Chapter 3: That Smile

Someone Like You


Dara's POV

"Aisshh!!! that jerk is getting on my nerve!!! how dare he do this to me? Does he know who i am??" she shouted the moment she stepped inside their house.

"You'll gonna pay for this you..you..." she could not think of a disgusting word to describe the man. The man is almost perfect.

"agghhhhhh!!!" Then she went inside and a caretaker approached her.

"Get my things inside my car. And bring it upstairs inside my room." she ordered. Then the caretaker immediately obey her. Then she went straight to her room.

"That moron is so disgusting!! But he is a good kisser"

It was not her first kiss but she admit that the way the guy kissed her, she felt like heaven. And she even touched her lips while thinking their kiss.

"Boya??? Dara what the hell are you thinking? Have you gone crazy?" she slapped herself.

Then she remembered the guys image.

"The guy has cute eyes, red lips that every woman dreamed to be kissed with. Hot looking body, and a very handsome smile. The smile that would immediately make a woman run towards him. And his body, i wonder how it feels to lay on his very gorgeous body.." she thought then she suddenly stopped when she realized what she is thinking.

"Ne??? BOYA????!!!!! Dara, what the hell are you doing??!! Are you fantasizing him now?!! Are you really out of your mind?! Chugulae?! Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!" She was shouting like hell inside her room.


JIYONG's POV

He is sitting on his couch still touching his face who was just slapped 3 times.

"Ya, that girl is really something. She was the first woman who slapped my face. It really hurts." he said while touching his face trying to ease the pain.

"As i have seen her closer, wow she is beautiful and hotter than i thought. Her lips was so delicious that makes me want to have more of it. Her expressive eyes. I can see pain in it but what caught my attention is that her eyes is very beautiful."

He then decided to go out to the veranda again and see if he can see the woman again. He didn't fail though for she saw her coming out from her house. He then hurriedly go out from his house and waited for her while leaning his back on his car and his legs are crossed while standing. Then the gate opened and the woman came out from it.

"Hello baby girl" Then a handsome smile written on his face while he greeted her. He saw the woman paused and was surprise of something that he was not sure of.


Dara's POV

I have decided to out to buy winter clothes all i have was summer clothes. She forgot that Korea is such a Cold place even though its not winter yet. And after that she would contact her friends and hang out with them. She missed them so much. She was on her way to her car when she heard someone talked.

"Hello baby girl"

Then i saw him. That moron is calmly standing and greeting her as if nothing happened. And whats up with the endearment? When she saw his faced she was surprised when she saw him smile.

"His smile. He looks really handsome when he smile. He's smile is very captivating. And there is something in his smile that I cannot explain." she thought.

Suddenly she blinked her eyes and tries to forget what she's thinking.

"What do you want? I'm busy. I don't talk or mingle to a jjerk like you."

Then i went inside my car and start it, then suddenly he came near me and leaned his hand on my car's door which made me shock and nervous.

"Miss, what you did to me was way below the belt. And i am not going to let you go with it. You are the first woman who did that to me."

"Why? are you going to sue me?"

"Do you want me to sue you? Because i am pretty sure that i will win base on the evidence written on my face.I am so sure of that." he smirked.

Dara felt a little nervous because even she knows that what he said was true. But he will not reign over her.

"So what do you want me to do? Have with you like what any other woman do?" she blurted out. When she realized what she just said, she then closed her eyes regreting what she just said.

"Shoot!! Where did that come from?" she thought. There she saw his face a devilish smile written on his face. Then she start the car and drive her way out of the awkward situation.

"The fun is now starting" he said while looking at the car that she is driving..

Dara's POV

While Dara is driving she can't help but think what she just said in front of that man.

"What is wrong you with you Dara?It's like you can't think straight when you are in front of him. Gaaaaaaahh!!!"

"Its not your first time to met a good looking man for you to act something like that...that was embarrasing" its like she was scolding herself.

She just let go a big "Sigh" feeling pity for herself.

"What is it with that man that made her act like this? She feel stupid and dumb and maybe worst than that! I came here to Korea to escape my problem with my dad and yet here i am facing another problem again with that no good for nothing guy!! !! This isn't over!!"

Then he slap the wheel out of anger and has no choice but to continue driving her way to the mall.

Jiyong's POV

What she doesn't know is that Jiyong has been following her ever since she left. And base on what he saw, he knows that the woman is really angry because he saw her slap the driving wheel.

"What is wrong with you man? Why are feeling so giddy when you see that woman? You barely know her and your acting different in front of her. You don't usually do this to all the girls you met?" he asked himself.

Then another part of him answered the question.

"That is because she is different in all the girls i met. And what could possibly go wrong? I mean, there is no harm to have some fun sometimes right?" then he smiled devilishly

"And i am definitely enjoying it" he then dialed his cellphone.

"Hey guys, I'm back again here in Korea." Other line talking.

"Yes, just a vacation. Lets meet tonight, at Kumgangsang Restaurant and have some drinks." other line talking

"It's settle then. Meet me there 7 pm. See ya." Line off.

Dara's POV

When she arrived at the mall she called her friends.

"Yoboseyo! Chae rin its me Dara. Im back here in Korea. I miss you so Much guys. Where are the other?" other line talking.

"Chungmal? Come and meet me. I am in the mall. Bring Bom and Minzy too I so miss the 3 of you." Other line talking.

"I'll wait here in the mall okay? Bye zz-num-01.gif" line off.

What she doesn't know is that there is a pair of eyes watching her every move.