♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ Ninth Member: Jung Young Il

♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ ( SM Entertainment ) HIATUS UNTIL END OF DEC

 

allkpop_logo.png

 MUSIC      Internet 

SM Entertainment Reveals The Ninth Member of Enchanted

By: SMEntertainmentbias - Oct 30, 2012 at 2:05 pm

  33821 Comments       2743923 Views  

 
hyemin.png
 
 
The Ninth member of SM Entertainment's Enchanted is revealed. Jung Young Il is a huge Cassiopeia (fan of DBSK)  that loves skinny jeans and sneakers. She is another member that models, along with fellow groupmates: Li Li, Ai Lin, and Min Young. Young Il is a blood 'O' type that loves to compete in both games and challenges. 
 
Young Il is the 'Ruler of the Universe' in Enchanted. She helps the Leader in the group's discipline matters. Just like any great emperor or queen, she has overflowing confidence, but has a not-so-great side to her, too. She can be arrogant sometimes, but hey, this is the reason why she is so unique and special from the others.
 
 
queenq.png
 
 
" There is something about Young Il that stands out from the rest of the crowd (in a good way). She never give up on things, and always has a positive personality. Young Il has been training for more than four years alongside of me, and I have never heard her say a word of being tired or giving up." Choi Sulli of F(x) stated.
 
 
" Young Il here is a girl that is full of confidence. You may have heard a lot of people saying that, and I tell you. It is TRUE. The first word you think of when you say Young Il is the word 'confidence'. She is also very athletic, like most of the members in Enchanted, so when they go on those sporty variety shows like 'Running Man' in the future, they are bound to win first place." Shim Changmin, the maknae of DBSK, said.
 
 
" Surprise! Jung Young Il is my little sister! So many idol siblings are debuting in Enchanted, it's chaos - in a good way. My sister shared the same passion for music like me, and I am super excited that she is finally debuting. Our parents supported our idea of being idols, and we would never have made it without their help. Thank you." The other member of DBSK, Jung Yunho, commented.
 
Profile of Jung Young Il:
 
 
youngil.png
 
 
 
Name: Jung Young Il
Stage Name: Young Il
Ethnicity: Korean
Nationality: Korean
Birthplace: Gwangju, South Korea
Hometown: Gwangju, South Korea
Age: 18 Years Old
Birthdate: January 08, 1994
Blood Type: O
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Fanclub Name: ACRtistic
Fanclub Color: Dark Red
Language:
* Korean
 
 
Trivia:
 
* Young Il is a huge Cassiopeia
* Her favorite colors are red, black, dark blue, and white
* She speaks in a heavy Jeollado accent
* She is very good at baking, and has been exposed since age eight
* Young Il is allergic to dust
* She is very good at swimming
* She was a model for a major sports company
* She memorizes dances in a short period of time
* She likes to play 'Truth or Dare'
* She likes attention
 
 
 
 
" Woo-hoo! Oh Yeah! Come on! *Calms down a little* Young Il is debuting in Enchanted! I am going to tell you about some of her habits. Weird, huh? Sometimes, I don't even know why I am like this. Maybe I am too excited about Young Il debuting? Okay, so she bites her bottom lips when she is thinking hard. She balls her fists when she is angry. Her hair is always in a messy bun when she bakes." Says F(x)'s main vocalist, Luna.
 
"  A certain Acrylic Princess is going to be debuting. LOL. Young Il is an acrylic princess because she doesn't mix well with other people, just like acrylic paint doesn't mix well with other paint. She is super pretty, she is well-known, and she is the only girl in her family, which makes her a princess." JYJ's Jaejoong explained about her persona.