Chapter 8: New Beginning and The Truth

Someone Like You


Jiyong can feel that Dara is staring at him and even though his eyes is closed he can feel her stares and smell her.

"I might melt when you continue staring at me like that..Dara-ssi" he said.

"Ahh... i am not staring at you. Stop being concieted." Dara explained, she know's that her face is already as red as a tomatoe.

Jiyong then opened his eyes and look at Dara. He is looking at her while smiling sweetly.

"you're blushing"

"What??!! No i am not!"

"You know what Dara, i have been thinking, since we started out on a wrong foot, why don't we start all over again?"

"What do you mean by start all over again?" she asked.

"Hi, my name is Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong. And you are?" Then he offered his hand for handshake.

Dara just looked at him confusingly, then when she finally understand what he is trying to say she then smiled at him sweetly and accepted his hands.

"My name is Sandara, Park Sandara. Nice meeting you Jiyong" She gave Jiyong her very sweet smile.

"Damn, her smile. It's really . And her soft hand. God man! You should control yourself. Should i just kiss her?" he said inside his head.

The both of them stayed staring at each other for a couple of minutes when suddenly.

"I think you can let go of my hand now Jiyong."

"Ahhh, ye. Let's go to sleep." Then Jiyong showed her a fake Yawn. And Dara just smiled at him.

"I guess you are right Ji, Good night jiyong..."

"Good Night Dara." Then they both fell asleep.

Dara woke up early when she heard a car stoped across Jiyong's house. Then she went out the veranda to peak. There she saw his dad living early.

"Why can't you be a father to me just this once dad? why?" Dara then decided to leave Jiyong's house and go back to her house. Jiyong is still fast asleep when she decided to left bur before leaving she just stared at him for a little while. There is something inside her that makes her so giddy and ? while staring at him. Gosh, is the ertness of this guy contagious? Because she is definitely thinking erted things right now. She just shook her head and then left Jiyong's house.

"Thank you Jiyong for the help. I really appreciate it." She whispered and she then planted a kiss on Jiyong's face before leaving, good thing Jiyong didn't wake up.

As Dara entered her house, a flash of memory that happened last night is popping inside her head now which made her sad and feeling the pain she could hardly bare. Having those areguement with her Father was just to much to take. Then tears starts falling from her eyes as she starts entering her room. She then sat down on her bed and continue crying when she saw a paper on her pillow. It's from her father.

Dara Darling,

I know that i have not been a good father to you. I admit that, all i wanted is for you to have a brighter future and for me to see that you are in a good condition physically and financially. I have never been honest with you dear and i guess it's time for you to know the truth.

Dara "I am dying" i have undergone into chemotherapy for almost a year now and i have been trying to fight it just for you. I have decided not to tell you about this because i don't want you to worry about me. I love you so much Dara, i am so sorry that i have never spent time with you all these years it's because all i am doing now is only for you. A father would do anything for her daughter just to see her happy and safe, i have worked hard and dedicated all my life to it which made me forget that i have a daughter waiting for me. I am so sorry. When i found out about my condition i then accepted the offer of my best friend that her son and my daughter should get married so that if both company will merge it becomes better future not only for our company but also for your future. Before i die, i wanted to see you in a steady situation.This is my last wish for you Dara, please, i am begging you to marry him. I am giving you a week to think about it Dear. I love you

 

Dad



She cried even harder and tore the paper after she finished reading it.

"Ahpba!! How could you lie to me!! I am your daughter, how could you lie to me about your condition?I should have been there with you when you had your chemotherapy. I should be the one taking care of you when you experienced the hardship of your medications. Father i would do anything for you even if that means i am going to marry him."

Dara is crying really hard that day that made her sleep. And she even dreamed about her father smiling at her  with satisfaction on his face when he saw her marry the guy he wanted her to marry. In her dream she looked at the guy she was about to marry , but she fail on seeing the man's face. His face was a total blur, but his figure seems really familiar to her. It's like she has already seen this guy before but she couldn't figure out where.Then her dream was cut off when she heard her phone ring.

"Ya Dara, are you okay? I heard that your dad is here in Korea"

"I am fine Bom and thank you for waking me up."

"Sorry about that." Bom apologized over the phone.

"Kwenchana,i'll talk to you later. Bye" Then the line is off and she then started to stand up and cleaned herself.

After a couple of minutes she's done taking a bath and fixing herself when her phone ring again.

"Yobosayo??"

"Hey, how was your sleep? Did you sleep well??"

"Jiyong? yes i slept well, thank you. Sorry about leaving your house without telling you."

"That's okay. So are you free today?"

"Yes, why?"

"Will you go out with me today?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Yes i am. So are you accepting it?"

"Sure" She answered with a blush face.


"That's great! I'll fetch you up after a couple of minutes.Bye!" line off.

Dara feel so giddy thinking that she is going out on a date with the person she like...

"Ommo...like?..Yeah, i guess i like him a lot." She is still arguing with herself about what she really feel for Jiyong, but then stop moment after when she realized that her feelings for him is still useless because she already made a decision that she will marry they gy her father wants her to marry.

"I love him already...."  She smiled when she realized her true feelings for him. She then decided to prepare herself for her date with Jiyong.

Dara then choose a dress to wear and she end up wearing the dress below.

 

after a couple of minutes she heard a door bell, then she went straight to their gate.
When she opened the gate she then saw Jiyong smilling sweetly at her. She was about greet him but she wasn't able to talk when Jiyong suddenly covered with his lips which made her shock but responded to his kiss eventually with the same passion as him. Then their lips parted when they felt they needed some air. Then they smiled at each other. Jiyong then lifted her chin and gave her a peck on her lips.

"Are you ready baby girl?" he asked.

"Yes,.." She nodded.

Jiyong opened his car for her and and he hurriedly went to the other side of the car  he looked at Dara first then drive his way to a place where Dara will surely enjoy.\


Then the both of them left...