First Day

The Bodyguard

" Hyung, I need to talk to you. Private " Kris said then walked to his room.

" What's wrong? " his manager asked as he followed him inside.

" Is this make sense? How come a girl who her height is barely reach my shoulder protect me? "

" Though female, she is a profesional bodyguard ".

" But stilll she is a female ".

" Just put a side her gender okay, trust me she is the best in her job. She ever protected Mr. President too before he gave up her to protect his precious daughter ".

" She ever protected President's daughter? Is she really that good? ".

" Just give a try ".

Kris just gave his manager an unpleasant sight before walking back to livingroom. His eyes were scanning that girl from head to tiptoe. She didn't move an inch from her previous spot before they left her to his room. She has chubby cheeks and very plumpy lips. Kris, did you just checking her up? Kris quickly shrugged that thought and cleared his throat.

" So how old are you? " Kris finally asked.

" Sorry, I can't provide you any personal information " she answered with a stern cold voice, just like a voice mail service.

" Nevermind, I won't asking anything anymore from now on " Kris said coldly.

Kris mentally cursed his bodyguard. He usually didn't this friendly with stranger moreover a female. He just tried to be nice since he will spend all of his time with her from now on. But from her cold attitude he has to note to himself for not being nice to this robot-likely bodyguard.

" Okay, I will leave now. You better not curse her in Mandarin or English since she is fluent in 6 languages. ______-sshi please take care of Kris well ".

" Please have a safe trip " ______ bowed 90 degrees.

After closing the door, _______ started to change combination of the lock.

" Hey.. what are you doing? I don't give you permission to change it ".

" I'm sorry Mr. Wu, but I already got permission from your manager. From now on I will change the combination every 4 hours ".

" Every 4 hours? Are you sure you can remember everything? I don't even remember my last combination " he laughed cynically.

________ just ignored his last words and started to scan the whole apartment.

" Ya! You can't wander around without my permission ".

" The window need to be change for bullet-proof and the window lock's need to be change to the stronger one " she said, ignored him for the second time.

" Bullet proof is really funny, no one is going to kill me " Kris walked inside his room then bang it hard just to make sure the bodyguard knows how annoyed he was.

======================================================================================================================

Kris woke up by the sound of income call. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and after found out that the one who called was his fellow band, he quickly received it.

" Uhmm... What? " he answered with sleepy voice.

" Gege... Let's meet at Two Moons Club ".

Kris almost say yes without any second thought. But then he remember about the bodyguard that just hired by his company. Everybody must laughing their asses off if the found out he was being guarded moreover female bodyguard.

" I'm pass ".

" Gege... You are not fun ".

" I'm really not in a good shape right now ".

" Why are you scatter into pieces? " The younger one laughed.

" Just shut up ".

" Jessica noona will come here too ".

" What? Okay I'll be there in sec " he quickly hang up.

30 minutes later, Kris reached Two Moons Club. And as expected ________ followed him. He quickly entered the VIP room and found Kai, Chanyeol, Lay and Tao were already there. 

" Gege, you made it " Tao the one who called smiled happily and hugged his favorite older friend.

" Wow.... that 'Jessica' magical word really works. You really come " Chanyeol clapped in joy.

" What? " Kris scanned the room and finally realized that Jessica wasn't there, he was tricked.

Chanyeol, Tao and Kai laughed hardly. Kris only sighed then took a place beside Chanyeol and drank a glass of alcohol. Apartemen broker and bodyguard issue really got him stress. Chanyeol the one who realized _______ existence first. As a cat with full of curiousity, He quickly asked Kris.

" Who is she? " Chanyeol asked.

" Don't ask, just pretend you don't see her " Kris said.

" No no no. This is really intersting, who is she? " Kai added.

" My bodyguard " Kris mumbled.

" Your what? " Lay asked in disbelief.

All of them cracked into laugh. Include the quiet and the most peaceful fellow, Lay.

" Seriously Gege, are you that desperate to use a woman to protect you? " Tao asked.

" It's not like I have any choice. Manager kept on insisting hire a bodyguard since someone kept on broking into my apartment " Kris gulped down his second glass.

" For the first time in my life, I was proud to be a son of mathematic teacher " Chanyeol chuckled.

" If I have a choice, I won't to be a son of very persistent presecutor too " Kris mumbled.

" Hey don't be like that " Lay patted Kris's back and glared at Chanyeol.

" Just take the bright side, you have a pretty bodyguard " Kai said.

"  Yes she is pretty " Tao agreed.

" She is not. She is not like human at all just cold and stiff like machine " Kris said.

" She just doing her job, that's call being professional " Lay defended ________.

" Looks like you already be on her side, great " Kris rolled his eyes.

" What's your name? " Chanyeol asked.

" Lee ______ ".

" Age? ".

" Sorry, I can't provide you any personal information " she answered with a stern cold voice.

" Let me guess, I'm good at inspecting woman... 23 " Kai said.

" Nah she looks older than that... she looks like 25 or 27 " Kris said nonchalantly.

" That's rude " Lay scolded Kris.

________ just kept on displaying her emotionless face causing the boys couldn't know whether Kai's guess is right or wrong.

" Gege is right she is really cold and stiff " Tao mumbled.

" See... " Kris replied.

" Trust me, she is 23. My eyes are really keen if it comes about woman " Kai winked at ________.

======================================================================================================================

" _________-sshi, are you sure you don't need our help? This giant is really heavy " Chanyeo grunted.

Kris was completely drunk. Chanyeol and Tao were helping him to go out from the almost close club to the parking lot. They helped Kris to get on the front seat of his car. When Tao was fasten his seatbelt, Kris was snuggling on Tao's neck causing the younger one to laugh.

" Gege, that's ticklish ".

" Be carefull, he has bad temper when drunk " Lay said.

" Don't worry I can handle him " _______ answered then drove into Kris apartment.

As they reached their destination, _________ quickly get out and helped Kris to get out. And as expected from his body size, Kris was surely heavy. But _______ still manage to help him get into his apartment. This is nothing for her. She ever experienced carrying heavier person than Kris. She have experienced the worst back then in bodyguard trainning days.

________ help Kris to lay on his king size bed. She helped him released his jacket and took off his shoes and adjusted his pillow into the most comfortable position. She wander around his room, checking if there's anything suspicious things that could harm him.

" Get out ".

_________'s attention turned to the half-conscious Kris. His eyes were opened half-way and stared straightly to her. 

" Get the out from here and quit your job. I don't need you to babysitting me " he yelled.

_________ just ignored him, the third times today. Lay was right, Kris has a bad temper when he was drunk. ________ turned off the lamp of Kris's room then hading to the door. Right before reached the door knob, she felt someone's presence behind her. She quickly turned her back but she was too late. That giant already pinnned her hard toward the door causing a loud thump.

She quickly reached Kris's arm and pinned it behind his back causing him to moan in pain. ________ felt her heart beating really fast. Kris sudden attack really surprising her. She didn't hear Kris's step though her ears are really keen over tiny sound. Kris caught ______ is being off guard. And in a speed of light Kris counter attack her. He pinned her against the door for the second time. He held both of her arms behind her back and use his free hand to pinned her upper chest to held her still. No matter how strong she tried to release herself, she couldn't do it. Now not only Kris's quiet steps that surprising her. But also his speed and his skill. This guy is surely know how to fight.

" I thought you are a profesional bodyguard? How come you can't protect yourself right now? " Kris smirked.

" You know how to fight. Then why you hire me as your bodyguard? " _______ asked.

" You better stop ignore me, I hate to be ignored  " Kris mumbled then lose his balance.

________ caught his body quickly before his face came in contact with the hard floor. She has to note herself. When Kris drunk he is not only has a bad temper but also dangerous fighting skill.

" Heavy " _______ groaned