Chapter 4: Small World

Someone Like You

Dara is patiently standing outside the mall waiting for their friends. While standing she somehow felt that there is someone staring or looking at her. She then looked around her but she couldn't see anything suspicious around her.

"I think it's just my imagination. Relax Dara you are just too excited to see your friends again. And of course still angry because of that Jerk." She thought.

After a couple of minutes, a red Mercedes then stopped right in front of her. There she saw Bommie who went out from the car and went straight towards her.

"Santokki!!" Bom shouted. Then she saw Minzy and Chaerin following Bom

"Bommie!!! I miss you." They Hug each other then she saw Chaerin and Minzy

"Hello Cat eyes!! Hello Maknae!!"

"Unnie!!!" Minzy and Chaerin said and automatically hugged her.

"Unnie we missed you."

"Ommo!! Minzy you are so tall. And Cherin ah..you look so beautiful and fierce..i could't recognize the both of you."

"Ya!! How about me?" Bom asked her.

"Waaaa...Bommie you look y as ever!! I so missed you guys!!" they hugged each other again.

"Unnie what are you doing here in the mall?" Chaerin asked.

"Well, im here to buy jacket, forgot to pack them because i ran away from home again. Coming here in Korea is really UN expected." she explained.

"Really? Why whats wrong?" Bom asked curiously.

"Well, its a very long story. I'll explain everything to you guys inside." then the 4 of them went inside the mall while Dara explained to them everything that happened.

"Whaaaaaaaaat????" this are their reaction after listening to what Dara said.

"Fixed marriage?? That's awful!!" Minzy reacted.

"Tell me about it. That's the reason i came here to escape from it. I don't want to marry someone i don't know. NO WAY!!"

"Where are you staying now? Are you staying in your mother's house?" Chaerin ask.

"Yes, i was pissed of this morning because i met this guy who almost killed me while i was driving on my way to my mother's house. Grrrr...that jerk. But i already gave him a doze of his own medicine."

"That's good!!" Bom said. Bom said while eating her corn that she's holding.

"My boyfriend's friend leave in the same neighborhood that you're staying." CL said.


"Chungmal? Wow i would like to meet him. That would be awesome!"

"Jiyong would love that too zz-num-01.gif" Cl told her.

Dara just smiled on what CL told her. She's thinking that CL's boyfriend friend is better than the guy she just met. So she gave CL an approving smile.

"So Dara, would you like to come with us tonight? we are going night club excluding you minzy.." Bom said and then she pointed on Minzy while saying the last sentence.

"That's unfair!!! I want to have some fun and go to a night club." Minzy insisted.

"Ya!! you know you are not allowed Minzy!! You are still under age." Bom scolded her.

"Mianhie Unnie" Minzy apologized,

"Sorry Minzy ah, you can't go. Bom is right." She then give Minzy a sweet smile.

"That's okay Unnie. I understand zz-num-01.gif"

"Good girl" Chaerin said.

"Yes Bom, i would like to go Night clubbing tonight. I want to have some fun and forget all the problems i have with my dad."

"That's the spirit!!"

Then her 3 friends looked at her and then smiled at her. Dara is really happy to have friends like them who are always there whe she needs them.She is so lucky to have such good and loyal friends like Bom, CL and their maknae Minzy. She smiled on the thought.

After buying all the clothes she needs, the 4 of them separated and planned to meet each other again on Kumgangsang Restaurant around 7 pm.

Dara went home with a smile on his face but when he saw the house across the street, her smile then vanished automatically.

"Don't you ever show your face to me again." she said while staring at the house. If looks could kill. HIS house is probably on FIRE now.

Then she continue on walking inside her mansion. After a couple of minutes she then ate her dinner and went to take a shower. After taking a bath she then choose some clothes to wear for the party and in the end she choose to wear this dress

please see the picture below.

 

After fixing herself she then look at herself in the mirror and smile of satisfaction is formed on his face. She like's her outfit, simple yet sophisticated. Then she left her room and went straight outside where her car is parked and drive her way to the restaurant.

Meanwhile, after Jiyong finished following Dara all around the mall, he then noticed one of Dara's friend. It was CL Seungri's Girl.

"What a small world." he thought.

Whatever Dara do she could not escape his presence because there is always an unexpected way that will lead them both together and that what makes Jiyong feel more excited. And he mean really excited. Jiyong then smiled on the thought, suddenly...

"Ya..what's wrong with you? why are you grinning like a  dog?" Seung Hyun asked him.

"Nothing, i just thought of something."

"Jiyong, about this fixed marriage of yours."Young Bae asked, when suddenly

"Fixed marriage?"

The boy didn't noticed that Bom already arrive and accidentaly hear what Young Bae asked.

"Yes. Jiyong is here because of that." Young Bae continued.

"Really, we have a friend who has the same problem. She is here in Korea because of a fixed marriage too. Wow small world."

"So where is your friend?" Jiyong asked her, feeling so excited inside.

"She'll be here any moment now. meanwhile..." Bom then stared at Seung Hyun which is her boyfriend and Cl then run toward Seungri which is her boyfriend also.

The couple Seungri and Cl gave each other a hug and whisper sweet words in their ear while Seung Hyun and Bom gave each other a breath taking kiss.

"Guys, get a room. You are all disgusting." Youngbae shouted at them.

"Are you jealous Youngbae?" Seunghyun .

Suddenly Bom's phone ring.

"Wait babe, i'll just answer this." then TOP nodded.

"Ya, where are you?" other line talking.

"Really? You're here in the restaurant already? Wait, I will fetch you."

Then Bom left the group and went outside to fetch someone and then came back after a couple of minutes.


"Boy's i want you all to meet my friend who just arrived here in Korea recently."

"Dara, this my boyfriend Top, his friend Seungri Cl's boyfriend. That's Daesung over there in the Dance floor flirting with some girls and that's Young Bae and lastly thats Jiyong, the guy that i told you about who leave in the same neighborhood that you are leaving in. Boy's her name is Dara." The boys bow politely to Dara while Dara did the same thing and giving them a sweet smile.

But when Dara's eyes caught someone familiar in the name of "JIYONG" she was immidiately taken aback and her blood starts to boil just by looking at the guy she least expected to see here.

"What the hell!! How can the world be so small" she thought.

She is definitely shock but not Jiyong. She saw Jiyong supressing a devilish smile which is very tempting for her to get a knife and slash that smile off his face.


What do you think will happen next between the two of them?? Watch out for the next chapter!!! Annyong!!