Chapter 5: Let it out.

Someone Like You


Dara was waiting for Bom to fetch her up outside the restaurant, after a couple of minute waiting she saw Bom going toward her and smiling at her.

"There you are Dara.. come on lets go inside."

Then the both of them went inside. While heading toward a group of people, there she saw CL holding the elbow of a guy.

"That must be her boyfriend" she thought. But one thing that caught her attention is a familiar built of body, she has this feeling that she knew this guy. She was not able to recognize him because she can only see his back.

Then Bom starts to introduce them to her, there she met Seungri Cl's boyfriend. Top Bom's boyfriend, Daesung flirting on the dance floor, Young bae and lastly is Jiyong, which made her totally speechless and shock when she saw his face, and she could feel her blood starts to boil and all she could think of is FLASHBACK between what happen to the both of them.

"What the hell is this?? Why is this BUZZTARD here?" she thought.

What's more amazing is that when she saw his reaction she didn't see any shock reaction, instead all she could see is a devilish smile.

"Whats this? What's up with his reaction? Now what's this jerk up to? I am sure he is up to no good." she thought still staring at him. Jiyong is now approaching her.

"i'm Jiyong, so you are Dara?"

"Yes" and she gave him a fake smile.

"Nice meeting you." he smiled seductively.

"So not fine with me." She thought. But she just nod at him.

"So, since everybody is here let us start the PARTY!! Let's have some drinks. Top baby, please call Daesung. Thank you." then she gave TOP a kiss.

The people around Jiyong and Dara has no idea about the situation they have now. Dara is very tempt to smash the guy into a million pieces while Jiyong is thinking to be on TOP of her. And he is making sure that it will happen, he never fail to get what he wants.

"Dara shi, Bom and CL mentioned to us your reason why you are here in Korea." Young bae asked her. After that Top and Daesung then arrived.

"Hey whose the beautiful chick??" Daesung asked then he then introduced himself to Dara.

"Miss beautiful, my name is Daesung and you are?"

"I'm Dara"

"What a beautiful name." Daesung then took her hand and kissed it which made Dara and everybody shock. While jiyong was looking of what daesung did, he wanted to kill this man.

"Why am i acting like this?" Jiyong thought.


PAAAAAAAAAAKk!!!!!!

Daesung almost fell on the floor when Bom slapped him with her bag.

"Aigoo, Daesung you are such a flirt."

"Unnie it really hurts." Daesung Complained.

"Serve's you right." CL said.

"Guy's let go Party!!" The group then started to drink and talked. Young bae always staring at Dara and always find his way to talk to her and Jiyong noticed that. He could feel like killing Young Bae right now just by looking at him.

"No one is touching her first except me!!" he thought.

Dara like's Young bae's company. He always entertain her and they talked a lot of things, but she noticed someone staring at her. And there she saw Jiyong. But jiyong changed the direction where he is looking so that Dara won't notice him ,but it's already too late.

"What;s wrong with him?" Dara thought.

All of them are in the dance floor enjoying except Dara and Jiyong who are left behind. Dara can't take his stare anymore and went near him but Jiyong did not stop on staring at her when suddenly....


PAAAAAAAkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!


She really like's it when this guy doesn't have a clue that she is going to do that. A smile of happiness is what she feels inside.

"Sh*t...what was that for?" Jiyong yelled while cupping his oh so gorgeous face (his words not mine)

"Ya! Why were you staring at me as if you are going to eat me? I hate it. Are you planning something to me? You ert!!"

"Ya,who are you to accuse me of something you are not even sure that i am capable of doing?"

"Well, base on the way you stare at me, I am pretty sure that you are capable. Aissh..ya if i caught you staring at me again i swear i will make you're face bleed!!"

"Ya, i would never stare at you again because you are not a good view, you are not that tall, you're small, you have bad hair, bad make up and lastly...."

paaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk!!!!

Yup, he didn't see that Coming AGAIN.

Dara could no longer take all the insult he is telling her. Ok she admit that she is not tall, but he doesn't need to rub that in, and bad hair? She is a 100% sure that she never experienced a bad hair day. She love her hair, so to make him shut up, she did her favorite thing to do with him...


Paaaaaakkk!!!!

Aigoo my hands are starting to get numb because of this slapping. It's this Jerk's fault. She thought.

Good thing he didn't see that coming again which made her celebrate inside her head.

"Ya, if you are trying to say that i am not your type then you can just say it straight to the point don't insult me. And FYI you are not my type also i don't like men who only try to bed a woman like me." then she left him still speechless and touching his face.

"I got hit in the face by a girl 5 times today. Boya!!!!!!!" he was left frustrated and angry.

After a couple of minutes has passed Dara is now sitting alone in the bar while drinking hard drinks. She need to drink to forget the pain that her father caused her. She's drinking all in one shot until she feel's dizzy. She's drunk when she decided to stand up and went upstairs to the roof with a bottle of drinks in his hand. She thought that she can continue drinking up stairs.

Jiyong noticed Dara went up stairs and he could see how Dara walk. She is definitely drunk and what made him more surprised is that she saw Dara bringing a bottle of drink with her.

"What is she up to?" then he decided to follow her.

While Dara is on her way to the roof, she can't help but feel anger towards her father. Then she sometimes drink the bottle and continue on walking. She successfully arrived at the roof and was about to drink a bottle again when suddenly someone stopped her.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jiyong took the bottle away from her.

"Are you a drunkard?"

"Ya!! Give me that!! Give me that!! Why are you meddling in someone else's business? Just leave me alone!! You don't know me..go away. And give me that bottle i need it to forget something...Give that back to me."

Jiyong could see pain and loneliness in her eyes. Somehow he has this feeling that he would want to comfort her and take all her loneliness and pain away. Dara is now hysterical wanted to have the bottle back but he won't let that happen.

"Dara, what's your problem. If you can't take the pain just let it out, don't drunk yourself..let it out Dara!!."


PAaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

"Again?!!" jiyong thought. Dara slapped her, and she is still drunk. Then Dara start's to talk of something, he could not understand what she is talking about but he just let her talk.

"I hate you!! i hate you. I followed everything you want me to do. I let you manipulate my life. I have been a good daughter to you, i loved you so much Dad, but why are you selling me and making me marry the person i don't know? You don't give time with me as a father. You have no idea how much i need a father. A father who would always support me in everything i do. I need a father who want's me to be happy..Dad..how could you." Then she starts to cry really hard.

"So the issue is between her and her father." While looking at her, he can also feel the pain that she is feeling, out of instinct he kissed her passionately, a kiss that would give a message "I'll take care of you" the kiss was passionate and he could feel her responding the kiss. It was a magnificent kiss, he could taste the liquor she drank , but still it taste sweet. suddenly Dara bowed her head.

"What the hell?" He then look at Dara.

"She feel asleep.." she then carried Dara down the stair and their Bom and all her friends saw him.

"What happened to unnie??" Cl Asked

"Jiyong what happened to her." Bom asked her so worried.

"She's drank, i have to take her home."

"Do you know her house? I'm coming with you." Bom said and gave a goodbye kiss to TOP.

"And i' coming too," Cl said and he also gave a good bye kiss to seungri..

After a couple of minutes driving they arrived at Dara's house and Jiyong carried her inside, they went inside their room and lay her on the bed..

"We will take it from here Jiyong, Thank you for carrying her all the way here zz-num-01.gif we really appreciate it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, me and Bom unnie can handle this."

"She has been in a lot of stress lately between her and her father so I'm not surprised why she drunk herself to death." Bom said while looking at Dara.

"I can see that. Well i must be going now. zz-num-01.gif" Then Jiyong left the house but inside of him he still feel worried for Dara.

In the morning Dara woke up feeling a little pain in her head. Then she saw her two friends sleeping beside her king size bed. There she saw CL and Bom then she smiled on the thought.

"I am really happy to have good friends like them. They must have carried me from the restaurant on the way here to my house. Thank you guys.They are such an angel"

The 2 girls are still asleep and she decided to make breakfast for them. This is her way of saying thank you for what they did for her.

The breakfast is served and just in time Bom and CL are already awake.

"Good morning zz-num-01.gif" Dara greeted them.

"Dara are you feeling okay now?"

"yes bom, thanks to the both of you. Go have some breakfast.." Dara is busy slicing some tomatoes when she heard CL talk.

"Good thing Jiyong Oppa was kind enough to help and carried you all the way here in your house other wise i don't know what will happen." When Dara heard what she said she paused thinking she must have heard it wrong.

"Ommo, did i hear that right? I must be hearing things, i am sure CL didnt say that." she thought

"Funny, i thought I heard CL said that it was Jiyong who carried me all the way here last night. aigooo..." she said that made the 2 girls dumbfounded,

"You heard it right Dara, it was really Jiyong who carried you last night." Bom said..and she became speechless. Then Dara look at them with a shock and anger written all over her face.

"Jiyong carried me all the way here? Why is it i can't remember anything!!!" she thought hytericaly trying to remember what happened. Suddenly..


"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled really hard that made Bom and Cl heard it they jumped off their sit..


This post is dedicated to Rhoze...thank you baby for giving time reading this.♥ ♥