Stay Alert

The Bodyguard

After the gunshot, the situation became tensed. They froze on their spot, too afraid to move a single muscle. But they all knew, something wasn't right here. Something terrible.

Kai felt his heart beating so fast. He never felt this scared in his entire life before. Suddenly the door of the fitting room was being opened from the inside. Kai's eyes widen at the sight of tall muscular guy with black mask. Who is he? Where is ________? That guy tripped on his own feet as someone was pushing him from behind who is no other than __________. She pushed that guy to the wall to check just in case he had another weapon with him.

" Please call police " ________ said.

" Y...yes " D.O tried to dial police number with his shaking fingers.

" _________-sshi are you okay? " Kai asked worriedly.

" I'm okay " she answered not bother to look at him.

Kai gulped nervously. He couldn't help but felt guilty. She almost missed her duty to protect Kris because of his favor. If she didn't find out this dangerous guy earlier, not only Kris but all his friends will be in danger.

" Look ________-sshi " Kai tried to approach her but she cut her off.

" Stay back, Kai-sshi ".

" ________ -sshi I... "

" I said please stay back, this man is dangerous ".

That man was surely dangerous. He caught her being off guard little bit and he took that chance. He turned around and kneed her stomache causing her to curl in pain. That man bent to her level

" Our next encounter will be the end of Kris and you " that man said then runaway, right before the police came.

=========================================================================================================================

Police interogated everyone there to give information about the attacker. Everyone gave same information : tall, muscular, with black hair-leather jacket-mask. No one saw his face. Kai was the last who was being interogated. He couldn't focus, his eyes kept on searching for _________.

" Okay thank you for being cooperative, Kim Jongin-sshi. Please inform us if you remember anything else " the police said.

He just nodded and searched for ________ again. He found her was talking to Hyunkyun, the manager outside the store. He didn't scold her right?

" Thank you, _______-sshi. If you weren't there, I don't know what will happen. I'll propose the company to rise your payment " Hyunkyun patted her arm.

" Thank you, Hyunkyun-sshi ".

" Kai, you're done? Let's go I'll drive you guys back to dorm " Hyunkyun said.

" Go a head, I'll be there soon " Kai said.

" Hurry " Hyunkyun said then left.

" Noona.... I mean ______-sshi I'm sorry. I shouldn't ask you to help me with the dress and let your guard off. If something happen with Kris hyung today and Director Kang scolds you again, that will be my fault ".

" No, it's my entire fault. I shouldn't let my guard off no matter what. I should have know what my main job here. I am here to ensure the safety of Mr. Wu, no matter what. Not to be a barbie doll who trying on pretty dress. I forget an important rule, Dating or treating a client or someone who relates with the client like a buddy are against the ethics of the profession because they decrease the client's trust. And I have broken it ".

"________-sshi.... I just ".

" Let's remain as stranger, that way will be easier " ________ bowed lightly at Kai then left.

==========================================================================================================================

After that day, everything back to normal. Jessica and Kris still dating. But they are prohibited from dating outside than in a car, inside company or in Kris's apartment. Jessica got used with ________'s existence and enjoyed her date with Kris. Kai listened to _______ really well. He tried to treat _______ like a stranger, he never tried to approach her anymore. It's not an easy thing to do for Kai since ______ was always there, next to Kris. Just like today, EXO members gathered at meeting room to discuss VCR concept for Melon Music Award. _______ was there standing behind Kris, only 2 seats away from Kai's seat.

" Okay guys we will discuss VCR concept for Melon Music Award and our concept will be.... Twillight but werewolf version and Kai will be the lead actor. Lead me introduce the lead actress " Writer Im said.

A thin pretty girl with brown curly long hair came in. She smiled shyly as twelve handsome guys' attention were on her.

" Come in Kim Yoonhye-sshi~ " Writer Im said.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Yoonhye imnida~ Please take care of me " she bowed.

" Yoonhye-sshi please sit on the empty seat next to Kai. I hope you guys get to know each other better since you guys will work together " .

" Nice to meet you, Kai-sshi " she smiled sweetly at Kai.

" Nice to meet you too " Kai smiled lightly at her then put his attention back to the script.

Yoonhye pouted because of Kai's reaction. He seemed not even interested on her. Yoonhye looked around and found _______ who stood quitely behind Kris. She examined her from head to toe. Who is she?  Yoonhye just shrugged her curiousity about  ________ and read her script.

=========================================================================================================================

11 new subsribers since the last chapter. I'm beyond happy so I update faster than ever >.<