♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ Thirteenth Member: Hwang Mi Sun

♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ ( SM Entertainment ) HIATUS UNTIL END OF DEC

 

allkpop_logo.png

 MUSIC      Internet 

SM Entertainment Reveals The Thirteenth Member of Enchanted

By: SMEntertainmentbias - Nov 1, 2012 at 6:21 pm

  38329 Comments       2328419 Views  

 
tumblr_m9zecwxWAX1ra3yi1o1_400.jpg
 
 
Hwang Mi Sun is a beautiful person that SM Entertainment unveiled today. But just who is she exactly? This angelic beauty is the thirteenth member of Enchanted, the newest girl group that is going to debut tomorrow, on November 2nd. Mi Sun goes by her stage name, Sunny, standing for the happy personality she always have.
 
The Aegyo Queen of Enchanted, Sunny, looks seductive and captivating for her age. People will always think she is one of the oldest members, meaning the most mature-like of the group, so that is the reason of why she is the Bloody Vampire of her band. But don't get tricked by her appearance. She is one of the girls of Enchanted that has irresistable aegyo and loves skinship.
 
 
vampirefc.jpg
 
 
" Mi Sun would always show me her aegyo when we meet up. Normally, I hate people who tries to be cute, but I cannot help but fall into her trap. The reason I love Sunny and her personality is that when she wants to be friends with you, she really does mean it. She is not like people who justs want to be friends for your popularity and reputation." Sunny's friend, Krystal of F(x), stated.
 
 
" Let's dance to the music! Sunny is going to debut! Sunny is the moodmaker for the group. You cannot resist her cuteness when she wants something. One of her unknown talents is photography. She is like a professional photographer, and cannot go past something cute without stopping to take a picture. The pictures she takes are all around the dorms of Enchanted." Krystal's sister, Jessica, commented after her.
 
 
" I have been waiting for more than ten days waiting for my entertainment to reveal Mi Sun. I will not be calling her by her stage name because she has the exact same stage name as me. Sometimes I wonder what has got to the staff in my entertainment. But at least Mi Sun likes her real name... unlike me." SNSD's Sunny said.
 
Profile of Hwang Mi Sun:
 
 
sunnyc.png
 
 
 
Name: Hwang Mi Sun
Stage Name: Sunny
Ethnicity: Korean
Nationality: Korean
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
Age: 16 Years Old
Birthdate: September 14, 1996
Blood Type: B
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 43 kg
Fanclub Name: Sunshine
Fanclub Color: Aquamarine Blue
Language:
* English
* Korean
* Basic Chinese
* Basic Japanese
 
 
Trivia:
 
* She has the seductive look, so she is often mistakened to be one of the oldest members
* Sunny won a singing contest when she was seven years old
* She can dance to any KPOP song by watching the dance video for ten times
* She loves calling people by 'oppas' and unnies' instead of their own name
* Sunny has a keen interest for fashion and the latest trends
* She can always be seen carrying her polaroid camera
* She is always cool and calm
* Sunny never gets stage fright
* She loves skinship and cute things
 
 
 
 
" Be careful when you are around Sunny. That girl is dangerous once she uses her aegyo on unexpecting people. It is like, you fall in a trance with wonder. Her hobby is to make people laugh, so she is going to MC once she debuts." Zhou Mi, a Chinese member of Super Junior, said.
 
 
 Mi Sun is a clever girl that likes to outsmart people. She is very strong-willed, and is always seen helping people in need. Her family is very busy, but her parents will always find time to spend with her. Her mom noticed her talents in singing, so she enrolled Mi Sun in a music school. Her parents are very supportive of her becoming a singer." Sunny's best friend, Stephanie mentioned.