Finding Lost Time

The Bodyguard

All of Exo members were already gather inside the practice room, well except for Kris. They just did random thing while waiting for Kris. Kyungsoo and Lay were discussing about taking another driving license test since both failed at the first attempt, Chen whined to Minseok about quitting the barista course, Baekhyun tried to improve his chinese by did basic conversation with Luhan in Chinese, Chanyeol and Suho tried to 'wushu' Tao's since he kept on mocking their wushu skill, Sehun texted his high school friend while Kai just quietly listen to his iPod.

After pressed the send button, Sehun's attention switched to Kai who sat by his side. This dude suddenly became quiet this past time. 

" Are you and Yoonhye noona dating? " Sehun unplugged one of his earphones to get his attention.

" Nope ".

" I saw Yoonhye Noona cried when she got out from your room. Did something happen? ".

" I kissed her ".

" You kissed her? You must really like her ".

" I kissed her but I don't like her, not even a single bit. That's why she cried ".

" Ckckc.... Playing with innocent girl's heart as always, what an . Someday you will taste your own medicine ".

'I have', Kai mumbled as his eyes darted at _________ and Kris who just came. Kai couldn't take his eyes from _________. She looked fresh with her new hair. A small smile appeared on his face. Pretty. 

After 3 hours of practice, the dance trainner called it a day and ended thir practice. All of them looked so exhausted and decided to lay down for a while before head back to the dorm. After taking rest for a while, Kris got up and heading somewhere before anyone could ask him. ________ bowed to the others Exo members then followed Kris behind.

Kris heading to the rooftop of the company building. He never went there before so its kinda suspicious for ___________. Did he secretly meeting Jessica? But what's the point meeting her secretly? The whole company know they are dating. As they reached the rooftop, Kris locked the door. For a moment, he just stared at her without a word.

" Mr. Wu what's wrong? ".

Kris just sighed. He stopped staring at her and searched inside his pocket for his phone. He knew he could show her that picture later when they got home. But he couldn't wait any longer. His curiousity was killing him inside.

" Do you know this girl? " Kris asked handed her his phone.

__________ hesistated for a moment but finally took his phone. Her eyes scanned the picture but showed no emotion. She eyed Kris suspiciously trying to read his intention.

" I don't know her " she said returned his phone back.

Kris took his phone and stared at the girl on the picture for a while. There was awkward silence. No one say a word.

" If you don't have anything else to say, let's get back to the practice room. The other members must looking for you " she turned around ready to unlock the door.

" The girl in that picture..... That girl in the picture.... Is that you ? " Kris asked her.

" What are you saying, Mr. Wu. I don't even know her ".

" Stop lying Lee _________. I know that girl is you.... I know it, I remember everything now. I do ".

________ turned around. The sight of him broke her heart. He was on his knees crying his eyes out while clenching his suffocating chest.

" You said you will hold me and swim together. You said you will save me. Why did you leave me alone, why? " he sobbed.

" Mr. Wu.... are you.....? No way "

=============================================================================================

" Ah~ So refreshing " ________ said as the wind caressed her face.

She glanced at Kris who already stopped crying. Who knew this big guy could cry as loud as kindergaten. Kris just too shy to look at _________. He just kept his head down staring at their one and only picture together. 

"  Why bother to look at the picture, the real person is right here by your side " she elbowed his side lightly.

" Aish this is so embarassing. Why did I cry that loud? I must look really ugly " Kris scratched his back head in shame.

" You did " she laughed.

" Just stop laughing at me " Kris said but laughed along with her.

" I never thought I'll meet you again. Honestly I thought you were dead. I.... ".

[Flashback]

That day Kris and her were walking on the bridge above the river. Talking about her plan to teach Kris swim that day. But she met her mom on their way. She knew her mom hate her socialized with other kids. That's why her mom always hit and scared away any kids who wanted to be friend with her.

But Kris was a new kid there. He didn't know about her mom and neither she told him about her scary mom. She afraid Kris would leave her if he knew. But her greed lead to accident that she never imagined. 

" M...Mom ".

" She is your mom? Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Wu Yi Fan. I'm _________'Noona's frie.... " .

" Ya Yi Fan " she quickly clamped Kris's mouth.

" _______'s friend? It's been a long time since the last time ________ introduce her friend to me. Where are you guys heading to? " she asked.

" ________ noona said she will teach me how to swim " he innocently answered her question.

" Really? Should I teach you instead? " she answered with a smirk.

________'s mom pushed Kris into the river causing a loud splash. He tried to move his hands and legs to keep himself from drowning. But it was useless, he drowned little by little. But suddenly a small hand reach his arm and pulled his head to the surface. He coughed a lot of water but managed to breath properly again.

" Thank God, I found you. I'm so scared since you can't swim. Don't worry, Noona is here. You are safe " _________ said.

"  Noona, I'm scared " Kris started crying.

" Yi Fan, listen to me. Noona will hold you and we will swim to river side " she held both of his cheeks tried to persuade him.

" It's too far. We won't make it " Kris whispered.

" We will! I told you, I'm the best swimmer in my class. Noona will save you ".

________ held onto Kris tightly and swam little by little. She was having a hard time and Kris's weight wasn't helping at all. He felt bad for ________ but he couldn't do anything about that. ________grew tired from swimming and pulling at the same time. But she couldn't give up. Suddenly a woman swam behind them and approached them. ________s eyes sparked with the joy. But she screamed in horror when she watched that woman was none other than her mom. She tried separated _________ with Kris.

" Mom, no! Yi Fan can't swim " _________ screamed.

" Just worry about yourself you little brat. You will get your own lesson once we get home ".

________'s mom held the little girl and swam to the river side. Kris tried to move his legs and arms to reach ________'s  hand. But it was useless. ________ was out of his reached and the last time she turned her head, Kris was already drowned inside the deep river.

[End of Flashback]

" I'm sorry, Yi Fan. If only I told you truth and stay away from you then that accident wouldn't happen. Everyday and night I always praying for you, hoping God would tell you in heaven that I really really really sorry. Thank you for being survived and grow healthily " she smiled in ease.

" And thank you for being my one and only one friend back then " Kris pulled her into his embrace and squeezed her tightly.

" Let's take a picture again, I want to cherish this moment " ________ said.

" Later. My eyes are so puffy and I look freaking ugly right now " Kris chuckled.

" Okay. No need to rush. We have a lot of time ".

" Let's go home. There are so many things that I want to ask you ".

" Me too ".   

=============================================================================================

Double update. This is a present for my syuuper dyuuper nice and patient readers. 9 more subscribers and 2 more upvote. I'm so happy right now. I found Leo's picture while playing volleyball today! WOW I don't know he plays volleyball too. Argh~~ My heart. I can't I can't I can't....!! He is so handsome and his muscle was like going to burst *nosebleed*