Chapter 11 : Friends

Someone Like You

Chapter 11: Friends

What happened between Dara and Jiyong was totally a heartbreaking situation, even both of their friends are starting to get worried.

"Aisshhh...Boya?? are we just going to stay here and wait while our brother is in pain right now?" TOP Complaining

"What do you want us to do then Hyung? Why don't you call him and tell him to have a drink with us, he might need it." Daesung Suggested.

"Aigooo, why don't we just wait." Seungri suggested that made the others look at him sharply.

"What? i was just suggesting."


"Seungri are you dumb? What do you think we are doing now? We have been waiting...aishh... You want to die?"

Seungri just scratched his head in embarrassment. Then TOP noticed Young Bae being so quite.

"Young Bae, what's wrong?" The rest of the group then stared at him waiting for his response.

"Nothing guys, this is nothing." Young bae answered them

"Well base on your facial expression i don't think it's nothing." Daesung said to him.

"I was just surprised when i found out about their relationship. I didn't know anything about it."

"Why? Because you were thinking that Dara Noona like you and the 2 of you will end up with each other instead?" Seungri blurted out and it's already too late when he realized what he just said. Suddenly...

-----SMACK!!-------


TOP Smacked his head really hard which made.

"Aigoo Seungri, why can't you just keep your mouth shut?" TOP said.

"Ouch Hyung, that really hurts." Seungri said while cupping his head using his hands.

"Serves you right Maknae. Don't listen to Seungri Bae, he was just joking around." Youngbae Just smiled at what Daesung said and responded.

"Actually, Seungri was right.

Then Seungri smiled and gave them an "I Told you so" look. And when TOP saw his reaction he gave the maknae a warning look saying " I'm Gonna kill you if you say anything again" that made Seungri bow his head in fear.

"Guys, let us not think about what i feel okay. We need to help Jiyong because he is in more pain than i am now." Young bae said that made the other boys smile in agreement.

"Ya, i have an idea." Seungri said and made the 3 boys look at him with doubt.

"If you say anything ridiculous this time Seungri, you better run for your life because we are surely going to kill you. " TOP said in a very serious voice. Then Seungri suddenly blurted out..

"Why, don't we go to his house and see what he is doing." After saying that he then covered his head with his hands thinking that his hyungs is gonna break him a part, but nothing happen his 3 hyungs was just there smiling while staring at him.

"Eh? what's going on?" Seungri thought.

" You know what Seungri,you just made your 3 Hyungs proud. You learn easily." Top said that to him and tapped his shoulder followed by Daesung and Young bae and the 3 boys left him without any slightest idea where they are going.

"Hey Hyungs, where are we going?"

-----WHAM!! Bogsh!!!Paaakkk!!-----

"Ouch what was that for?"

"Seungri you are really something...you just said your suggestion and we agreed with it and now you are asking us where are we going to?? You really want to die."

"Mhianie..." Seungri then just shut his mouth and followed his Hyungs into the Car going to Jiyong's house.

Meanwhile the 3 girls CL, BOM and Minzy is hanging out on Bommies house. The 3 of them are worried for Dara too.

"Poor unnie zz-num-02.gif" Minzy said in a sad face.

"She really must be in pain now." CL said.

"Girls, instead of staying here and pity her, we should be on her side trying to cheer her up. Dara needs us now."

"What do you mean Unnie??" CL asked. The 2 girls just waiting for Bommies answer.

"We should go to Dara's house now and give her some comfort that only friends can give." Then CL and Minzy smiled in agreement.

The girls visited Dara's house and trying their best to cheer her up. The same as the boy's did on Jiyong's house, they did everything but they won't deny the fact that they can see the pain written all over Dara and Jiyong's face. The girls are happy slamming each other a pillow when suddenly Dara talked.

"Girls, is it okay if the 3 of you come with me on my way back to the Philippines?"

The 3 girls then asked "WHY?" in chorus.

"You must attend to my up coming Wedding, the 3 of you are invited." that sentence made the 3 girls speechless.

The boys are having fun while drinking beers when Jiyong then talked.

"Guys, is it okay if the of you all come with me on my way back to the Philippines?"


The boys then asked "WHY?" in chorus.

"Because you are all invited in my wedding ceremony" and the 4 boys was speechless upon hearing the words that just came out from Jiyong's mouth.

-----------------------------


I know short update :(. Mhianne, but i hope you all liked it :)

 

FRIENDS are everywhere am i right..they are the ones that you can turn to when you have problems...hope you liked this chapter. I am giving the other bigbang and 2NE1 members a part of this story as real friends that will always be with Dara and Jiyong when they are needed. zz-num-01.gifPlease wait for the next update =))