Teaser Two

♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ ( SM Entertainment ) HIATUS UNTIL END OF DEC

allkpop_logo.png

 

 MUSIC      Internet 

SM Entertainment Talks About their Mysterious Picture

By: SMESelinie - Oct 15, 2012 at 6:16 pm

  58343 Comments       9328323 Views     

 
SM_ENTERTAINMENT_FAMILY_18022011083220.j
 
 
The mysterious picture that was posted on SM Entertainment's homepage finally gets an explanation! The explanations are discussed by none other than the idols themselves. Allkpop has invited Super Junior and SNSD to our studio, and the answers will make you shocked and excited.
 
 
 
Allkpop: Can you tell us about the picture that was posted on your company's homepage?
 
Yesung of Super Junior: *Laughs* SM Entertainment is going to debut another girl group!
 
Shindong of Super Junior: Yes. I can't wait for them to join the family.
 
Tiffany of SNSD: Their group name is going to be 'Enchanted'.
 
Allkpop: Oh, so that explains of the words, 'Enchanting? Or be Enchanted.' Can you give us details of the group?
 
Sunny of SNSD: They will have twelve members in total.
 
Leeteuk of Super Junior: Their fanclub is going to be called Forest. So together, it is 'Enchanted Forest'. 
 
Seohyun of SNSD: *Nods* Every member will be representing something that is Mythical. Just like the concept of EXO, where all the boys have a kind of power, the girls of Enchanted will be a kind of mythical creature.
 
Allkpop: Wow. SM really knows how to think of cool concepts. 
 
Taeyeon of SNSD: I know right? I am jealous of the girls and EXO. The concepts make the groups sound more interesting.
 
Siwon of Super Junior: Yeah. I wish that SM thought about that when we debuted. But nevertheless, I wish the girls good luck~
 
Yoona of SNSD: Looks like we won't be holding the title of the girl group with the most members!
 
Allkpop: *Giggles* SM Entertainment trains you guys very well. You guys are two of the most funniest idol groups out there! Oh yeah, that reminds me. Is the new group good at a field outside of singing and dancing?
 
Kangin of Super Junior: Yes! They are great comedians, too! 
 
Donghae of Super Junior: Uh-huh. Some were even previous models and actresses. They are going to continue to act and model after they debut. The girls are very talented.
 
Yuri of SNSD: Some can emcee and lead a variety show great, too. We were all practicing one day, and they just blew our minds. They are more than a triple threat to the KPOP World. 
 
Allkpop: I see. Well, time is running out. Thank you all for coming today, and I wish Enchanted good luck on their debut!