Goodbye

The Bodyguard

_________ curled on the floor while holding her wounded stomach. That guy came closer to her and kicked her shoulder lightly so she was lied on her back, facing him. He kneeled beside her. _________ was having a hard time breathing as her life slowly slipping away. He took her phone and activated her tracking device then put it beside her. At least I'm nice enough to let someone found her dead body. He caressed her bang tried to soothe her pain away. He pulled off his mask to let her get a full sight of her killer.

" I'm sorry I have to do this. If I don't kill you this time, you'll always be an obstacle in the future. I'm sorry, rest in peace " he kissed her cheek before aimed his bullet straight on her left chest.

That man wore his mask and shade again. He dialed a number then walked away in light step likely nothing happen.

" Mission Complete ".

As soon as he informed his boss, Leo walked to his car in hurry. He had to leave quickly before somebody came. He laughed ironically as he found his car's tires all flat.

" Even after she dead, she still troubled me " he kicked his car madly.

He then made a call to ask his ally to pick him up. Leo turned around and found an unexpected guest. He smirked as a man in front of him looked so lost and desperate.

" You come quicker than I thought " Leo smirked. 

" Where the hell she is? " Kris grabbed his collar angrily.

" You shouldn't waste your time on me. She probably dying anytime soon. You shouldn't let her come here alone. I pity her, she has to experience a lonely death. You shouldn't let her dying alone " he whispered the last sentence mockingly.

" YOU BAST*RD. I Swear I will kill you if something happen " Kris punched his jaw hard.

Without wasting more time, Kris ran inside the warehouse. He spotted ________ on the ground, motionless, with pool of blood. No ! He walked lifelessly to her body. He wished that was someone's else body but his eyes couldn't lie. That was really her. Her milky skin became pale. Her plump cherry lips wouldn't ever smile to him again as those were turning blue.

He knelt beside her. He lifted her head gently and leaned it on his chest. His right hand caressed her head while his left hand patted her back gently likely lulled her into a deeper sleep.

" I'm sorry..... Noona I'm sorry ".

===================================================================================================

One by one the guest left the funeral. As expected no family member of her came since she didn't have anyone left. Only her fellow bodyguards and her supervisor came. Jessica was crying so hard and almost passed out so her manager had to send her home. She kept on blaming herself for leaving _________ alone last night. Most of the exo members unexpectedly crying so hard with her gone especially Baekhyun and Tao.

Hyunkyun looked at Kris who sat at the corner by himself. His eyes never left _________'s photograph. Hyunkyun couldn't do anything to comfort that poor guy. Even the most comforting words wouldn't work. 

" Kris let's go, I'll drive you home " he patted his back gently.

Kris lifted his head weakly. His eyes looked tired and lifeless. Hyunkyun never saw him like this before.

" Hyung can I stay here longer? " he said weakly.

" Sure. Just call me when you want to go home, I'll pick you up ".

" Don't worry Hyunkyun-sshi, I'll drive Mr. Wu home ".

" Oh Yeon Seok-sshi you are still here ".

" No need to worry about Mr. Wu, I'll accompany him ".

" Then I'll leave him to you, thanks ".

Yeon Seok bowed lightly as Hyunkyun left. Honestly Yeon Seok also felt the loss just like Kris. ________ was a precious junior for him. When _________ first came to the bodyguard camp she was quiet and introvert. Mr. Ji told him to be friend with her but she likely wouldn't let him in. But one day they grew closer as Mr. Ji died on a mission. She felt safe and warm around Yeon Seok. She opened up to him gradually and he just realized that the real __________ was a cheerful and talkative girl. Her mom turned her into a different person.

Kris just kept on staring at her photograph. Suddenly Yeon Seok remember something. He took an envelope inside his pocket and gave it to Kris. He just accepted it without a word and opened it.

[Flashback]

" Sunbaenim, can you do me a favor ".

" Sure. What's that ".

" I have something to do so I have to take a couple days off. Can you replace my job momentarily? ".

" Why? Did something happen? Where are you going? ".

" I can't tell you now but I promise will tell you later when everything is settle down ".

" Then I won't do your favor ".

" Sunbae.... ".

" I know.... I know. I'll do it ".

" I can't think of another perfect bodyguard other than Sunbae. That's why I ask for your help ".

" That person must be really important to you ".

" ..... ".

" So she is really important ".

" Actually that person is 'he' ".

" As expected ".

" Sunbae.... ".

" Okay.... Okay I won't ask anything anymore. But you owe me explanation after you settle your business ".

" I promise. Oh one more thing, here keep this for me " _________ said then gave Yeon Seok an envelope.

" What is this? ".

" If I'm not coming back home give this to him ".

[End of Flashback]

Kris smiled as he looked at a picture of ________ took a selca with him sleeping. Right, they promised to take picture together that night. But he just too tired and end up slept on the couch. Silly noona. I won't crying over you because I believe you are happy in a better place right now, goodbye _________ noona.

" Thank you Yeon Seok-sshi " Kris smiled genuinely.

Yeon Seok smiling back at him. Suddenly someone was coming. They turned around and found Hyunkyun. He looked around confusedly. Not here.

" Is there something you left behind? " Yeon Seok asked.

" Someone actually. Did you see Jongin? ".

===================================================================================================

Kai gazed at the clear blue sky above him. He sat comfortably on the ground with his back head leaned on _________'s tomb stone. He came here without his manager knowing. He bet Hyunkyun must be looking for him like crazy.

" Noona can you see me from up there? " he mumbled.

He chuckled as he realized how silly he was talking to the sky. An old couple who passed him by whispered something that he barely heard. They must thought Kai was crazy. Well they weren't 100% wrong. With ________'s sudden left, Kai thought he lost his mind a bit.

" If only I knew last night was my last chance to confess my feeling to you..... I will just confess myself straightforwardly like a man, if only I knew " Kai chuckled miserably.

" I never thought that I would feel this comfortable in cemetery. It's not as scary as I thought. Should I move in here? A tent will do, right beside your grave " he continued talking to himself.

You barely left me for 24hours but I already missing you so much. How can I continue my life after this? Kai covered his eyes  with his arm as his tears dropped like a pouring rain. Bogoshipeo.

===================================================================================================

Ah finally I finish this story. Created at Oct 14, 2012 and ended at Apr 8, 14. I don't realize it takes almost 2 years to finish this. Thanks for my readers, subcribers and silent readers too. Thanks for wasting your precious time to read my story. Ah and for my awesome voters. Thank you for the upvote

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So the ending is just like this? Yeah the ending is just like this. I just want to wrap this story with sad ending. No revenge..YET. I won't ruin the ending with revenge and all. I will just focus the revenge on the sequel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did I just mention sequel??? YES. I. DID!

I will write sequel of this. I think it will contains about 2 or 3 chapters, just short story. I will focus on revenge and a bit of Leo's side story. I hope you will anticipate the sequel. Thank you guys~