Chapter 9: Confessions

Someone Like You

Jiyong's driving his car feeling all so giddy thinking that Dara is beside him.

"So have you been to the fountain Park?"

"Yes, it was beautiful, i was there with Young Bae oppa :)"

"Really zz-num-23.gif? so let's go to the water park then. Or maybe the fish world zz-num-14.gif?"

"Really? Wow, i want to go there. Young Bae promised me he would take me there, maybe he was  just busy." Dara said.

"Is it even necessary for her to mention that zz-num-22.gif?"

"So, you and Young Bae how close are you?"

"Young bae is such a sweet guy."

"I swear if I see Young Bae i will strangle him!! zz-num-31.gif".

"Are you okay?"

"Yes i am,so you like him?"

"Apparently yes!"

zz-num-31.gif

"Young Bae i swear you will experience a painful death once i get my hands on you!!!!!!!!!!!! Curses!!!"

zz-num-31.gif

But he is just a brother to me :)"

zz-num-14.gif

zz-num-14.gif

"Young Bae is very good guy zz-num-14.gif" Jiyong suddenly blurted out after hearing what she said.  I GUESS YOU HAVE NO CHANCE BRO cheeky!

"I know he is zz-num-29.gif" Dara seconded.

They are definitely enjoying each others company. Dara temporarily forgot her problems between her and father, she wanted to enjoy this moment. While Jiyong is pretty sure of his decision that he is not going marry that woman her mother told her about because the woman he loves is right in front of him. Jiyong is staring  at her sad but beautiful eyes while she was looking at the fishes and her smile, she looks beautiful when she smile, but every time she look at her he can see the pain written in her eyes. he wanted to take that pain away and love her forever.

"Saranghae Dara." He whispered then suddenly Dara looked at him not hearing what he just said.

"Jiyong, Kamsahamnida :)"

"For what Dara?"

"For making me forget the problem i have even in just a short period of time. Thank you very much." she said to him sincerely. Her tear was about to fall when Jiyong said something.

"Wait here just a moment okay." Dara nod at him. Then he saw Jiyong went into a flower shop and chose some flowers while looking at him she can't help herself but feel regret about the decision she made but she has no other choice. She started sobbing and tears came falling down from her eyes, Jiyong is happily choosing flowers while she is tearing apart. She doesn't want Jiyong to see her cry like this, he took her here to forget about her problem, she started to walk towards the post and hide behind it where Jiyong can't see her. She then started crying really hard while staring at the guy that she wanted to be with forever

"Apba, i love him already. But i have no choice but to follow you."

She then continue crying wishing that this is all just a dream and that when she wake's up everything is just fine, but she knows that it will never happen. She still standing behind the post oblivious to the fact that Jiyong is starting to get worried looking for her.

"Where is she? Where did she go?" He bought a bouquet of flower for her. He wanted to see her smile so giving flowers to her is probably a good start.

While looking at the flowers he was about to give to her have decided that together with it he will also give his heart to her it may soud cheesy but he doesn't want to waste more time and just grab the oppurtunity because you will never know someone or something might take it away from you and will never give you this kind of chance again. A big smile is plastered on his face when he dicided to go back where he left her but the smile vanish when he didn't see her. He was busy looking for her when suddenly he bumped to someone.

"Jiyong?" the girl said when she saw him.

"Hyuna? Cousin how are you. He hugged her tightly" at that moment Dara then decided to go out after wiping her tears, then she saw the jerk hugged a woman which made her boil. She slowly went near them and then stopped beside them but the 2 remain oblivious of her.

"Ya, you look beautiful than ever." Jiyong complemented Hyuna.

"I missed you." Hyuna said.

"I missed you too." That's the part where Dara heard their conversation. She feel like being left alone.

"She must be the woman he loves." she thought but still he will make Jiyong pay for this.

She then went toward Jiyong and Jiyong saw her approaching,

"Dara where have you been? i have been..."zz-num-39.gifzz-num-39.gifzz-num-39.gif

Paaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkk!!!!

"Oh man what did i dozz-num-39.gif?"

Then Dara left her.

"Ommo, Jiyong are you okay? Who is she? I can't believe it, the mighty Kwon Jiyong was slapped by a girl. Ha!! You found your match cousin."

Then Jiyong gave her a dagger look.


"If you don't shut up i swear i will disown you as my cousinzz-num-08.gif"


"Go follow her already." hyuna said.

Then he followed her.

"Dara what was that for?"

"That was for not respecting me! I hate you."

"What are you talking about?"

"I can't believe you asked me that. I am your date and yet you are there flirting with another woman? You made me look stupid!! I hate it. and most of all I HATE YOU!!!"

"What?! Why? Are you jealous?"

"Me jealous? I am not jealous, i just don't like to be left alone and made me look pabo! Like what you did. Young Bae is much better companion than you! "

"Then why don't you go out with him instead?"

"I sure will!!" Then she left him. She then called a taxi and disappear leaving Jiyong so pissed off and hurt.

"Sh*t!!!!!!!" He then left the place and went straight to a restaurant drinking his heart out.

Dara felt a little bit guilty of what she did earlier. She never should have done that, for cheesecakes she is not even his girlfriend. It''s already dark and yet Jiyong isn't home yet which made her worry to death. But seeing him hugging that girl is tearing her apart, makes her feel like she could die at that moment just hearing him said how much he missed her. Then she went outside to wait for him and just a great timing because a car is approaching and she knows its Jiyong's car. She then saw Jiyong came out from the car walking in a zigzag pattern.

"Jiyong? are you alright?"

"Why? Do i look like i'm alright?"

"Jiyong mianhie about what i did to you today in front of that girl."

"For crying out loud Dara stop saying sorry." he yelled at her.

"No i need to say it, because it was all my fault!" she yelled back at him. And she starts to cry while Jiyong is just listening to her.

"I never should have reacted that way. I was jealous,okay!! I heard you say how much you missed her and it was tearing me apart, it was a pain that i couldn't bare here inside of me. Saranghae!! I don't know when this feelings startedbut i didn't care all i know is that i needed someone like you and you only. I am not expecting something in return from you because i know you will never love me because you love someone else. I just want to let you know how much I love you." She then started taking  3 steps away from him but she stopped when she heard Jiyong said something.

"Yes, I do love someone Dara. I have loved her the 1st time i saw her. I love everything about her, her smell, her hair, her skin, and her eyes. I love the way she smile and how she makes me feel excited every time she is on my reach. She is someone who can make me feel afraid and sweaty and making me run for my life every time her angry face is approaching me. "

"Jiyong please stop...i don't want to hear it anymore." she said to him still not facing him. But Jiyong continue on talking.

"Someone who can easily just by smiling at me and someone who can slap me in a very obvious situation but still I couldn't see it coming."

When Dara heard what he said in the last part she had this feeling that she knows who he is talking about. And her guess was right when she heard him talk again.

"SOMEONE LIKE YOU Dara." Then she looked at him still crying and there he saw him approaching her suddenly he hold her face and kissed her passionately like there is no tomorrow.

"Saranghae Dara. You don't know how much i love you."

"I love you too." She said it while smiling at him.

and they continue kissing each other again.

Suddenly Dara stopped.

"What?" Jiyogng asked her confusingly.

"What about that girl in the park?"

"Don't worry about her, she was my cousin."

"Really?" Then she smiled sweetly and kissed him again. Tasting him inside..he taste really good and sweet...eeeeehhh?? No LIQOUR?

Suddenly....

Paaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkk!!!

"What the hell was that?" Jiyong asked her while touching his face.

"You don't smell like liquor and yet you were acting like your drunk? You even walked like a drunk!!"

Jiyong then smirked while looking at her.

"Well, my plan worked so i have no regrets."

Then Dara went near him again and kissed him again.

"Pabo ya!!" Dara said between their kisses.

"Saranghae!!" They are shouting that word over and over again inside their heads.

 

--------------------------------------

 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE UPDATE!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!