I Miss You So Much

The Bodyguard

This song came on my mind when I wrote this chapter. Enjoy and prepare tissue when needed :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmjMgbhC5dg

================================================================================================================================

________ arrived just in time on the warehouse. She pushed the door lightly and as expected it wasn't locked. She pulled her gun then entered the warehouse. It was dark but it doesn't take long time for her eyes to adjust the darkness. She saw Jessica in the middle of the warehouse, tied and hopeless.

" Eonnie~ " she called weakly.

_________ scanned around and decided it was save for her to put her gun back. She ran toward her and carefully untied her. Jessica never thought that she would be this happy when she saw ________.

" Did you hurt anywhere? Did he do something bad to you? " ________ scanned Jessica from head to toe.

" He didn't. Eonnie I'm scared, who's this guy? Why would he do something bad like this " she said in the verged of crying.

" I will answer your question later. First you have to get out from here. Do yo know how to drive right? ".

" W..why? Aren't you leaving with me? ".

" I have to settle something first ".

" Eonnie, maybe you don't know. But this guy is really scary. I never see his face but his eyes look like he could kill anyone. He has murderous aura. He is no joke, let's leave together before he back " she tried to pull _______ with her.

" You go first, I will go out little bit later. Kris and the others are waiting for you and stop calling me Eonnie, we are on the same age ".

" Are we? " Jessica asked dumbfounded.

" Well that's not important. Listen... no matter what happen you have to leave this place, don't even look back. Your safety is first. If something bad happen to you, I'm the one who will be in trouble. You got that? ".

Before Jessica could say anything else, she heard footseps approaching them. A tall male in black with black mask covering his face aprroached them. Jessica quickly hide behind __________ knowing this guy held a gun.

" Didn't I tell you to come with Kris? But it's okay I can just kill you first and save Kris for the last " he pointed his gun at ________.

" let her leave first, she has nothing to do with this " _________ said.

" Sure, since I've got you. I don't need her anymore, for now ".

" Just go, Jessica ".

" But Eonnie..... ".

" JUST GO!!!! " she yelled.

Tears started staining Jessica's face. With trembbling legs, Jessica walked outside the warehouse. She tried to open the car's door but failed because her hands felt she weak and she ended up crying hardly.

" That time at mall was the first time I failed on my task. Knowing you are an excellent bodyguard, I don't have a choice but to kill you too. Should I finish you on oneshot? It will be less painful, I guess ".

Jessica finally managed to get inside the car. She tried to calm herself before starting the engine. But suddenly she heard a gunshot. She squeezed the stirring-wheel tightly. Not for long after that she heard the second gunshot.

" E...Eonnie ".

_________ curled on the floor while holding her wounded stomache. That guy came closer to her and kicked her shoulder lightly so she was lied on her back, facing him. He kneeled beside her. _________ was having a hard time breathing as her life slowly slipping away. He took her phone and activated her tracking device then put it beside her. At least I'm nice enough to let someone found her dead body. He caressed her bang tried to soothe her pain away. He pulled off his mask to let her get a full sight of her killer.

" I'm sorry I have to do this. If I don't kill you this time, you'll always be an obstacle in the future. I'm sorry, rest in peace " he kissed her cheek before aimed his bullet straight on her left chest.

That man wore his mask and shade again. He dialed a number then walked away in light step likely nothing happen.

" Mission Complete ".

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b14e0c519d11278997364b51908ff855/tumblr_n0ymixnR801rxvwdzo1_500.png

================================================================================================================================

The photoshoot was finally over and all of EXO members (except Kris of course) already back to dorm. Kai walked inside his room as soon as he came. He felt uneasy after _________ left. He felt like something bad was going to happen to her. He just sighed. He looked at a purple shopping bag that he put on top of his drawer. A dress that he didn't even a have chance to give to ________. He took it and opened the bag.

That dress was really pretty and more than anything else, it suited her a lot. He sighed again. He missed her so much especially tonight. He took his phone and dialed her number.

[Flashback]

" Hyuuuuung please, give me __________ noona's number ".

" How many times I should say it. It's no Kim Jongin. NO! ".

" But Hyung.... ".

" Keep her number as secret is the part of the contract. I'll be in big big big trouble if I violate it ".

" It's not like I'm going to contact her, I just want to save her number ".

" You think I'm stupid, huh? " Hyunkyun said then flicked Kai's forehead hardly.

" Hyung that hurt ".

" Good then so it will make your sense back, just get in the car I will go to the bathroom first " Hyunkyun said then left Kai alone.

Kai just pouted then rubbed his hurt forehead. He looked at an object on the table. Hyunkyun just forgot to bring his phone with him.

" Kekekeke... pabo hyung " he said then searched through Hyunkyun's phone

[ End of Flashback]

He waited for her to pick up the phone. But she didn't pick the phone until his call diverted to voice mail. He took a deep breathe to calm his beating heart.

" Noona, I know you know my feeling but I didn't have the chance to confess it coolly. You are right noona. I love you, that's the truth. I know that you won't accept my feeling, I know it too well. But at least let me love you. Please come back soon, I miss you so much " he said then ended the call.

He looked at the dress on his lap. The image of her while trying this dress kept on replaying on his mind. He embraced the dress tightly. He couldn't contain his feeling anymore. He missed her so much. Bogoshipda.

================================================================================================================================

Please don't kill me my readers. 1 or 2 chapters left :D

Bye2~~