Chapter 12: The Wedding

Someone Like You


Dara and together with her friends arrive at NAIA airport. Now that she is finally back, she wanted to back out and regreted her decision but whatever she do now, she knows the wedding is inivitable. She is in a deep thought when Bom asked her.


"Dara, are you even sure about this?" Bom asked her in a worriedly.

"I am not and honestly i want to back out and go back with Jiyong, but this isn't about me anymore. This is about for my father."  Then Minzy looked at her teary eyed face.

"So even though i will regret doing this, still i don't have much of a choice.."

"Unnie Mianhie...i wish we could do something about it." Minzy said in a low voice.

"Dara unnie, Mianhie we can't do anything to help you." CL said to her while Bom's tears starts falling down.

"Girls, don't worry about it okay? I am just happy that you are all here when i needed you and that is more than enough. You are my strength all i am asking is that don't leave me alone at times like this. Please..don't leave me." Then the 3 girls nodded and gave her a hug.

"We will always be here Dara. We promise." Bom assured her.

Then a black Van then stop in front of them the driver went out. The driver then greeted them and she ordered him to go get their things and put it inside the Van. She was about to go inside the car when she noticed a familiar built of body just 10 steps aways from her.

"Is that Jiyong?" she thought.

She must have been hallucinating and seeing things that doesn't exist. It couldn't be him. Then she closed her eyes and tried to relax herself when Bom called her.

"Dara are you okay?"

"Yes Bom-ah  i am." she then went inside her car.

At that moment Jiyong with the boys just arrive in NAIA airport, the boys are following him and they walked confidently towards the exit when they noticed that most of the crowds attention is caught by them. And of course Daesung is winking every girl that he caught looking at him. Seungri just gave him a disgust look.

As they where approaching his car she saw Dara standing at the side of the road, with her eyes close as if she was trying to relax herself. She looks stunningly beautiful and lonely. if only he could take her loneliness away. He was about to approach her when he saw a balck van stopped infront of her, but he failed to go near her when she has finally went inside the van and left the airport.

"hyung what's wrong?" Daesung asked him.

"Any problem Ji?"

"Nothing, i just thought i saw someone."

"Who? Was it Dara?" Young bae asked him. He then look at his friends and shook his head and told them it was a friend he rarely see. He seem believable so the 4 boys just shrugged and Jiyong then told them that they have to go.


While they are in the car the 3 girls can't help but feel amaze of the place.

"Unnie, so is this Cebu?"

"No CL this is Manila. My father told me that the wedding will take place here"

"Whoa, this place is awesome.I want to live here."

"We are here ma'am." The driver told them and parked the car in front of a big Mansion.

"Wow Dara, your house is so big.."

Then a maid then approach them. And went to get their things with the help of other men following the maid.

"Thank you for bringing our things for us." Bom said to the maid.

Then Dara saw his father went out from the mansion and welcomed them warmly.

"Ahjussi.. how are you?" Bom then bow her head as a polite way of greeting an elder. And CL and Minzy did the same thing.

"I am okay. I am very much happy that you are all here." Then she gave the 3 girls a big smile. He then said to the 3 girls to go inside and eat for he prepared something for them while Dara is just standing still looking at his father.

"Apba.." she then tighly hugged her father and said that she is sorry because she became hardheaded.

"Mianhie Dad, i have no idea about your condition. Mianhie." She then hugged her Dad tightly and cried at his shoulder.

"Shhh, sweetie stop crying. Everything will be alright now. It will soon be okay."

Then her father wiped her tears away. While the 3 girls looking at Dara and her Father they can't help but cry too. When they saw Dara and her father going inside the mansion they then pretended they didn't see anything and just smile sweetly at them.

"Girls? What are you doing standing there?" Dara's father asked them.

"Come on, let's go to the dinning table. There are lots of food waiting for you there and i have prepared my daughters favorite food." the he look at his daughter's face.

Dara enjoyed looking at her friends while they are eating their heart out, it is as if they havent eaten for almost a decade now. She just smiled while looking at them. She then look at all the food on the table and she admit most of it are her favorites but she can't find the apetite to eat them. She just ate a little amount of food. After eating the 4 girls then went upstairs and went inside Dara's room.

"The 4 of us will be sleeping here inside my room. I am sure we will fit in the bed because the bed is to big for me. And i want you guys to be with me always even before the wedding."


"Aww Baby, you do know that we will always be here right?."  Bom hugged Dara again and the 2 girls followed.

"Bom, not too tight i can't breath"

"Ohhh I am so sorry Dara" 

And the girls just laughed at Boms reaction.


Then they heard a knock on the door. It's Dara's dad.

"Can i help you with something Dad?"

"No sweetie, i just want to tell you that you are going to the courtier tomorrow so that she can design you a wedding dress before you're wedding. The wedding will take place this weekend Dara so you have to prepare for it. " Dara just nodded. Then her dad just left them.

Dara then turned around after closing the door and look at their friends.

"Dara, are you okay?" Bom asked her. Dara didn't noticed that her tears starts falling again  which made the 3 girls approach her worriedly/

"Unnie, that's okay. You'll just have to cry all that out.." CL said to her.

"Unnie we will be here beside you." Minzy said to her.

Then she started crying, crying her heart out, crying like there is no tomorrow while the 3 girls are hugging her.

When Jiyong and his friends arrive in their house, his mother was so happy that he finally decided to marry the girl his mother wants him to marry.

"Jiyong, you have no Idea how much you just made me happy." Then her mother hugged her tightly.

"You have to go to the courtier tomorrow Jiyong, so that they can design you a tux that you can wear.The wedding will take place this weekend."

"That fast?" he said.

"Well we should not waste more time.." then his mother smiled sweetly at him.


"Ya, hyung you're mother is really happy."

"Are you sure about this Bro?" Young bae asked him worriedly.

"Ya, Jiyong i know you are just caught up with the situation but i had no idea that you would go this far. You are torturing yourself man."  Top blurted out.

"This might work out and eventually i might like the woman i am gonna marry."

"ya hyung, are you really that desperate?" Daesung asked him.

"Guys just let me be okay..."

"You're making a fool out of yourself Jiyong...tsk , tsk but we are still at your back supporting you." TOP then tap his shoulder and smile at him. The same as what Daesung and Young bae did. Then the 4 boys look at Seungri completely clueless of what's happening around him. Then TOP asked him.

"Ya maknae, what do you think?" then Seungri look at his hyung.

"Eh, Jiyong Hyung, do you happen to have some food here? I am so hungry!!

---Wham!!-Bogsh!!!Paakk!!-----


When they heard what Seungri said they suddenly throw things at him.

"Ya!! Hyung that hurts!!!!! so it's wrong being hungry now?" Seungri shouted at them.

"Ya, you are yelling your Hyungs now?"

"Mainhie..." Seungri apologized.

"Aigoo Seungri, you are really clueless..."

The boys then decided to eat and after that they went to their own room Jiyong's Mom gave to them and rest.

In the morning Dara woke up when she felt like someone is wiggling her.

"Unnie wake up."

"Huh? What? Why?"

"Dara we need to go to the courtier remember, your dad told you yesterday. So get up." Bom reminded her.

"Unnie hurry, we are so excited to see your wedding dress." Cl said to her in excitement.

Dara has no choice but to get up and prepare herself. She even thought that her friends is more excited than the bride.

She just smirk at the thought.

The four girls went to the courtier excitedly. Bom opened the door first just to be shock of what she saw. The same reaction as Minzy and CL has when they got inside.

"Oppa?" Bom said calling TOP.

Dara was bowing her head but when she heard Bom she then look at the person Bom is referring too and she was shock when she saw TOP then Seungri went out from no where.

"Oppa?" it's CL.

The 2 boys then heard the voices of their girlfriend and automatically went near them.

"My Bom!! " He went near her and hugged her like crazy.

"Cat eyes.." seungri then ran towards CL and kissed her.

The couple has been exchanging kisses while Dara and Minzy is looking at them..

"Ommo...Minzy." Dara then Hurriedly covered Minzy's eyes.

"Guys, do that later. Minzy is here!" The 2 couples then stopped smooching each other as soon as they heard what Dara said.

"TOP, Seungri what are you two doing here?" Dara asked them.
Seungri and Top is just looking at each other's not planning to say anything to her.

"Hey, TOP answer Dara." Top was about to answer her when a man went out from the dressing room together with YB and Daesung.

"You are going to look good on your wedding Jiyong." Youngbae said to him not knowing who are the people surrounding them.

Then Dara look at Jiyong in surprise and the same reaction as Jiyong has when he saw her.

Then Seungri said something.

"Dara noona, Jiyong is getting married." Seungri said will a very enthusiastic attitude and fely giddy while saying it too.

----PAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!--------

"Ouch..Apaaaaaa!!"

"She can see that Seungri, you don't need to rub that in..aishtt,,,,why can't you just say that with  less enthusiasm are you that callous? " then Bom said something.


"Guy's i think we should leave Dara and Jiyong here so that they can talk seriously."

"You're right babe...i think we should get something to eat." They all left Jiyong and Dara.

When they where both alone they are still hesitating to talk first until Dara made the move.

"It's great that you are finally getting married zz-num-01.gif I am happy for you."

"Are you seriously saying that? angry" Jiyong said to her.

Then Dara looked at him.

"You are happy for me? You are certainly a bad liar Dara. I know that your suffering because of this."

"Jiyong, we have already talked about this."

"Dara, it is you who i want to marry." Dara then looked at him supressing her tears.


"Jiyong...i am sorry."

"Sh.t!! stop saying that word Dara! I love you, you know that. I only want to spend my forever with you."

Then Dara starts to leave the place she can't take it anymore. Then she felt Jiyong hugging her from the back feeling his hand wrap around her waist.

"Dara please don't do this..please i am begging you. I love you. Lets leave this place. Go somewhere far away where no one will find us. Please don't make this hard for the both of us." Jiyong's is already crying.

"Jiyong i am sorry but my decision is final. I would like to be with you forever. Spend my lifetime to Someone like you. But i have no choice but to do this. I guess this is my faith. Just marry her, you might learn to love her eventually." Then she wiggled herself away from Jiyongs hug and went back to the courtier. She left Jiyong with a broken heart.

The W-Day CL call it that way.

Dara is beautifully dressed with her wedding gown..Bom, Cl and Minzy can't help but be insecure.

"Wow unnie, you look beautiful." Dara just smiled at her.

"Dara, we are here for you." Bom said to her.

Then Dara tried herself not to cry. Then Dara's father came inside. The 3 girls then starts to leave so that Dara and her father can talk.

"Are you okay Dear?"

"Should i be Dad?"

"Sweetie, everything will be alright soon."

"How can you possibly say that Dad? It will never be okay. I am marrying the person i do not love. Whats okay about that?"

"It will be baby,just trust me." Dara just smiled at him.

"How's your health Dad?"

"I am feeling better than ever. No need to worry." Then her dad left her.

Dara is now standing outside the church as the ceremony is about to start, but something is not right she thought. She saw her friends CL Bom and Minzy looking at her with an expression that she could not understand. They are giving her a huge smile and they are crying. Cl is giddily waving at her with a tear on her eyes. What caught her attention is that she saw Seungri waving at her. Did someone invited him, maybe CL did,then she saw TOP smilling, then Young bae and Daesung, what's more shocking is that she saw Jiyong waiting at the end of the isle crying while looking at her.

"What's going on? What is this?? Is this a dream? God if it is I don't ever want to wake up."she thought, then she just look at her dad. Her dad just smiled at her.

"So this is what he meant that everything will be alright. But how did this happen?" she thought. There are so many questions inside her head but she doesn't mind that, what's important is that she is getting married to the man she loves.

As he is looking at her walking down the isle he can't help but shed a tears. He must have done something really good in the past to deserve a very surprising gift like this. Never in his slightest dream did he think that it was Dara that he is going to marry. There are so many questions inside his head but he doesn't mind that as of this moment because whats important is that he is getting married to the woman he loves.

 

-------------------A/N---------------------------

 

Hey guys...sorry for making you wait...kekekek

Here is chapter 12 of this story...ahmmm there are some grammar frailties in this chapter

but i'll try to edit this soon..mhiannie about this. I am so tired i could barely make my eyes open T.T

But i hope you like this update and hope it won't bore you. Have a great day!!!