The Start

♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ ( SM Entertainment ) HIATUS UNTIL END OF DEC

Fourteen beautiful girls were sitting in their waiting rooms having their hair styled, their makeup done, and their stage clothes picked. The members that just finished getting permed for their debut stage sat in the corner trying to practice their dances at the last minute. The others that are not done are warming up their voices while they are sitting in the chairs. Since their waiting room door was not closed, staff and even other idols are peeking in to catch a glimpse of the so called 'Fantasy Creatures'. 

They were the newest girl group that is from the largest entertainment company in South Korea. They were the fresh faces that represents what a idol group should look like. They are the girls that everyone had been talking about all over the world. They are Enchanted.

The girls didn't even notice the people that are whispering about them. They are too busy calming their nerves and getting their microphones checked before their most important stage performance. 

"Wow, Li Li, you designed our stage outfits?" Violet, a pretty looking girl that is Half-British and Half-Korean exclaimed.

Li Li blushed and nodded. "Well, Min Young helped me, too."

Min Young had blonde hair, and was sitting on a steel chair getting her hair curled. She didn't exactly hear Violet's and Li Li's conversation because she was focused on practicing her part for her intro and debut song.

The wardrobe for their debut stage is very unique. Their title track was called 'Mythical Goddesses Bloom', and every one of the fourteen beauties represent one mythical creature. Their concept is similar to their boy counterpart, EXO, where the twelve boys have extraordinary powers. 

Sunny walked out of the dressing room dressed in a lacey red and black corset with a matching skirt with many ruffles. She represented the 'Bloody Vampire' of the group, so she had smokey eyes, and showed a seductive gaze. She bounced over to Li Li and Min Young, cutely complaining about her outfit. "Unnie, why is my outfit so y? I was supposed to be a cute vampiress."

JAZ heard it and chuckled. "There is no such thing as a cute vampire, silly."

Sunny puffed up her cheeks and sighed, looking for a mirror to practice an alluring gaze to show in front of the cameras.

On the other hand, Ji Hyun ran out of her dressing room smiling widely. "I love my outfit!" She yelled to everybody in the room. Being the 'Pure Angel' of the group, she was wearing a dress that was completely white, with layers and lace completing the already heavenly dress. Her hair was sprayed with silver glitter and decorated with three pearl head chains. There were even tiny white wings attached to the dress.

Suddenly, some very familiar people walked into Enchanted's waiting room. "Ni Hao, girls! I came to M!Countdown just to watch your performance! Aren't I nice?" EXO-M's Lu Han, also Ai Mei's cousin, said.

Everyone in the room laughed loudly. Ai Mei seemed embarrassed by his cousin's lame attempt to be funny, because she went over and playfully slapped him on the back.

But Lu Han wasn't done. "Woah. What are you wearing, Ai Mei? I thought you hated to wear clothes that are so tight and revealing! Oh, and your high heels, they -"

"Be quiet, Lu Han-gege!" Ai Mei said as she hid her face behind her arms. She was dressed like a true fighter. Since she represented a 'Warrior Queen', she had a long plastic sword as a prop.

She aimed the sword at Lu Han, so he hid behind Young Il. "Help, Young Il-ah! Mei is trying to kill me!"

Young Il shook her head and spoke, "Sometimes I wonder if you are really the cool Lu Han that we see on stage and on television."

Lu Han gaped at Young Il, so he ran to Mintasy for help. "Min Ah~ Speak up for me! They are so mean." He did his best aegyo to Mintasy, but she didn't hestitate to ignore him. "How old are you, Han? I am younger than you, but you still do aegyo?"

Lu Han playfully pounded his feet on the floor, and groaned. "You guys are so mean!"

"That's what you get for teasing Ai Mei." Ai Lin simply stated.

Victoria Song, the leader of F(x) and Mintasy's cousin, spoke up. "Wow. You guys haven't even debuted yet and you are already sticking up for each other."

All fourteen girls nodded and smiled. "We have a close bond." Hyun Jung said.

Someone clapped his hands loudly. "Okay everyone! Enchanted is going up next after Block B performs their song, 'Nilili Mambo'."

After the man left the room, the girls took a deep breath. JAZ, being the oldest and the leader, was the first one to speak up. "Well, I guess this is it."

Sunny went over and calmed the rest of the nervous girls. "Why are you guys so nervous?" She asked as she patted Summer and Yoon Hee on the back.

Ji Hyun turned her head to Sunny and said, "Why aren't you nervous? It is a common thing to get nervous before your first debut stage."

Sunny thought about it for a second and shrugged. "I don't know."

"Come on guys! We have to do a group cheer before we perform!" Ai Lin shouted.

JAZ smiled and said, "Yeah! Ai Lin is right!"

The girls got together and formed a circle. They put their right hands together and yelled, "Dreams are magic! Enchanted FIGHTING!"

Lu Han and Victoria stood behind them. Both of them are very proud of their cousins making it into Enchanted. Lu Han suddenly nudged Victoria to say, "Hey, we have to go sit in our seats if we want to see them perform."

Victoria nodded and got the girls' attention before she left. "My Enchanted girls, have fun and enjoy your first performance."

The determined girls all thanked them two for coming to visit them.

 

1527863i9b8mwxouu.jpg

The spotlight shone on Enchanted one by one as they rose up to the stage by a moving podium. The intro stage was very cool, as the screen behind them introduced each one of the girls by having their names and what creature they represent. For each girl, the fans screamed and chanted their own individual chants.

The girls came to sight from oldest to youngest. JAZ first, followed by Summer, Young Il, Mintasy, Ai Mei, Hyun Jung, Ai Lin, Li Li, Yoon Hee, Ji Hyun, Jinh, Violet, Sunny, and finally Min Young. The audience have never seen such a group before. The girls' outfits were so extraordinary and pretty that even if you are not a fan, you still have to admire their beauty and appearances.

Enchanted sung their intro song first, called 'The Blossoms of Love'. It was composed by the very own members of Enchanted. They quickly got into position for their title track named 'Mythical Goddesses Bloom'.

After getting cheers and a large applause, they bowed and introduced themselves.

"Dreams are magic. Annyeonghaseyo, Enchanted-imnida!" The girls screamed with joy into their microphones.

JAZ went first by saying, "Hello guys. I am the leader of SM Entertainment's Enchanted JAZ!"

"I am the Summer Star of Enchanted, Summer!"

"My dream is your dream, I am Young Il."

Mintasy smiled into the camera and struck a cute pose. "Enchanted's Mintasy, my Fantasies."

After looking at Mintasy's silly introduction, Ai Mei cracked up. Thirty seconds went by when Ai Mei finally realized that everyone had been waiting for her to introduce herself. She shamelessly giggled nervously as she finally managed to calm herself down. Ai Mei put on a very confident gaze, and did a y wave with her body. "Hello," She said seductively, "Ai Mei here."

The thirteen other girls that were standing besides her tried hard not to laugh. Ai Mei's intro was even worse than Mintasy's. They all thought. The audience reacted otherwise, because they were jumping up and down of happiness when Ai Mei did her wave.

When they everyone finally calmed down, Hyun Jung spoke. "Hello guys. I am Enchanted's Hyun Jung. Thank you for supporting Enchanted."

The fans all melted by Hyun Jung's kind words. She blushed a whole new shade of red when the fans screamed 'aww'.

Ai Lin and Li Li went together. "Ni hao, wo men de peng you! We are the two 'Li's, Ai Lin and Li Li!"

Being satisfied by her unnies' intros, Yoon Hee smiled to herself. "I am your Yoon Hee, my precious Forest (Enchanted's fan club name)!"

"How are you guys today?" Ji Hyun asked the audience. "I'm Enchanted's Ji Hyun!"

With that, Ji Hyun got an enormous applause and answer, 'I'm Fine'.

Jinh went next after Ji Hyun. "Enchanted's Jinh-imnida. I am very happy to see you!"

"Violet is here! I love you!"

"I am the sun of Enchanted, Sunny!"

Min Young went last, because she is the youngest. She prepared something, too. Even though she is not the main vocal, her vocals are extremely good and relaxing. Min Young sang a part of Super Junior-M's ballad song, 'At Least I Still Have You', before introducing herself. She earned major cheers from everyone. Min Young waited until the cheers die down before saying, "Annyeong~ I am Enchanted's Maknae, Lee Min Young!"

Enchanted finally finished their work on stage and began to leave.

Little did the girls know, Young Min, the CEO, and Soo Man, the founder of SM, were watching them closely in the audience.

"The girls are finally growing up and maturing, huh?" Young Min said.

Soo Man nodded with approval. "Yes. Do they know about the mission they are going to get?"

Young Min looked at him and replied, "No."

Soo Man chuckled a little while he thought about the plan he and Young Min created.

Then, the two men went sat back into their seats and continued to enjoy the show.

 

______________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter bored you. This chapter was mainly written to introduce the girls of Enchanted even more and talk about the debut stage. Super sorry. I am going to write an exciting chapter later on.