Nightmare

The Bodyguard

___________ was sleeping soundly in couch at the livingroom. Kris's manager provide her a room but she insisted to sleep there. If something bad happen, she could react and safe Kris faster from there than from her room. Her keen ears could hear the sound s of footsteps approaching her. But she felt her eyelids were so heavy to be opened. So she just wait until the voice finally stopped.

" ________-yah. Wake up~~ ".

She felt her whole body shaken by those sweet but menacing voice. She knew who was the owner of this voice. How could she forget that voice? She tried to open her eyes to make sure is SHE really there...? Right in front of her? No... This is impossible because the owner of this voice is already....

" I SAID WAKE UP!!!! " she screamed and choked ________.

" No!!!! " ________ screamed.

She opened her eyes widely. She looked around but no one there. Is that dream? Is that only dream ? Tears were threatening to be fell. She blinked her eyes several times to hush those tears away. No.... she didn't allow herself to cry. She promise not to cry anymore, because tears only prove of your weakness. She slowly closed her eyes and uttered those magical words.

" My heart is made from rock, My body is made from steel. I am strong because I am bodyguard " she whispered to herself then slowly opened her eyes.

======================================================================================================================

Kris groaned as he felt great headache as soon as he woke up. He watched his clock, it was 8 in the morning. He had to get up since they have schedule and his manager was going to be here anytime soon. After showering, he walked outside his room. He spotted _________ was changing the window lock into something... complicated. So all the windows lock now have combination too? Great, now he couldn't open his window since he barely remember the combination. Kris's attention turned into something mouth-watering.

" What's that? " Kris asked.

" Your breakfast " _________ answered without looking at him.

" So you are not only protect me but also baby sitting me? " Kris scoffed.

" Your manager drop it just now. Why would you think I did your breakfast? " _______ said with straight-face.

Kris cough fakely to loosen up the atmosphere. Darn, this girl surely know how to talk back and embarassed people.

" Whatever, it's not like I care " Kris said then ate the pancake with honey sauce.

" Kris are you ready? " Kris's manager called.

" Ah yes... let's go " Kris ate the last slice of pancake and got his jacket.

======================================================================================================================

Kris, his manager and _________ reached the destination. They have photoshoot for Ceci Magazine. As they entered the set, the rest EXO-M members were already there.

" Gege~~~ " Tao waved happily looked at Kris's coming.

" We meet again, ________-sshi " Luhan smiled warmly at her which earned a light bow from her.

" Who is she? " Xiumin asked with his eyes still fixed on ________.

" I don't know if Kris allow me to answer or not " Luhan shrugged his shoulder playfully.

" Duizhang, who is she? " Lay asked as he grew curious too.

Kris was going to refuse to answer. But receiving death glare from 5 pair curious eyes was too much for him.

" Okay, I will answer but don't ask for the detail " Kris said.

" Just answer it, I think I'm going to be crazy because of curiousity " Xiumin said.

" She is my bodyguard. Case close " Kris said.

" How do you expect us for not asking the detail with that answer " Chen pouted.

" Is this a prank? " Xiumin asked Luhan.

" No this is for real " Luhan said.

" But.... ".

" Come on guys... Xiumin and Luhan will take the shoot first, Kris go to make up room " the manager said.

Kris walked to the make up room with a make artist and stylist follow him behind. Are you curious about _______? The answer is YES, she followed him. Kris sat on one of the chair and the make up artist opened her make up box. When she was going to apply some cream, __________ hedl her wrist tightly.

" What are you doing? " she asked in annoyance.

" Give me the cream " ________ said coldly.

" Why would I? " she retorded.

________ just ignored her and took the cream. She observed it carefully and smelled it. She pressed the tube and and spread it on the make up artist's back hand. She just looked at ________ with 'are-you-mad' look. After waiting for several seconds, ________ finally confirmed that the cream wasn't poisoned.

" It's safe, you can continue that, I'm sorry for disturbing your work " _______ said.

" This is first time in my 8 years as make up artist being treated like this " she groaned.

" Which one is Mr. Wu's outfits? " ________'s attention turned to the stylist.

" Mr. Wu? Oh you mean Kris? It..it is here " the young stylist answered, completely intimidated by ________ cold attitude.

Kris hit the make up table angrily which was gaining everyone's attention.

" Enough... everybody get out " He said.

" But I have to help you.... ".

" I said get out " Kris eyed the stylist with dangerous sight.

The stylist and make up artist quickly gathered their stuff then walked out from make up room. They kept on complaining about how scary Kris and ________. Only ______ left in that room with Kris. Kris just casually took of his shirt and changed in front of ________. _________ turned her head in other direction, not beacause she was blushing or something. She was just trying to be polite. 

" Hyung are you.... " Tao didn't finish his words at the sight of Kris changing his outfit in front of ________.

" I'm ready " Kris just ignored Tao and walked to the photoshoot site.

" But did you just change in front of her? " Tao whispered.

" I'm trying to adjust myself to completely ignore her like she is not there. That's the only way for me to survive, damn I hate how people intrude my private life " Kris sighed.

" Kris, Chen... it's your turn kids " their manager clapped.

Kris and Chen stepped forward. After listening to the photographer's instruction they sat on a couch. Kris's gaze met with one of the staff's eyes. Kris felt like he had seen him somewhere. And Kris swore, he saw him smirked.

" Okay now it's time for Kris's individual shoot. Change the couch into single couch ".

___________ was looking around and make sure that nothing suspicious at the site. That was her third time scanned through the site and she was sure, nothing dangerous could menacing Kris's safety. Her eyes fixed on two staffs who was in charge to change the couch. She saw something glistening from one of the staff's pocket. What??? Is that? ________ ran toward that staff and strangled him before he came closer to Kris and quickly grabbed his knife and throw it away. Everybody gasped in shock include Kris. ________ pinned that staff and locked his arms behind his back. 

" Who send you? " ______ asked.

" No one send me " he answered boldly.

" Please call police " ________ asked Kris's manager.

======================================================================================================================

There was a knock on Kris's apartment door. __________ was changing combination of windows lock whereas Kris watching TV.

" I'll open it " _________ said.

Kris just ignored her and walked to the door. He looked at monitor security and found someone he expected the less to visit him. His lips twitched onto wide smile. But when he was going to open the door, he only stared on the combination blankly and cursed. It's really frustrating how you didn't know combination of your own apartment.

" 389832 " _________ said.

Kris pressed the numbers and the door opened. A beautiful figure flashed a dazzling smile to him. He swore he almost faint if he didn't get a grip of himself.

" Will you invite me in or should we just talk outside " she pretended to mad at him.

" Uhm... yes, oh Jessica wait ". 

Before Kris could stop her, she already entered his apartment. Luckily _______ was not in livingroom any more. He sighed in relief since he didn't have to explain about _______ to Jessica. Yes, Kris had a long crush on Jessica. 4 years, it happened on the first time he met her at SM building at the day he signed contract with SM entertainment. She is pretty, nice and all. Who wouldn't fall in love with her?

" What's wrong? " Jessica turned her head at Kris.

" Nothing. I'm sorry, I just didn't expect your visit. My apartment is kinda messy. So why you are here? " Kris scratched his back head shyly.

" I heard there was an accident at photoshoot site from your manager. And I'm kinda.... worry " Jessica whispered the last part.

Kris couldn't help but smiled. His heart covered with warm knowing a person that he liked was worrying about his safety. And her blushed cheeks, he just wanted to caressed it and kissed it.

" As you see, I'm perfectly fine " Kris smiled in assurance.

There was a long paused between them. They always felt awkward toward each other like this. People at SM Entertainment knew that Kris has a special feeling toward Jessica. And they thought they meant for each other. There's no dating prohibition in their company too so nothing to be worried. The main problem is in Jessica. She hasn't opened up her heart for Kris yet. 

" it was relief nothing bad happen to you, I will leave now " Jessica said.

" Where are you going? I'll drive you there " Kris said.

" No, I'll go myself. You and I in public just drawing to much attention " Jessica smiled.

" Be careful then " Kris walked her to the door.

Kris swore he could sense a hint of regretness in her smile. But she was right afterall. When she reached the door, she turned around and faced him.

" Kris? ".

" Yeah? ".

" Would you mind If in the future I will visit you often? ".

" What? Sure ".

" Great, I'm leaving now " Jessica smiled then left.

Kris closed his apartment door and smlied widely. So from now on Jessica would visit his place often? Did she finally return his 4 years feeling toward him? Kris's phone was vibrating. With huge smile still plastered on his face, he answered that incoming call.

" Yobboseyo? ".

" Kris, are you alright? Are you sure you didn't injured from photoshoot incident just now? " his manager asked.

" I'm alright, hyung. Why? " Kris asked confusedly.

" We found blood stain from the scene. And that staff who attacked you didn't injured himself too, that's why I thought you're the one injured ".

" No hyung, I'm fine ".

" Check on, _________-sshi. Is she alright? We should raise her payment. She really did a good job " his manager said then hung up.

Kris just stared at _________'s door room. No he didn't checked her condition. After going back from photoshoot site he just think about himself, how angry he was since unknown people kept on attacking him. Is she alright?