Announcement from SM Entertainment

♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ ( SM Entertainment ) HIATUS UNTIL END OF DEC

 

allkpop_logo.png

 MUSIC      Internet 

SM Entertainment's Official Surprise

By: SMESelinie - Oct 17, 2012 at 11:20 am

  59382 Comments       4282781 Views  

 

sm-joms1055.jpg

 

SM Entertainment released an official statement on their website today. They said that Enchanted will be debuting with fourteen members. The idol group originally had twelve members, but after Young Min went through some of the papers for other trainees, he stumbled upon two girls that caught his eye. The next day, Young Min went to see them practice. Approving of their numerous talents and seeing that they have trained for more than five years already, he made a decision to put the two trainees into his upcoming group. Some fans are against them joining, while the others are happy and can't wait. 

The new members are going to be representing the Sun Goddess and the Animal Whisperer. Their positions are still undetermined, but SM Entertainment assures us that the new girls won't disappoint. 

Netizens commented, " Oh~ I love Enchanted already, and I can't wait for the members to be revealed. I trust Young Min-shi that the two new girls wouldn't disappoint us." and "Another two members? Doesn't the band have enough?"

 

animalwhisperer.png

sungoddess.png

 

Is adding new members for Enchanted a bad idea, or will it make a difference and add more talent to the already heavily talented group?

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello guys! It is me, the author. I know that some of you will not like me adding new members, but I will promise to write equal amounts of lines and parts for you guys. Thank you so much, and I hope you will trust me. <3 I love you!