Chapter 7: I need a Father

Someone Like You


Dara has been staying in Korea for almost 1 month now and she is totally enjoying her stay, ever since the incident she had with Jiyong until now, the man didn't dare show his face to her again, she feels good about it,but why is it that she sometimes feel empty without seeing him? Sometimes she founds herself standing near her window just to take a glimpse of him. She haven't seen him for almost a week now.

"Aigoo, i think i am going crazy, maybe that guy is up to no good again"

Young Bae is always there for her, he would always volunteer to accompany her wherever she wants to go. He is such a sweet and a very kind person. And she likes him as a brother. Every time she hangs out with the group she can't help but  laugh whenever Daesung is flirting with her and he finds it really cute. But why is it everytime Daesung flirt at her, deep inside she wanted Jiyong doing that to her instead?


She spent time walking at the park with Young Bae. They have talked a lot of things. Young bae is a talker, he has shared to her something about his self and she did the same too. She even told him about her problem between her and her father aboutt the "Fix Marriage" thing. And she was touched of what Young Bae said to her.

"You're father can't force you to do that, you are old enough to make your own decisions all you have to do is say that to him."

"Young Bae thank you. You are such a good friend zz-num-01.gif"

They then separated and went home since they both felt that rain is coming. While Dara is driving on her way home she noticed a car parked in front of her house.

"Who's car is that? I am not expecting any visitors." She said to herself.

Then she stopped her car and went inside her house. Then she opened her door and heard a voice.

"Good thing you decided to home young lady!"

"Dad? what are you doing here??"

"I come to take you home. Pack you're things we are living this instant."

"No dad, i am definitely not going with you."

Dara's father gave her a warning look.

"You are coming with me. You have a wedding to attend to."

Then Dara's father hold her wrist to pull her out the door but she managed to escape from her father's grip.

"Dad, why are you doing this to me? Don't you love me? Why are you giving me away?"

"Dara i am doing this for you're own good. You need this!"

"No dad, i don't need this. YOU need this."

"You dare raised your voice on me? I am still your father."

"Exactly Dad. You are my father, but you never showed me anything a father would do for her daughter. It's like all my life i have been living alone. I need a father, a father that would always support me in everything i do..i need a father who would always understand me. I need you to be a father to me Dad. I need YOU!" she then starts to cry.

"Dad, i am not even sure if you still know me. Do you even know my hobbies? Do you even know who are my friends. Or worst, do you even know that i am your DAUGHTER! I doubt that you know that. But for me one thing is for sure, i am not gonna marry anyone."

"I'm sorry Dara but it has been decided, i have to be sure that you are going to marry him so that i will know that you are in a good condition when i leave this world.."

"Dad, what are you talking about? Are you bluffing? Don't do this to me. Dad please don't...i am your daughter..please.."

"Sorry Dara. I have so much business to take care of, i will give you 1 week to stay here then you need to go back to the Philippines before the wedding. You are going to marry him wither you like it or NOT." her father said with the tone of finality in his voice.

"I hate you." then she ran away. But her father just stood there looking at his daughter.

"It's gonna be over soon sweetie." his father thought.

Dara was running on the street not sure where she is heading, she just wanted to go far away from her father, not minding the rain hitting her body. She can't bare the pain right now and she wanted it to go away. I guess there is nothing she could do but cry her heart out. She hated her dad more than anything in the world. What her father said to her is echoing inside her head and she can't take it. She never will. She then found herself stopped at the middle of the roadf still crying, thinking that something hard would just hit her and end her missery. Then a car stopped in front of her and a man approached her.

"Dara??" she heard the man's voice and he recognized that voice.

Jiyong is back in Korea, he went home almost a week ago because her mother's assistant called him saying that his mother is sick and she wanted him to be there. Without any word he then went back to the Philippines to find out his mother's condition, when he got home their she saw his mom at the hospital, inside the ICU.

"I am so sorry Mom..i really am so sorry that i have caused you hurt. Please don't leave me."

His mom keep saying the word " Please marry her" for the sake of her mother he has decided to marry the girl she wanted for her,even though it pained him to do so he would do it. It's really painful to marry someone you don't love, yes, he loves another person. He has fallen in love with her from the first time he laid eyes on her. He thought it was just a normal reaction, but now he is sure..

"I love you Dara, i wish you are the person i am going to marry." Jiyong didn't left her Mom side for almost a week and stayed with her always. One night he decided to go home and take a bath and bid good bye to his mother and told her that he will comeback tomorrow morning. He then decided to go out of the hospital.

What he doesn't know is that her mom was just waiting for him to leave her inside the room and as soon as he went outside his mom then went out of the bed jumping like a lunatic as if she won a lottery.

"Aiggooo my son is so caring, he always stayed by my side and took good care of me. I really though he will never leave, aigoo" She then decided to take off the oxygen and went outside. She is stretching her healthy body. Her plan really worked and now Jiyong is really going to marry her.

At that moment, Jiyong was about to go out from the elevator and head strainght to his car when he noticed that he left his wallet, so he decided to go back. When he was about to go straight to the room he noticed something and he was amaze of what he saw. His mother stretching her body. She looks perfectly healthy.

"So you were just faking it.." his mom then look at his direction and was shock as well. She saw Jiyong smirking at her.

"Jiyong ah...let me explain."

"I don't need it mom, i know what this is all about." Then he left her. He could still hear his mom calling him but hell, all he could think of is Dara.

He then automatically booked a ticket for Korea that day and arrived there at night. He was pretty excited to see her again, he was driving on his neighborhood when he saw someone at the center of the road down on her knee. He know's that figure and even though he was still far from that person he could feel the the person is in to so much and it pained him as well. He then stop his car in front of her and went out.

"Dara? What are you doing here? Whats wrong?" Dara then hugged him, she needed streght from him so she hugged him tightly which made Jiyong really shock.

"I hate him so much.." she then cried so hard in his shoulder. Then Jiyong then carried her all they way to his car.

"I have to take you home."

"Please don't, take me anywhere but not there. Please.." he could see pain in her eyes while she said those things.

"I'll take you to my house then." then she saw Dara nod.


JIYONG"S HOUSE

"What happen?? Why were you crying back there?"

"My dad is here, he is trying to bring me back home." Dara told him what happened.

"You know what Dara, we have the same situation. I am here in Korea because my mom did the same as your father. But she can never force me. Never, if im gonna marry someone, i am gonna marry someone i love. And i have already found that someone Dara." Then he looked at Dara with a smile. ANd Dara smiled back at him.

"Ommo, you smiled at me?!!"

"Huh?" she said confusingly.

"Its the first time i saw you smile at me since the 1st day we meet. And you look so pretty. You sure you're not drunk?"

"huh?? why??"

"Because you might come running after me tomorrow morning with a knife in your hands or worst. An Ax..and throw it to me again" Then Jiyong laugh then look at his door when Dara saw the door she saw the knife still pinned on the wood..

"Ommo, i almost killed you! Jiyong Mianhie..im sorry also if i always slap you with out any definite reason. Mianhie..."


"Don't think about it. It is all okay.."

When the both of them decided to go to sleep, Dara can't sleep. She is sleeping on Jiyong's bed and Jiyong is sleeping on the floor. She then went near the side of the bed so she could see him clearly, there she saw Jiyong.

She could see Jiyong's face clearly. The guys is not bad looking after all. He is handsome in all angle, and he is so cute when he smile. She smile at the thought when suddenly..

"I might melt when you continue staring at me like that.." Dara is caught off guard.





Guys i hope you all like my Updates...i will update again soon.