Chapter 10: I am Sorry

Someone Like You



"I know i must not let my emotion control me but i am just a human being, who fell in love with a guy and being loved by him. Even if its just a short period of time i want to spend it with him. I have never felt this way before." this is what Dara thought while she was looking outside her window and staring at the veranda across the street where she saw Jiyong staring at her giving her flying kisses.

"I want to be happy, i know that what we have between me and Jiyong won't last long but for ones i wanted to know what heaven feels like. I know, I never should have let this happen in the 1st place, but what can i do? I love him and i want to be happy, i deserve it." She then sit on the side of her bed thinking very deeply.

"Thinking that you are dying Dad makes me feel like hell. I don't want to loose you, you are all i have. I will do everything for you dad, and i mean everything. Even if it means loosing him."

Dara didn't notice that her tears starts to fall again. How will she able to tell Jiyong the truth? She doesn't want to hurt him and she definitely doesn't want to loose him, but does she have a choice? It's her dying father's last wish.

"Am i being selfish? Keeping this all by myself and not letting Jiyong know all about it?God help me...i don't know what to do." Then she covered her face with her hands and cry so loud thinking that it will at least ease the burden that she is feeling.

Dara made her decision to be with him for a week and be as happy as she can possibly be while she is with him. Jiyong could not explain how he feel right now while staring at the woman she dearly love. How he have waited this moment, how he wished that he can touch her whenever he wants and all of it came true. Yes he can see how happy she is but still he won't deny the fact that he still can see those loneliness and pain in her eyes.

They are both sitting on the bench while watching the sea.

"Dara?"

"Yes ji?"

"What about your father? And your fixed marriage?"

"I don't want to talk about it Ji. What's important is that i am here with you and only with you."

"You're right. And i am so stupid to even ask you that. I know that you won't accept the wedding right because i am the one you love, right?" Then Dara just look at him smiling and never said a word.

"I love you Dara."

"I love you too."

They have spend their time almost together for days and even went to Jeju island to have some fun

"Wow this place is really beautiful. Wow!!!" Dara said full of excitement.

"I am glad you liked it zz-num-01.gif"

"i do. Oppa let's go out and explore the place. I want to see the place." she said to him.

"Can't we rest first i am so tired." He then went to her and was about to hug her when suddenly she grab his wrist and pulled him outside the door.

"Don't sleep yet, come on Ji we are missing all the fun." Jiyong sigh in defeat.

They went to a park and took some pictures for themselves with the beautiful flowers around them and they both are possing on the camera and taking pictures like there is no tomorrow. After that they then went to the sidewalk where they can see lots of accessories that are being displayed. Dara tried on a dangling on her ear and Jiyong took a picture of it while she was wearing the dangling. Then Jiyong saw a cap and he wore it, Dara gaving a thumbs up saying the cap looks good on him.

After going at the sidewalk they then went to a market to see what is in there and believe it or not it is their first time to go to a market and they where quite shock when they saw what people are selling there.

"Wow, so this is where they get the fish that they cook. Wow so Big.." Jiyong said in full of curiosity when he saw the big fish lying in there and then he try's to touch it.

"Ommo!! i touched the fish." When Dara saw him she just smirk in surprise.

"Aigoo jiyong, you look like a kid. Is it your first time to see a fish? aigoo.."

Jiyong just looked at her. Then suddenly Dara noticed something...

"Ommo..are those shrimp and lobsters?? Ommo they are still moving, wow so cool..Jiyong ah...look they are moving." She called Jiyong and he then went near her.

"Aigoo Dara, is it your first time to see a shrimp and a lobster? aigoo..." then Jiyong left her. She just look at him with a wry smile and went near him and clingingh his elbow.

"Jiyong, do you want to die?" When Jiyong heard what she said he then look at her then suddenly Dara just giggle and they both end up laughing at each other and left the place.

It's their last night in Jeju island and the both of them are having so much fun, wishing that the day will not end for the both of them.


"Jiyong, i had a great day. Thank you." Jiyong is standing in front of her while her back is leaning on her door.

"I had a great day too."

"Would you like to come in?" she said seductively.

"Are you gonna let me?"


Without hesitations jiyong's lips then covered hers and kissed her passionately , gently and full of love. Then Dara opened her door and the both them went inside Dara's room with their lips still lock on each other. Jiyong laid her down on the bed and stare at her.

"You can still stop this dara." He huskily.

"I don't want to.." then she kissed him

Even for the last time she wanted to be with him, giving him everything with no regrets. Giving him all the love she can give.

"No regrets" those are the words that she keeps on shouting inside her head even in the middle of their love making even after the part where she is officially owned by Jiyong.

Dara woke up feeling the ray of sunshine on to her face. She was about to move when she noticed that someone is holding her. Then she saw Jiyong still sleeping. Then she remembered what happened last night and smiled at the thought. She didn't feel regrets at all, in fact she was happy she gave it to him. While she was staring at him she can't help but cry thinking that this is the last day she is going to spend time with him. She started sobbing when suddenly jiyong moved and hugged her. She then immediately wipe her tears.

"Good morning baby girl." he said in a sweet tone.

"Good MOrning baby. How's your sleep?"

"It was great."

"Jiyong, we need to get up now, today is our flight back to Seoul. Get up.."

"It's still too early baby girl."

"We need to be early." Jiyong then forced himself to get out of bed and starts to wear his clothes, while she is still covered with blankets and looking at him, after that Jiyong then smiled at her and went near her and gave her a breathtaking kiss.

"Last night was the most wonderful thing that happened to me baby girl. Thank you." Then gave her a last kiss and left the room. And Dara remained speechless.

They are now on their way back to Seoul taking the first flight,, Jiyong can't help noticed Dara being so quite which makes him wonder why. He just thought that she must have been tired because of last night and he just smile at the thought.

Even when the plane landed Dara is still so quite.

"I wonder what is wrong with her?" he thought.

"baby girl, are you okay?"

"Huh? yes i am okay."

"are you sure?"

"Yes, i think i am just tired."

They have finally arrive at their house.

"See you later baby girl." he then kissed her.

"See ya." Dara tried her best not to stammer and tried her best not to shed a tear or it might complicate everything.

She then immediately went inside the gate of her house still trying her best not to cry, when she was finally inside the house her three friends surprised her.

"Dara!! Welcome Back!!" The 3 of them shouted. Cl, BoM and Minzy.

She could no longer take it so she let it all out that made the 3 girls dumbfounded of what they saw.

"Unnie, kwenchana yo?" CL asked.

"Dara what's wrong?" Bom asked her.

"Unnie you can share it with us." The maknae.

She doesn't want to carry this burden all by herself so she has no choice but to tell them her problem and her final decisions. She told the 3 girls about her situation and her father's condition, she is still crying and sobbing while telling them everything. It's really hard for her to leave him like that.

"Dara, i am sorry we couldn't do anything to help you."

"Unnie..." the 3 of them pity Dara because of her situations and Dara completely understand their reactions, after that she then told the 3 girls that she need some rest and she is thankful that they are always there to listen to her.

Jiyong is starting to get worried. He is trying to contact Dara but she wouldn't answer her phone. He has this great feeling that something is really wrong. It is already 8 pm and still he didn't receive a single reply from her. He then went out of the veranda and there she saw Dara coming out from her house. He then hurriedly went to her and face her with smile but he didn't see any reaction coming from her.

"baby girl i missed you." he was about to kiss her but Dara avoided him.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?"

" Jiyong,Mhianie.."

"Sorry for what Dara? I don't understand."

"I am breaking up with you." She can see the shock written all over Jiyong's face but she just took it for granted thinking that this is the best.

"Dara what are you saying? Is something wrong? Did i do something? We can work this out. Please tell me.."

"I am sorry, but it has to stop. Sorry..."

"Dara why are you always saying sorry? I won't let you break up with me. We've only been together for more than a week and now your breaking up with me with no reason at all?"

"I already that what we have won't work out, so i think it's best to end this. It's over so get over it and leave me alone!" she yelled at him and then her tears then starts to fall, and she also saw Jiyong's teary eyes.

"So that's just it? You'll just gonna break up with me with no reason? What kind of person am i to you huh Dara? Do i look like an idiot for you to play games on me?"

Dara just listened everything what he said to her, she didn't bother answering back because she know she deserve all of it.

"Tell me Dara. Was this all part of your games? Are you trying to make a fool out of me? Base on what i see now, did you ever love me? Huh? Did you?"

Then she slap him.

"How dare you!! I gave you my everything and yet you are saying that i never loved you? God knows how painful this is to me but i have no choice.If only i could stop this but i can't."

"You are being selfish Dara don't you know that? You are only thinking about yourself. I am also here Dara.Tell me why you're doing this." his crying now.

"If i will tell you the reason what difference will it make? It still wont make any changes Jiyong so its no use." she then starts to leave him, when she was about a couple of step away from him when suddenly Jiyong hugged her from behind.

"Dara please don't do this to me. I love you so much!!" he is crying really hard.

Dara tried her best not to sob and she just let him hug her.

"I am going to marry the man my father wants me to marry Jiyong. That's my decision."

"No, i am not gonna let you do that.. NO!! Let's go far away where they can't reach us. Will get marry so that they can't do anything about it."

"I wish its just that easy Jiyong, but...it's my dying Father's last wish."

When Jiyong heard what she said he felt like his heart broke into millions of pieces that he couldn't breath and he just wished that this is all a dream. Trap on his own though, he didn't noticed that Dara already left him standing on the side of the street ALONE.


When Dara finaly reached their gate, she automatically closed it and lean her back crying her heart out. She couldn't bare the pain she is feeling and most especially the pain she saw on Jiyong's face, she just continue on crying and after a couple of second she then heard Jiyong's voice shouting, screaming outside.

"Jiyong I am so sorry." Then she continue on crying...


 

_____________________________________

Did you guys enjoyed it? Kkekeke i don't know how to write R-scenes so that's all i can give you..hehehe

This part is really sad and painfull for the couples and i cried while writting this chap. Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Please watch out for the next update.