♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ Fourteenth Member: Bei Ai Mei

♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ ( SM Entertainment ) HIATUS UNTIL END OF DEC

 

 

allkpop_logo.png

 MUSIC      Internet 

SM Entertainment Reveals The Fourteenth Member of Enchanted

By: SMEntertainmentbias - Nov 2, 2012 at 1:20 pm

  33829 Comments       2823892 Views  

 
tumblr_lklxfkBIpl1qcrgtso1_500.png
 
 
Finally! The last member of SM Entertainment's girl group, Enchanted, is revealed. Ai Mei is a Chinese member of Enchanted that is a serious party girl. If you say the word 'hyper', then you will immediately think of Ai Mei. Her persona really tells you who Ai Mei really is, because she is 'China's Own Scandal Queen'. Don't be fooled when we say 'Scandal Queen', because she doesn't really get into scandals.
 
The creature Ai Mei represents really matches her personality. Being a Warrior Queen, she is headstrong and stubborn. She will look out for the people that matters the most to her, and can handle a sword and knife pretty well. Ai Mei is great at arguements, because she won't stop until she wins.
 
 
warriork.png
 
 
" Ai Mei doesn't like to dress up and doll herself like most of the girls in this universe. She has a sense of natural beauty and likes to wear comfortable clothes. If she has to wear a formal dress for a special night, she will throw on anything that is comfortable. Ai Mei hates to wear very high heels, and will refuse to wear them if they are too high." One of Enchanted's clothing designer said.
 
 
" Even though Ai Mei looks and sounds like a very timid and cold person, she is not. Ai Mei just isn't very good at expressing herself, so she does what everyone does - do what they think is comfortable. So please, everyone, support and love her like I do!" Byun Baekhyun of EXO commented.
 
 
" Hi guys! I know that you fans are tired of hearing about us idol siblings and cousins, but here is another one. I am Ai Mei's cousin, and I know that we don't look alike. I will tell you that Ai Mei is one of the best people in the world. Her rapping skills are so good that she won a rapping competition that was held around the world. I am very grateful to have a great and pretty cousin like her. Don't fail me, Ai Mei (Even though I know you won't)." Ai Mei's best friend and cousin, Lu Han, cheered.
 
 
Profile of Bei Ai Mei:
 
 
aimei.png
 
 
 
Name: Bei Ai Mei
Stage Name: Ai Mei
Ethnicity: Chinese
Nationality: Chinese
Birthplace: Beijing, China
Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
Age: 18 Years Old
Birthdate: July 24, 1994
Blood Type: AB
Height: 162 cm
Weight: 54 kg
Fanclub Name: Crazies
Fanclub Color: Royal Blue
Language:
* English
* Korean
* Chinese
 
Trivia:
 
* Ai Mei has a lot of guy friends, leading her to scandals
* She has a weird love for the moon
* Lu Han gave Ai Mei a moon necklace that she always wears
* Her hair style changes a lot
* She enjoys the music of Jessie J., B.A.P, and Big Bang
* Her favorite Disney movie is 'Mu Lan'
* She has a little friends that are girls
* She hasn't had her first kiss yet
* Ai Mei's favorite colors are black, white, blue, and purple
* She hates Violent Anti-Fans and Saesang fans
* She has a soft spot for fantasy movies
* Even though she wakes up very late, she still looks presentable
* She is super protective of her members and group mates
* Ai Mei doesn't like people that think they are better than everyone
 
 
 
 
" Here is one girl I am very happy to talk about. Ai Mei is born in Beijing, the capital of China. She gets along well with her Chinese members as well as her Korean and foreign ones. Mei has more friends that are boys than girls. She is very passionate about her dreams to be a singer and idol, so I am very happy her dream came true for her." Super Junior's rapper, Shindong, said.
 
 She is a girl that is fascinated by the moon and stars. She loves the nightime and the peacefulness of it. Ai Mei is someone who cares a lot about the world, and does anything to help it. She is also super smart and tricky, and helps with pranks that go around the group. As a party girl, she likes socials, parties, and dances. Ai Mei is never shy." Says the Bao Zi of EXO, known as Xiumin.