I remember

The Bodyguard

Jessica bites her fingers nervously as her eyes kept on checking the room where Mr. Kang, ________ and Hyunkyun went to. It has been a while since they were there. What were they talking about? Did ________ mention about her name about what happened to Kris too? The door of that room finally opened only to reveal Mr. Kang. She bowed 90 degrees and he replied with small bow then left.Not long after that, _________ came out from that room and she walked to her way.

" I need to talk to you ".

Jessica dragged _________ to the emergency stairs. She just stared at ________ for a quite time. She has a lot of questions in her mind and...... worries.

" What did Director ask? Did you mention my name? ".

" Why would I ?".

Jessica slightly taken a back with _______'s question. _________ usually act calm and obidient. Yes she still maintained her calm figure but her eyes showed a really cold attitude. ________ bowed slightly at Jessica then left.

" Wait... " Jessica said.

" Kris really can't swim? ".

" He has phobia of deep water ".

Jessica gasped in surprise. He never told her about that. He could die that time but yet he still jumped into the water to save her.

" I assume you didn't know about that. That's why you pulled a prank and pretend to be drowned back then ".

" How...did.. you know? ".

" Because I don't remember saving you and you're fine. Don't think too much, I won't tell anyone ".

_________ bowed to Jessica once more then heading to the door. Jessica looked at ________'s back with mixture feeling of worries and... jealousy. How did _________ knows that Kris has phobia?

" You like him, don't you ? ".

_________ stopped instantly after heard Jessica's question. Jessica knew she just hit a jackpot. _________ turned around and calmly answered her.

" Miss, what are you talking about. I don't get it ".

" Don't you lie to me. I am a woman too... I can tell you from the way you look at him. And you clearly care about him more.... than you should. I hope you understand your position well. You're just a mere bodyguard for him. Not more ".

=========================================================================================================================

Everybody was left. Hyunkyun and SNSD's manager didn't let them stayed in hospital. They have to rest because tomorrow they have busy schedule. ________ sat on one of the bench on the corridor in front of Kris's room. Her wet uniform was almost dry. Suddenly she felt her body was so cold and the air conditioner wasn't helping at all.

" You like him, don't you ? ".

Jessica's question rang inside her head, just like a bell. Did she really like him? How she supposed answer to that question? Even _________ herself didn't know the answer, yet. But one for sure, she truly care about Kris.

" Oiiii.... bodyguard noona~ ".

________ heard someone said to her from her left side. When she turned around something was being thrown to her and covered her face. She took that fabric and found it was a hoodie. She looked up and found Kai smiled playfully at her.

" Wear that before you catch cold ".

" Thank you " she said quietly then wore his jacket.

________ clutched onto his jacket tightly. It felt warm and smell nice just like him. Kai smiled looket at his jacket which was too big for her. Kai just realized how small her figure was. That tiny and small body has to protect others who might be way bigger than her figure, someone like Kris maybe. He glanced at bandage around her palm. That wound, though he didn't know how bad it was the scar won't disappear easily. And he bet she has a lot of ugly scar, somewhere around her body.  Suddenly he felt bad for her.

" Why you choose to be a bodyguard? It's too dangerous for a tiny girl like you. I think kindergaten teacher or florist suit you more " Kai chuckled.

Kai expecting her to ignored him but to his surprise she smiled sincerely to him. He felt his cheeks redden. Since when he become this giddy when a girl smile to him? Moreover from 'not-so-pretty' girl like  her. _______ suddenly sneezed and when she was going to touch her own forehead, Kai did it for her

" Why? Do you feel unwell? " Kai touched her forehead before touch his own forehead to compare their heat.

Kai quite surprised since ______ didn't push his hand away. She just looked straight on his eyes. She looked so vulnerable and suddenly he has an urge to protect her. He didn't want her to get hurt.

==========================================================================================================================

Kai was left about 30 minutes ago. After 15 minutes just looked at Kris from the outside, finally _______ decided to went inside his room. She sat on the chair beside his bed. He looked a bit pale and cold sweat was all over his face. She took a clean towel and wiped his sweat. She took his hand to put it inside the duvet to keep him warm but suddenly he grabbed her hand. She tried to release herself, but Kris held her tight.

She looked at him and his body shook. Did he feel cold? Or did he has a nightmare? And after a while he became calmer. She smiled genuinely. Whatever happen to him just now, she glad she was there to accompany him overcomed the bad things.

" You said you will protect me no matter what. You said you won't let go of my hand.... Why did you lie to me? ".

_______ was taken aback with what Kris said. Did he talk in his sleep? The answer is NO. His eyes were fully opened and he looked straight at her eyes. His eyes looked like he was in so much pain and misery.

" Mr. Wu... what are you talking about ? ".

" I remember.... I remember everything, Noona ".

 

=========================================================================================================================

I'm back.... Finally I manage to write someting. Sowwwy I broke my promise to update once in a week. I'm glad some of you guys wrote comment to encourage me to update. Thanks. How was this chapter? Is it confusing? Honestly I'm a bit lost track to this fic so I have to read previous chapter over and over again to get my inspiration back.

And GAWD! My work is really killing me these past 2 weeks. So anyone curious what I do for living? I am secretary in hospital. I work for internist in Nephrology division. All secretaries in every division are busy to prepare all the doctors' document for these past three years to pass audit (<====is this even english word?)  of our hospital.Anyway enjoy and thank you~~