♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ Seventh Member: Lee Min Young

♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ ( SM Entertainment ) HIATUS UNTIL END OF DEC

 

allkpop_logo.png

 MUSIC      Internet 

SM Entertainment Reveals The Seventh Member of Enchanted

By: SMEntertainmentbias - Oct 26, 2012 at 6:31 pm

  38327 Comments       2482183 Views  

 
 
 
393240_295083717198104_275781152461694_9
 
 
The Seventh member of Enchanted was posted on SM Entertainment's website today. The Mysterious Girl Next Door, called Lee Min Young, is the sparkling maknae of this talented girl group. Min Young loves loosefitting clothes, so Li Li, the main dancer of Enchanted, creates most of her loose casual clothes. She likes to design with Li Li, so she can always be found with her unnie.
 
Being the Jewel in Enchanted, she has the position of the Visual who does a lot of modeling. Min Young loves silence and calming sounds more than noisy and loud things. This sixteenth year old maknae loves to listen to classical music, and likes quiet things, that is different from the youngest of the idols these days.
 
 
jewela.png
 
 
" Min Young is a calm perfectionist that excells in her grades in school and has an IQ more than a hundred. She is super smart, and knows a lot about law because her parents are great lawyers. How she wanted to become an idol? I don't know, but when she has her heart set on something, she will get it, whether you like it or not. This time, I like it 100%. You will become one of the greatest people on Earth, Min Young. I just know it." Says the maknae of Super Junior, Kyuhyun.
 
 
SM Entertainment finally revealed Min Young, huh? I have been waiting for this moment. Whenever I design the group's stage and casual clothes, she helps me think of styles and stuff like that. She draws very well, too." Enchanted's Li Li happily stated.
 
 
" Min Young doesn't express herself too well, but that is what is appealing about her. She likes to read a lot, so she always carry a book everywhere she goes. At first impression, she seems like a tough and sarcastic person that doesn't care about you, but when you get to know her better, she is actually weak and fragile." The youngest of B.A.P (Zelo) said.
 
 
Profile of Lee Min Young:
 
 
minyoung.png
 
 
 
Name: Lee Min Young
Stage Name: Min Young
Ethnicity: Korean
Nationality: Korean
Birthplace: Busan, South Korea
Hometown: Busan, South Korea
Age: 16 Years Old
Birthdate: October 30, 1996
Blood Type: O
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Fanclub Name: Miny
Fanclub Color: Mint Green
Language:
* Japanese
* English
* Korean
 
 
Trivia:
 
* She cannot cook, but can bake very well
* She is a true and devoted Christian
* Min Young doesn't trust guys
* She can master a full choreography in a couple of minutes
* She was once mute, but recovered in six months
* She has an IQ of 138
* She rarely smiles, except when performing
* She has the looks of a doll, but can be violent when provoked
* She knows all the laws
* Min Young has a weak immune system
* She speaks English when she is angry
 
 
 
" I have known Min Young since we were just little three year olds. There is a reason she is not good with expressing her feelings, and I don't think she wants the world to know. She loves the care her friends provide her, and is very appreciative about it. Everyone, please support her!" Her best friend, Kim Jin Hee, said.
 
 
"  The maknae of Enchanted is a girl that models very well. Although she is not a supermodel like fellow members Li Li and Ai Lin, she is on the same level as them. I heard that after their debut, she is immediately going to go film commercials and do photoshoots with top modeling companies." SHINee's Key tweeted.