Chapter 6: Run Jiyong, RUN!!!

Someone Like You

Jiyong woke up feeling so much pain all over his body. He could feel his body aching, how could a small girl like Dara can be so heavy. But when he imagined what happen last night he can't help  but smile because of it.

"I wonder what will Dara feel if she realized i was the one who brought her home. I am sure she will be thankful." The he starts imagining things..

"Jiyong Oppa!! Kamsahamnida for bringing me home safely last night even though i was drunk. Oppa i will do anything you like. You want me to strip for you Oppa?!!" Then Dara hugged him tight and he giggled on the thought. I can't wait seeing her strip in front of me.

"Wahhh, any minute now, Dara will come running straight to me so thankful of what i did..That I'm so sure." then he decided to go out to the veranda and wait for her.

A big smile was written on his face when she saw Dara came down from her house. I guess he's imagination is coming true, but wait he noticed that CL and Bom is behind her trying to catch up with her, it looks like they are trying to stop her. There he almost fainted and peed on his pants when he saw what Dara  is holding, she is holding a...

"Is that a knife? surprise" He gulped really hard and sweats starts to come out from his face.

"What is she trying to do? What should i do indecision" There she saw Dara glared at him. Throwing dagger looks at him. If looks could kill, he would definitely burry himself right now. How can a petite grl like her makes him wanna run for his life?

"JIYONG!!! You good for nothing Jerk!!! How could you take advantage of my weakness!! YOU idiot!!!I WIll KILL YOU!!" Then she threw the knife towards him. He was in deep shock when he saw what she did and it was like a slow motion when he is looking at the knife going straight to him. Then he felt goosebumps all over his body when he felt a litle flash of wind passed near his neck, realizing that the knife didn't hit him. Dara is still glaring at him, but he couldn't move and still shock thinking that this girl is really serious when she said she is going to kill him. Then he saw BOM and CL shock reaction as well.

"Ohh my effing god!." He thought. He then look at the knife behind him who is now darted on the door behind him.

"I HAVE TO HER BEFORE I DIE!!" He then tried to relax and himself.

Then Jiyong went outside and faced her .

"Are you crazy? You could have killed me??" he asked her.

"I wish i did, your lucky your still alive!!

"What is wrong with you?"

"What is  wrong with me?  How dare you ask me that question!! How dare you! You took advantage of me last night. You ert!!"

"Unnie he was trying to help us because you are drunk."

"CL is right Dara. We can't carry you so Jiyong did us a favor. What's wrong? Why are you acting like this?" Bom asked her confusingly.

"I didn't do anything to you, well except the part where you responded on my kiss." he said while grinning. You were a good kisser and...


Paaaaaakkk!!!! She slapped him and she left him.

"Oppa do you really have to say that?zz-num-22.gif look what you get.." CL retorted to him and  left.

"Aigoo jiyong, of course you have to expect her to slap you after what you just said, but i cannot believe you didn't see that coming.zz-num-22.gif" then Bom said.

"Aiiiiiiissssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! It hurts!!!" Then he went inside his house.

"Be thankfull that it's only Dara's hand that hit your face and not the KNIFE." Bom said to him and left him speechless.

Meanwhile on Dara's house.

"That idiot Kissed me!!!!??? Why is it i can't remember a thing!!!"

"Unnie, are you okay?" CL asked her.

"Dara, what was that back there? Why are you acting like you wanted to kill Jiyong. It feels like last night was not the first time you saw him. What is going on?? Fill us up.017.gif" Bom hysterically said to her.

"Mianhie girls. yes you are both correct. Last night was not my first time seing him. I met him yesterday and i almost died because of him, i was surprised when he overtake my car and I almost  fell at the side of the street good thing i was able to control the car." Dara explained them everything.

"Chungmal??? so that's why.zz-num-08.gif" CL said

"Anyways girls i really don't want to talk about it."

Meanwhile Jiyong is staring on his ceiling trying to understand what happened just a moment ago.

He was really confuse why Dara acted like that, it is not what he expected to be.Gaaaahhhd the girl almost killed him. Then he look at the  knife still darted on his door, and he can't help but shiver when he remembers it.  And why does he have to say the kissing part they shared last night??? So stupid of me. I have to cool off, and most of all i have to rest my face i can't barely touch it because of all the slap she gave him since yesterday. Well, at least it's not the knife 019.gif. And why is it everytime he see's Dara's angry face he feels like running that all he could ever think of is Run Jiyong, Run!! Dara is going to kill you. I think Jiyong has issues when it come's to Dara. He has to figure out what are those issues. He just sighed on the thought.

 

---------------------------

Hope you guys like the Updated...kekeke Leave a comment neh?

 

Thank you ^^ Lots of love Aerenea :)