Chapter 13: Confrontation and Epilogue

Someone Like You


They must have done something huge in their past lives to deserve something like this. Their feelings of joy and happiness is un-explainable right now. It's a very big shock between Dara and Jiyong but at the same time grateful because after all the trials and problems they had they still end up with each other.

But how did this happen?

Jiyong and Dara has been asking themselves about this even before the both of them are exchanging thair vows. Both giving each other a questioning look asking how the hell did this happen? Still their questions remained un answered. Then it HIT them. They then look at their parents and gave them a doubtful and questioning look. Its not like they don't like whats happening to the both of them now, they just want some answers with their questions. I mean who wouldn't right? When they noticed that both of their parents are avoiding their gaze, since then thay are pretty sure that the both of them are behind all of this that is happening in their life now. They will deal with their parents later. But for now thay will have to enjoy this moment with each other.  The both of them are caught with each others stare when they heard a clinging sounds and  the visitors started to shout "KISS". Of course they don't want to disappoint them and without any second thought the couple gave them what they wanted. And later on cheers comming from the people around them can only be heard. 

The couple was a bit surprised when both of their friends can't be found anywhere at the reception. Thinking that their friend bail out without telling them, they have decided to go home and went straight to Dara's house since the couple still has unfinished bussiness to face. Surprised reaction can only be seen in the couple's faces when they saw their friends inside Dara's mansion as if they are waiting for the both of them.

"wow, Hyung you look handsome today..." Seungri complemented him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Dara asked.

"We are waiting for the 2 of you." Bom answered. Which made the couple more confuse. Why are they waiting for them?

Then someone came out from Dara's office and their they saw Jiyong's mom and Dara's dad came out.

"Apba?" Dara.

"Aeomma?" Jiyong.

"The couples are already here. I think we should start explaining what happen. I know they have been dying to hear it." Dara's father talking.

"So what i was thinking was right? So you had something to do with this apba? I mean, how? This is really making me crazy and confuse to death. So please care to explain what is going on?"

"Sweetie, we don't know how it happen,but i believe that if you are meant with that someone, destiny will find way to make the 2 of you be together. Dara at first i have decided to give up the arrange marriage thing and just let you be, because i wouldn't want my only daughter to suffer all her life living with the man she doesn't love but when i found out about your connection with Jiyong, if you asked me how i knew about that well i had you followed with one of my employees, so anyways when i found out that the 2 of you meet un-expectedly, i was almost crying for joy and have decided to give a little spice with your blossoming relationship and surprised the both of you."

"Surprised? Yeah. i can say thats definitely an understatement right now."

"What about you mom? What's your explanation?"

"Son, i did the same thing as what Mr.Park did to Dara, but you busted me so i gave Mr.Park the opportunity to handle things and as i look at it he succeeded"

"Handle things? Dad does this mean that you lied to me about your health? Your sickness? And forced me to marry someone i don't know? My gahhhdddd i was so scared that i will marry a monkey like person with a eeeeckkyyy face.!!!"

"Yaaaaaaaahh!!! I don't have an ecky face"

"Its just an IF Jiyong, don't get offended. :)"

" Mom! Thank Gahhhddd i busted you because i wouldn't want to marry someone i don't know. Gaahhhddd what IF she is a witch with a bad hair do and a pig like face!! "

"JIYONG DO YOU WANT TO DIE???!!!! "

"It's just an IF Dara Baby"

"So the both of you finally know :)" Dara's father butted in before Dara and Jiyong's arguments gets worst.

"That's the whole Story?" Youngbae asked feeling surprised and shock.

"Wow, that was awesome. I love it." Cl exclaimed.

The people inside the room was really amaze of the story and Bom is already teary eyed.

"So, even before the 2 of you have not yet seen each other, faith found a way to cross both of your pathe, the 2 of you is already made for each other. even before this arrange marriage thing happened.Kyaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!" Bom squeeled. Unable to contain her happiness. Top had to cover to keep her quite. 



Then the couple look at each other. And Dara smiled at him. Then Jiyong thought of something and played a little joke on his wife.....which is a very bad move..

"Aigoo, if i have known all along that i am gonna marry Dara, I never should have went home and just stayed in Korea. Aissssssshhh..this is really bad luck for me"


-----PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkk----------- that was the strongest slap Dara gave to Jiyong and Jiyong fell from the couch while the others was had their jaw dropped when they saw what happened. It's a miracle that Jiyong's face is still on the right place.


JIYONG, I will never spend my honeymoon with you, you no good for nothing jerk. Then she went straight outside the mansion while Jiyong came running after her afraid that Dara might seriously do what she Just said.

"HONEY, wait for me.I was just kidding!!! " He shouted while the people at his back are laughing at him.



Epilogue



Jiyong wooed Dara and told her he was just joking. Dara and Jiyong spent thier honeymoon in Korea and decided to stay there for good.

CL and Seungri's relationship is getting better.  Seungri has finally gathered all his courage and proposed to CL which made the latter jump for joy and said YES to him. Bom and TOP are already engaged, Top proposed to BOM the day after Dara's wedding. Without second thoughts Bom said YES to him.

Young bae meet Dara's cousin Emz and their first meeting turns out really bad when Young Bae accidentally stepped her foot and she ends up on the hospital because of too much pain which Young bae thinks that she is over reacting and Emz hated him for that, but when Dara and Jiyong noticed their hate for each other they knew that Emz and Young Bae will eventually fall in love with each other. Minzy planned to continue her dreams and she became a YG trainee in Korea.

While Daesung, well he is still out there flirting and humping all the girls he see. He would even bang the post when he see's it wearing a skirt. The chinky eyed boy continues spreading his VIRUS everywhere. He didn't learn anything, sometimes the gang just wished that there is one girl out there who will just hunt and hang Daesung alive. 

The 3 couples are having a beach party together with Emz  Youngbae and Daesung,  they don't have any idea where Daesung went the moment they arrived on the beach.

"Dae is gone again right?" CL asked.

"Whats New Babe, he must be out there probably humping his out."

"Someday, Daesung will Find his match, right Jiyong?"

"Yes babe, you are right?"

After a couple of minutes they Saw Daesung running towards them with fear written all over his face.

"Whats Up Dae, you look like you have seen a ghost?" It's TOP

"Hyung, guys HELP ME!!"

"Why, what's wrong?"

"A CRAZY CHIC is after me!!!!!!! She is ...she is holding a.............."              \

Daesung was not able to finish what he was saying because he continue on running like his is on fire when he saw a girl running towards HIM holding an AXE!!!! Then his friends look at the girl running towards them.

"WHAT THE..."

The girl must have noticed their faces, and she just stop and bow in front of them. The girl who is now in front of them is WAAAAAAYYYYY different than the girl who wanted to kill Daesung. The girl became sweet.

"Anyeong Haseyo :) I'm Aerenea. I'm sorry but i have to KILL your friend because, he suddenly squeezed my and i don't like it. Will that be okay?"

The 6 people in front of the NOD their HEADS.

"Kamsahamnida!!! Goodbye"  Then she continue on running after Daesung still holding the AXE.

"Ahmm guys, i thing Daesung already found his MATCH!!" Bom suddenly blurted out which made the other laugh.


After 1 year of being together Dara and Jiyong have been blessed with 2 handsome twins. The Kwon twins. Well if you  think they live happily ever after? Well yeah they have their moments but still they have moments where Dara almost killed Jiyong when HE gave her another TWIN to BORN the after 1 year of giving birth with their TWINS Young Dok and Wang Shik Kwon.

DELIVERY ROOM

JIYONG I SWEAR TO GOD AFTER I AM FINISH WITH THIS I WILL FICKING SKIN YOU ALIVE AND NO ING FOR ! YEAR!!!!!!!

Jiyong has nothing to do but bare the pain she was about to give him and cry silently when he heard about NO FOR 1 YEAR!! T.T