Chapter 1: Running Away

Someone Like You



DARA's POV

I was driving in the big street of Seoul Korea still feeling irritated and pissed off while thinking the last conversation i had with my father back in the Philippines. I keep on murmuring and saying all the words that i said to my father

FLASHBACK

"Dad why are you doing this to me? Why are you manipulating me?"

"Darling, i am doing this to you its because its for your own good!"

"My own good?" Dara shouted "How could you possible know that this is good for me?"

"Dara, don't you dare yell at me! I am still your father! her father warned her.

"I am definitely not going to marry him." she said with the tone of finality in here voice.

"Dara,this is for your future! You are going to marry him."

"My Future? No dad, your not doing this because of my future. You are doing this because of your future. The company's future! You are selling me for the sake of your company!"

Mr.Park then slapped her daughter. And even her father was startled of what he did.

"Darling, I'm sorry"

Dara looked at her father with pain and anger. "How could you do this to me?" she thought but was not able to voice it out.

Dara Park, the daughter of Mr.Park Jin one of the richest Korean business man living in the Philippines.Known not only in the Philippines but also some part in ASIA. All of her life she has been doing all the things that her father wants her to do.

"Dara, you should take this course, Dara, you should go to this school, Dara, you should make friends with him, Dara this, that, this, that." all she did was to follow him even though it is against her will, but she followed him its because her father raised her alone and took good care of her when her mother died and she didn't want to disappoint him. And this is the least she could do to pay him.

But what her father wants her to do now is just too much. Mr.Park want her to marry the son of one of the richest business man not only in Cebu but also all over ASIA. The man that she doesn't know or seen.

"I'm Not crazy dad!"

She rann away and went to Korea right away when she found out that her "ENGAGEMENT PARTY" will be held TONIGHT!.

"I am never going back there until they say that the Wedding is off!"

But she knows her dad. Whatever decisions that he has made, he will never change his mind. She can prove that when the last time she tried to run away because she doesn't want to go to the school where he wants her to go, she ends up a failure. When she decided to go back home thinking that her father already changed his mind, she went home and saw her father smiling at her.

"Wow, did he really miss me?" she thought and smiled back to her father.

"Darling, i have good news for you!"

"What is it dad?"

"You are finally enrolled to the school that i want you to go. Isn't it amazing?"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!Does he even know that i ran away?" She was not able to voice that one out. All she did was give him a fake smile.

her father was so busy that he can't even give her time to have a Father and Daughter moment. All he did was work, work,and work. She can only see him at times when her father wants her to do something for her.

"I love you dad. God knows how much i love you. But you are way too much. Engagement my !!" she blurted out while driving on the streets of Korea.

JIYONG"S POV

Jiyong is driving on the streets of Korea really pissed off. His beloved mom prepared an engagement party for him without telling him. She just told him when he arrived home from Paris for a business trip.

FLASHBACK

"Mom, whats the party for?"

"An engagement party" her ma'am said with a huge smile on her face.

"Engagement Party?" he asked "This doesn't sound good" He thought.

He is not dumb to ask her who is getting married because he knows that from the very start the engagement party is for him! Of course its meant for him because he is the ONLY son of KWON family.

"Wait till you met her son. She is so pretty."

He was about to say something when someone called his mom. She saw their personal bodyguard talking to his mom.

"This is my chance" then he suddenly ran outside the mansion called his personal secretary, telling her to book a ticket to Korea. He wanted to leave the place as far as he can.

"God mom,i can't believe you are doing this to me! How could you decide something like that? Engagement party? Is she taking her medicines?" he blurted all that out while he is driving.

After a couple of minutes, he saw a car running in front of him. The car is running at its minimum speed. and an opened ceiling car. He wanted to speed his way away from this street so that he can take some rest but this car is blocking the way. He can see the headboard of the sit but he can never see who is driving.

"SHIZZ!,i don't have time for this." Then he decided to over take the car that is infront of him. "See ya, looser!" he even thought.

Out of shock, Dara suddenly turned her wheels in the left side and stopped her car.

"Ya! Ya! Stupid bum. Are you looking for an accident?" she shouted in anger but of course she knows that the driver of the car will never hear here because its already far from her.

"CRAZY DRIVERS!!! aishhh!!!" she murmured angrily.