Female Bodyguard

The Bodyguard

Kris let out a very heavy sigh as he reached his apartment. The front door was opened. Another villain broke into his apartment again. He was sure he changed the password frequently to the extend he was confused with how many combinations he already tried. He massaged his temple in frustation then dialed his manager number. As the son of a famous presecutor in China, he found his celebrity's life quite threatened with his father's enemy. He hope no one poisoned anything in his fridge just like the last time. 

" Hyung... someone broke into my apartment... again ".

" You've changed your combination regularly right? " his manager scolded him.

" I have, I don't have any idea how they managed to break in ".

" Passport, id card nothing missing right? ".

" No... I've brought everything with me ".

" Kris, I think we need to hire a bodyguard for you ".

" Hyung, I'm okay. Beside, if you need to hire someone... I need a house keeper not bodyguard. I don't need someone to protect me outside, I can take care of myself ".

" You almost fell from stage last time when a fake fan pulled your hand. You need somone to protect you outside and inside house. It's time to get youa boodyguard. I will tell the company ".

" Hyung, we already talked about this a lot. I hate when people intrude my privacy ".

" But your safety is my duty. If something bad happen to you, it will be the end of me. And I've promised to your father to protect you while you in Korea. Please don't make it hard for me, let me hire a bodyguard for you okay? ".

" Neh Hyung " Kris said finally agree.

" Great, I'll tell you later once I get the best candidate, okay? ".

" Arasso ".

Kris put his phone on the table then sat on a soft couch. He looked around his spacious luxurious apartment. He used to stay here alone and it won't be the same since sooner a bodyguard will stay with him 24/7. He scrunched his brows at the thought of it. He didn't like the existence of a stranger, well he didn't like anyone existence in her private apartment since he likes to be alone.

He yawned since he was really tired from the whole schedule today. He attempted to change his apartment lock combination then heading to his room for sleep. Luckily tomorrow is off so he could sleep as much as he wants. Goodnight Kris.

======================================================================================================================

Kris felt someone touched his bare upper arm. He flinched at the touch and tried to open his sleepy eyes. No way... Someone broke into his apartment again? He swore that he has changed his room combination last night.

" Who are you? " Kris said in menacing tone.

" I am your manager, Wu Yi Fan if you forget " his manager grumbled.

" Oh hyung.. what are you doing here this early? " Kris rubbed his eyes sleepily.

" It's already 2PM, lazy . I'm here with a  good news, I've found the best bodyguard for you " his manager smiled proudly.

" It was only yesterday we've talked about this and you've got the bodyguard already? " Kris asked in disbelief.

" Now wash yourself and greet your new bodyguard ".

" He is already here too? God... why everything is so sudden " Kris mumbled as he entered the bathroom.

" He? It's She " his manager shrugged then walked to the livingroom.

It takes a long 30 minutes for Kris to wash up and changed his clothes. He walked to the livingroom while styling his light bron hair.

" Sorry for keeping you guys waiting " he said politely.

Kris's eyes stopped at a tiny girl with long black hair which was tied onto ponytail. She bowed 90 degrees causing him to get more confused.

" Who is she? " he pointed at her while looking at his manager.

" She is your new personal bodyguard ".

" Annyeonghaseyo, Lee _______-imnida ".

" W...what??!! A Girl? " Kris asked in shock.