. I know. I wouldn't made it. I can't. Because Yoseob needs me. Yoseob wants me. I know. Only he my ANGEL. Not you. You are Junhyung's ANGEL. I know that. I realize that. I want to protect Yoseob from now on. Seungie,I always loving you. Until my death. Only as a friend now. Seungie,please take care of my liver okay? Please be happy with Junhyung. Said to him,if he makes you sad,I will come and take you away. This is my last work. I have done it. I have done what I want in my life. Being loving by someone and loving someone. Seungie,I know you can't live without Junhyung. Me too. I can't live without Seobie. Until you come. Seungie,treat Junhyung nicely okay. He cares about you. He visit and crying everyday when you coma. He loves you so much. As much as I love my Seobie. I let you live happily. So,you have to let me go. Let my liver grows in you. It is my sacrifice for you. Love needs sacrifice. Only this I can do for you. Seungie,saranghaeyo. Kamsamnida.

Your Late Friend

Yoon Doojoon

Saranghae

 

My tears rolling down my cheek. Junhyung hug me.

"Junnie,saranghaeyo. Jeongmal saranghaeyo."

"I know Seungie. I know. I love you too."

Daejoon come in the ward.

"Guys. We have to buried Doojoon in three more hours.."

"Why so fast? Can't we wait for tomorrow?" Junhyung ask. Daejoon burst into cry again. 

"I *sobs* don't want *sobs* to see his b-body. It *sobs* makes me *sobs* sad." He said between his sob. I just nodded.

"Can I go to his burial?" I ask.

"No you can't you still weak." Junhyung said.

"Dae. Please let me." Daejoon just nodded.

 

At Doojoon's burial

After the people go,me,Junnie and Daejoon stay for awhile. Doojoon's hgrave beside Yoseob's grave. They are meant to be.

"Doo. I hope you will peace up there. Happy with Yoseob neh?" Daejoon said to his late brother.

"Doojoon-ah,thanks for your liver. I promise that I will take care of Hyunseung. You can count on me." Junnie said.

"Joonie,thanks cause let me stay alive with Junhyung. Be happy with Yoseob will ya? I know you will. Joonie,I love you." I said. Wind bloy each blowing. We saw a figure at tree nearby. Two figure. Doojoon and Yoseob. They interwine their hand and smile widely. They wave to us and mouthing thank you to us. We look at each other. We smile at them. And soon,their figure went with the blowing wind.

"Let's go." Junnie said.

"Dae,you will be okay right?" He nodded.

"I will take a leave. Until you want to work back at Hospital." Daejoon said. I nodded.

 We leave. Daejoon to his house and we to our apartment. Lucky Daejoon give permission to Junnie and beliave him.

"We arrived." Junnie said. I tug his sleeve.

"Why?" He ask.

"This is apartment." I said.

"Ah.You are right. And,we have lift right?" He said mockinly. I smile shyly.

"Don't need to shy Yeobo. We will move."

"Move? Where?" He just smile. He scoop me and put me on wheelchair. He bring me until we reach our house. We enter.

"Ah! This house! So refreshing!" I said happily. We go to bedroom and Junnie put me on the bed. He help me to sit. He cover me with blanket. He keep staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask. He shook his head.

"You are just too beautiful. More beautiful than any angel in heaven." He said and blushing. He pinch my cheek. Not so hard.

"You are too cute." He said and kiss my forehead.

"Junnie,I want to forget eveything happened today. I don't want to remember that Doojoon has gone." I said.

"Never mind Seungie. You can forget about him. But you can't forget him. Okay?" He said and I nodded.

"Junnie,make me forget about that." I said seductively.

"You still weak." Junnie said. I pout.

"Baby,angel didn't seduce people." Junnie said.

"This angel do that." I said and pat my chest. He lean his face closer and kiss my lips. He my lips and make way to my mouth using his tounge. I open a bit. Want to play with him. He slip in his tounge in my mouth and fight with mine and obviously the winner is him because he is topper right? We broke our kiss and pant heavily.

"Thanks." I said.

"Welcome. Are you hungry? I can cook for you." He said.

"No thanks. I am full. You just feed me just now."

"You shouldn't do that you know? You still sick. I shouldn't do that too." He said.

"Are you regret?"

"No Seungie."

"Junnie,if you want to eat,I can accompany you."

"I don't want. Someone feed me just now. Now. You go back to sleep. You have to rest."

"Junnie,sleep with me. It has been a long time I sleep alone. And it has been a long time since you sleep beside my bed. Sleep with me pwease." I said with my puppy eyes and pat the empty place beside me. He climb and make me lying. He lie beside me.

"Seungie,saranghae. I love you my angel." He said and close his eyes. I know he is tired.

"Nado saranghae my prince." I said and let dreamland take me.

                 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it looks .

Is it okay I make their moments? Doesn't make sense right? Just consider it does.

Sorry if I dissappoint my reader about Doojoon's death. 

It is not end yet. Still have some more chapter.

Drop comments please.